Nathan Potter: Jury finds Seandell Jackson guilty in the murder...

Full story: Fox6

A Milwaukee County jury finds 18-year-old Seandell Jackson guilty in the murder of Nathan Potter.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2014
mkemedic

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Apr 17, 2010
Looks like the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree for this one. Can you imagine how hard it is going to be for the Jackson family to recover from this? Oh yeah, they get to visit him in jail; while the Potter family gets to go to Nathan's tombstone while paying for Seandell to be in court. Sure sounds like justice to me....
mkemedic

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Apr 17, 2010
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>You know all y'all need to shut the F--k up, because y'all don't know his family they are not bad ppl, he did wrong but he didn't kill him, the friend did and Ain't nobody trying to get this friend, that boy ain't crazy they pumped him full of drugs so he can play crazy so Seandell will take the rap for this, everybody need to stop the name calling and look as if the shoe was on the other foot, and it had happen to Seandell would that boy get life in prison HELL NO, why because he ain't black
"All need to shut the F up"...wow, sounds very mature. So if what you're saying is true then there should be no white people in jail serviing life sentences correct? Well only the white people who killed white people of course, but if a white person would kill a black person, they would walk free? Hmmm, sounds right.
Fed up

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Apr 17, 2010
"You know all y'all need to shut the F--k up, because y'all don't know his family they are not bad ppl, he did wrong but he didn't kill him, the friend did and Ain't nobody trying to get this friend, that boy ain't crazy they pumped him full of drugs so he can play crazy so Seandell will take the rap for this, everybody need to stop the name calling and look as if the shoe was on the other foot, and it had happen to Seandell would that boy get life in prison HELL NO, why because he ain't black."
You're right. I don't know the family...personally. I can only make assumptions about them based on their actions. And the way they acted towards the Potter family and just their overall reaction to this situation makes me disgusted! I am so sick of the 'race-card' being used by black people too. Stop using your color as a crutch and fuel this anger or whatever it is into something productive in your lives!
Ridiculous

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Apr 17, 2010
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>You know all y'all need to shut the F--k up, because y'all don't know his family they are not bad ppl, he did wrong but he didn't kill him, the friend did and Ain't nobody trying to get this friend, that boy ain't crazy they pumped him full of drugs so he can play crazy so Seandell will take the rap for this, everybody need to stop the name calling and look as if the shoe was on the other foot, and it had happen to Seandell would that boy get life in prison HELL NO, why because he ain't black
Because he's not black...

More like, if the situation was reversed and a white person had been the killer making those remarks and gestures at the black family you would have had such an uproar and it would have been SO racial and the NCAACP would have been on it like stink on shit. And the white family probably would have been prosecuted as well for their remarks being racial or punished by some hate crime.

Please... black people get away with so much bc they ARE black!(And I hate saying this bc I know ALOT of good black people that are upstanding citizens) Which also leads me to believe that it's possible no matter what your RACE is! So stop making excuses!
Laurie R

United States

#13 Apr 17, 2010
The way I look at it is they need to start hanging these killers on the front of the court house and this crap will stop.I don't feel sorry for him at all.Hang up the race card. It doesn't work.Taxes would be so much cheaper if we could go back to the old way to hang them and less jail space would be needed for these people.
Heaven

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Apr 17, 2010
I'm all for the racial sterilizing of the breeding cows and studs at birth. Crime problem solved.
Hopefull

Kenosha, WI

#15 Apr 17, 2010
Karen wrote:
Karen, what you need to do is get an education.

Seandell was convicted by a jury of his peers for a crime he committed. He was sentenced to the maximum penalty by a judge who determined he had no remorse. The result had nothing to do with the color of anyone’s skin.

If you want to keep playing that card it’s your choice, but you’ll be better off learning how to read, write, and communicate and to require the same of your children. Break the cycle.
dinkyd

Kingsland, GA

#16 Apr 17, 2010
Break the cycle!
Lilbark

Milwaukee, WI

#17 Apr 18, 2010
Not sure why race comes into play here! Let's put the blame where it should be, squarely on Seandell's shoulders. We are soft when it comes to criminals. In my opinion, he should've gotten life regardless of his behavior in the court room. He clearly doesn't value anyone else's life, and society is better off with him not walking the streets. I really don't care if he is black, Hispanic, white, Indian, African, etc., if you take a life, you should lose yours in almost all cases. I happen to be black, and yes, I lived all over Milwaukee, and don't believe he has an excuse for what he did. And if it were up to me, his buddy would've gotten life as well for being a party to the crime. It's absolutely ridiculous to put the blame anywhere else other than where it belongs, and that's on Seandell Jackson. Now he'll spend the rest of life inside looking out, and thank god, we are all better off for that.
shaun ohio

Chesterland, OH

#18 Jan 6, 2014
just saw the video of the family and seandell in court. I wish nothing but the worse on this family. how you treat that family after your "not a monster child" coldly kills a man. hopefully karma comes around to this family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages 5 min swedenforever 6
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 9 hr - -SPOONER- - 7,046
Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star Aug 29 Mom of two 3
Chiropractic care resolves GERD Aug 27 Chiropractor from... 4
Shootings are no longer newsworthy Aug 26 Ishpeming 8
Menomonee Falls Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug 26 Musikologist 10
Dontre Hamilton's family meets with Milwaukee P... Aug 25 King Joe Zarate 1
•••
•••
•••

Menomonee Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••