Nancy Gibson

Gillespie, IL

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Hi all. I am trying to help my sister-in-law find her Uncle. I am going to post what she put on her facebook and if anyone can help her out with any information, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Her name is Betty(Groves)Gibson and she and her family originated in Northeastern Arkansas if that would help. Her dad's name was Carl Groves. Ok, here is what she posted. I think she may have his approximate age wrong and he would be more like 93 at present time??? If there are any relatives that match this request, just IM her if you would please. Thanks again.

"i am looking for my uncle roy eugene groves,last known address some where in wisconsin.havent seen him in a long time.he would be in his 80s if he is still alive.would just like to know some of his descendents.my name is betty(groves)gibson.if anyone can help me would be greatly appreciated."

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2013
i could be your uncle i would let you sit on my knee and i could comb your hair
if you like ?
Rebecca

Pleasant Hope, MO

#3 Jun 3, 2013
I believe I am Betty's second cousin. I would be Roy's granddaughter.:-)
Nancy Gibson wrote:
Hi all. I am trying to help my sister-in-law find her Uncle. I am going to post what she put on her facebook and if anyone can help her out with any information, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Her name is Betty(Groves)Gibson and she and her family originated in Northeastern Arkansas if that would help. Her dad's name was Carl Groves. Ok, here is what she posted. I think she may have his approximate age wrong and he would be more like 93 at present time??? If there are any relatives that match this request, just IM her if you would please. Thanks again.
"i am looking for my uncle roy eugene groves,last known address some where in wisconsin.havent seen him in a long time.he would be in his 80s if he is still alive.would just like to know some of his descendents.my name is betty(groves)gibson.if anyone can help me would be greatly appreciated."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker: A pastor's son running on faith a... 1 hr Tazo 1
News Milwaukee police reveal staggering new crime nu... Thu Ol Yeller 1
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... Thu untilthelighttak ... 2
Quad Graphics (Feb '13) Apr 26 terry dactyl 8
true friend Apr 25 gary smathy 1
Pope wants exorcism for Hillary Apr 24 WitchTrials 7
McDonalds illegal drugs Apr 24 McShake 3
More from around the web

Menomonee Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]