Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7219 Feb 13, 2014
Erin Salon 's punishment erin salmon's punishment includes bEING banished from human society while other humans human girls in their 20s are free ERIN SALMON IS LOCKED UP CONFINEned incarcerated in prison while her friends party in Milwaukee on weekends or work at the Milwaukee athletic club erin salmon is locked in her cage or working at her menial demeaning prison job where she makes 40 cents a day erin salmon is punished with cavity searched her rectum anus vagina mouth are searched erin salmon is punished knowing while she is in prison some other girl has her job all erin salmon 's friends know she's in prison
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#7220 Feb 13, 2014
Scott Walker is brilliant and sweet as can be !!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxxoxo
Tea Party fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7221 Feb 13, 2014
it seems you guys are tax cut happy!
Bush tax cuts 2.6 trillion ,not paid for-supported by the GOP
Iraq war 2 trillion ,not paid for-supported by the GOP
Medicare Part D ,300Billion,not paid for -supported by the GOP
Extension of unemployment benefits 6 Billion,PAID for- filibustered by the GOP
What a bunch of a-holes
Tea Party fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7222 Feb 13, 2014
Who Tee Who wrote:
Scott Walker is brilliant and sweet as can be !!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxxoxo
Can you get any further up his azz?
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7223 Feb 15, 2014
WAS IT WORTH IT ERIN SALMON? WAS it worth going to prison the cavity searches the lesbian rapes the naked showers the confinement the being in prison while other young women your age are free was it worth the pain the humiliation was it worth being led away in handcuffs as your family cried was it worth it for a night of drinking taking shots you can't do that anymore erin you're not FREE AND EVEN AFTER YOU ARE RELEASED IN AUGUST YOU still wont be completely free you wont be able to drive you'll be under curfew you wont be able to leave the state without permission you wont be able to drink alcohol
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7224 Feb 15, 2014
Tea Party fools wrote:
What a bunch of a-holes
Yeah, what a disaster; of course, the Bush tax cuts were scheduled to expire in 2010. Kind of makes you wonder why Obama and the democrat House and Senate extended them all for 2 more full years (makes you wonder - I mean from 2010 to 2012 they weren't the Bush tax cuts, they were Obama's - weird, eh?), and then in 2012, the democrats made the cuts permanent for anyone making less than, get this,$400,000. Seriously?$400,000? So like 98% of the Obama tax cuts were made permanent. At least we're out of Iraq, and eventually, someday, we'll get our people out of Afghanistan and the other Stans, maybe close Gitmo and cut back on our world wide drone assassination program. Could be we'll even get around to closing some of the secret prisons over seas. Maybe even get the NSA to stop collecting all our phone call information (like that is all they are collecting).
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7225 Feb 15, 2014
I need a Joe's Fox Hut pizza.....are they still open?
Tea Party Fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7226 Feb 15, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what a disaster; of course, the Bush tax cuts were scheduled to expire in 2010. Kind of makes you wonder why Obama and the democrat House and Senate extended them all for 2 more full years (makes you wonder - I mean from 2010 to 2012 they weren't the Bush tax cuts, they were Obama's - weird, eh?), and then in 2012, the democrats made the cuts permanent for anyone making less than, get this,$400,000. Seriously?$400,000? So like 98% of the Obama tax cuts were made permanent. At least we're out of Iraq, and eventually, someday, we'll get our people out of Afghanistan and the other Stans, maybe close Gitmo and cut back on our world wide drone assassination program. Could be we'll even get around to closing some of the secret prisons over seas. Maybe even get the NSA to stop collecting all our phone call information (like that is all they are collecting).
I see your point, It,s like having an a-hole like Fox News' Roger Ailes saying he wants to elect our next president? So what? You follow the money and all those rich a-holes that are trying to steal our election process. Koch Brothers? Why are they so interested in destroying government? Then we could have what wingnuts want, low ,very low wages, no accountability by corporations, Not paying any taxes when you make billions of dollars. So go multinational and call it patriotic capitalism. They don't like taxes until they are taking ours. Why does the gas and oil industry that is making record profits get 4billion dollars every year of taxpayer money? If you took all the money that the rich f--ks owe,we could probably cure cancer. No wait,then the pharmicuticals would get in a tizzy, because then the couldn't make profits ,of that little pill. that keeps you alive,but taking away your health and the pain. See that is a lifetime of consumer support instead of curing something and then having a healthy productive society. So they leave the research up to the federal and state governments and the cut the funding for the programs.
If you think Obama is the problem you are a special kind of stupid aren't you? It's the elitists that arte destroyng any remnant of our society left after George the dumber, and Saint Reagan. Tea Party Fools
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7227 Feb 15, 2014
Tea Party Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point, It,s like having an a-hole like Fox News' Roger Ailes saying he wants to elect our next president? So what? You follow the money and all those rich a-holes that are trying to steal our election process. Koch Brothers? Why are they so interested in destroying government? Then we could have what wingnuts want, low ,very low wages, no accountability by corporations, Not paying any taxes when you make billions of dollars. So go multinational and call it patriotic capitalism. They don't like taxes until they are taking ours. Why does the gas and oil industry that is making record profits get 4billion dollars every year of taxpayer money? If you took all the money that the rich f--ks owe,we could probably cure cancer. No wait,then the pharmicuticals would get in a tizzy, because then the couldn't make profits ,of that little pill. that keeps you alive,but taking away your health and the pain. See that is a lifetime of consumer support instead of curing something and then having a healthy productive society. So they leave the research up to the federal and state governments and the cut the funding for the programs.
If you think Obama is the problem you are a special kind of stupid aren't you? It's the elitists that arte destroyng any remnant of our society left after George the dumber, and Saint Reagan. Tea Party Fools
Wow. No, I'm just reporting the facts. Obama, and his democrat controlled Senate and House extended the Bush tax cuts for two full years, from 2010 to 2012. That's not an opinion or a thought...that's reality, fact. And then, the democrat controlled House and Senate locked in the Obama tax cuts for every one making less than $400K per year. No opinion, no thought, just fact. Bush is long long long gone. So if it is the elitists you seek, and you are still looking to the GOP to find them.....you're an extra-special kind of stupid.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7228 Feb 15, 2014
Tea Party Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to try, really hard, to remember that Fox News doesn't vote on tax legislation, and that it's been a long long time since GW Bush was in office. You remember how Obama skipped the Walker recall? No matter. In any case, raise taxes to the MAX, empower the unions to the MAX, increase disability to the MAX, extend unemployment FOREVER...not the Wisconsin I grew up in, but you are welcome to it. Press on.
Tea Party Fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7229 Feb 16, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to try, really hard, to remember that Fox News doesn't vote on tax legislation, and that it's been a long long time since GW Bush was in office. You remember how Obama skipped the Walker recall? No matter. In any case, raise taxes to the MAX, empower the unions to the MAX, increase disability to the MAX, extend unemployment FOREVER...not the Wisconsin I grew up in, but you are welcome to it. Press on.
You have to try really really hard to not understand that money buys elections,you can see that in Wisconsin.You have to stick your head in the ground to say that what old George "the dumber"did won't last for decades. I see when you run out of a reasonable argument you say take everything to the MAX. You are so conditioned by your own beleifs of, the Repugs, that you can't even say the word "compromise". Your radical purity is at stake. I suppose the earth is only 6000 years old too? Why not raise the capital gains tax on wall street? They pay the same as you and I,but WE play with our own money-They play with OUR money too,not their own.Why should they get a break for not anteing up their own cash? Unions can be good ,but just like any politician or corporation they should be watched closely. Yes why do think we have 40hr work week,and child labor laws? But that is all falling to wayside because you think "right to work" laws are needed. Right to work for less and with no benefits. If you can't raise the minimum wage,why can you raise the CEO"s pay? As far as extending unemployment forever. Get this shiftless crooked Governor out of office and find someone that can rebuild our crumbling infrastructure,and not give away the bank because it is an election year and he needs to buy your vote. Maybe then some people can get back to work,which is what they really want to do.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7230 Feb 16, 2014
You raise many points, for the most part good ones. First I would ask you....what did GW do that wasn't passed by Congress that will last for decades. Honestly, what did he do? The MAX thing, hey you got me....I don't really feel that way, my bad. I have no radical purity, beyond freedom....to make my own choices.....I do not trust the government to run my life. I do not like Wall Street, but I have not been burned either. My Grandmother, perhaps like yours, told me: don't spend more than you make, don't gamble more than you can lose, and if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. So, I've done pretty good. Unions can be good or bad, but I'll not be forced to join one....ever. My position is that unions, like government, work for me, not the other way around. If a union takes my money, they better earn it, and after scandal after scandal.....scum and thugs...that's all I see, I left my home state because of it. I never had a 40 hour week....in the professional world, we kind of laugh at that, or maybe envy it...in any case to be competitive, you can kiss the 40 hour thing good bye. Not for everyone, I admit, but the point is, I had the choice, and so I have competed well. Even in high school working at the canning factory, we worked all the hours we could. Regarding CEO pay....I assume you have done the math...pick any company, any CEO. Exxon, 2011, the CEO makes 29 mil (lots, even for a CEO). Take all his salary, every penny. Divided by 80,000 employees, 52 weeks, 40 hours...everyone gets a 17 cent per hour raise. Worth it to lose the boss? You decide. Millionaires, same thing. Google the number of Americans who filed a tax return with an AGI of a million or more. So, so few....there's no money there. Only answer, jobs that compete internationally. Raise taxes? The real bucks are in the middle class due to our numbers, but Obama just made our tax cuts permanent. Jobs. But I don't see it happening.....participation in the labor force is at a what, 50 year low? As you know, the disability rate has exploded, at this rate, the entire country will be on disability in 10 years. Who pays the bills then?
Who Tee Who Too You

Rio, WI

#7231 Feb 18, 2014
Tea Party Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to try really really hard to not understand that money buys elections,you can see that in Wisconsin.You have to stick your head in the ground to say that what old George "the dumber"did won't last for decades. I see when you run out of a reasonable argument you say take everything to the MAX. You are so conditioned by your own beleifs of, the Repugs, that you can't even say the word "compromise". Your radical purity is at stake. I suppose the earth is only 6000 years old too? Why not raise the capital gains tax on wall street? They pay the same as you and I,but WE play with our own money-They play with OUR money too,not their own.Why should they get a break for not anteing up their own cash? Unions can be good ,but just like any politician or corporation they should be watched closely. Yes why do think we have 40hr work week,and child labor laws? But that is all falling to wayside because you think "right to work" laws are needed. Right to work for less and with no benefits. If you can't raise the minimum wage,why can you raise the CEO"s pay? As far as extending unemployment forever. Get this shiftless crooked Governor out of office and find someone that can rebuild our crumbling infrastructure,and not give away the bank because it is an election year and he needs to buy your vote. Maybe then some people can get back to work,which is what they really want to do.
You are right Scott Walker is Great!!!!!!!!!
Tea Party Fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7232 Feb 19, 2014
Who Tee Who Too You wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Scott Walker is Great!!!!!!!!!
Sociopath!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7233 Feb 19, 2014
Elks club refuses to adhere to Jaimie Drews (Brinkman/ Johnson Drews/Check)

All I asked today was for records of my grandparents and accounts as a granddaughter and Brinkmas property, I am the owner. She indicated there is no such papers at Elks and the name does not sound familiar and pushed me back out the door.

I said Prison for embesslement and 12 % interest in late fees plus 60% of all earnings since you were on my grandpas land.

She said shut up what ever Fat short blonde haried over middle aged woman.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7234 Feb 19, 2014
She said shut up whatever

She WAS a Short fat skank over middle aged short blonde man hair length woman
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

#7235 Feb 19, 2014
Tea Party fools wrote:
What a bunch of a-holes
TPf, glad to see you finally settled on a name. BTW, it should be Tea Party RULES.

So are you saying Medicare Part D and the unemployment extensions are a bad thing?
Tea Party Fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7236 Feb 19, 2014
Who Tee Who Too You wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Scott Walker is Great!!!!!!!!!
Scotty is going down. 286 pages of transcripts released today on the investigation into illeagle use of a secret e-mail system in his office. Used to do campaign work on the taxpayers dime. And yet another on going John Doe investigation of ol" Scotty. BAHAHAHA
16 felony convictions among 6 of his closest staff. Now it's Scotty"s turn. No President Walker in his or your future WhoBagger. BAHAHAHAHAHA. And by all that is righteous no Governor Scotty in 2014. How's them apples WhoBagger my sociopatic mysogonistic nut likkin" fool? BAHAHAHAHA
Tea Party Fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7237 Feb 20, 2014
Why is it that all the repug governors are crooks? Good ol" Scotty,
Christie ,McConnel just to name three of the crooks. You guys learn well from your corporate puppetmasters.
Tea Party Fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7238 Feb 20, 2014
"Walker must have known about the use of secret e-mail and laptops." Check out the Wisconsin State Journal article.
A man that micromanages his campaign and staff knew nothing?
Just like Chris Christie knows nothing. Doing his best Sgt. Schultz impression.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two UWM Milwaukee Students start a new website ... (Apr '07) 10 hr kesha 20
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages Sep 13 Obama Bad 83
slenderman rising Sep 11 Larry 30
Walker, Burke have clear contrasts on education Sep 11 Harry 2
Chiropractic care resolves GERD Sep 11 Berry 9
Roofing Leads Sep 10 Frank Falcone 1
Cards Fan Sep 7 Go Birds 1
•••
•••
•••