Dash Cam Video: Police release 911 re...

Dash Cam Video: Police release 911 recordings and video of chain reaction crash on Wis. highway

There are 1 comment on the KTIV-TV Sioux City story from Dec 11, 2013, titled Dash Cam Video: Police release 911 recordings and video of chain reaction crash on Wis. highway. In it, KTIV-TV Sioux City reports that:

MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. Dash cam video released Tuesday shows what officers were up against when they responded to a chain-reaction crash on Highway 41/45 in Menomontee Falls, Wisconsin during Sunday's snowstorm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTIV-TV Sioux City.

Since: Dec 13

Hartford, WI

#1 Dec 11, 2013
People Just Drive to Fast. There is no enforcement by the police even during the good weather. Most people drive 10 to 15 MPH faster than the posted speed limit no matter what the weather. May be we should have legislation that reimburses safe drivers for their time and gas expense when they are waiting for the accident to clear or a flat rate of $100 for each person who was delayed by the poor drivers who caused and contributed to the delay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian Twitter trolls stoked racial tension in... 4 hr freespeechmcgee 25
Why Trump Supporters, Republicans mean and vulgar 7 hr Tim 1
Roseanne's Italian Restaurant on Booth and Clark? (Jun '09) 7 hr Tim 37
Milwaukee out of control (Oct '17) Thu Watler 14
Walgreens Thu Watler 1
shanda fay May 24 miss my friend 1
Play golf more often paying just for the holes ... May 18 eGull Pay App 1

Menomonee Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages