Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Menomonee Falls Forum

Comments (Page 333)

Showing posts 6,641 - 6,660 of6,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

The land is booby trapped by long spear stakes, I made one in the pit, BUT there is a roller under ground you can here grind those come streight up form the stones below, I did not make those
Zipp my shoe shiner

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Whoreteawho wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right we don't know. By the way my bags to your chin,tea bagger. Your the one with his ultraconservative head up his rectum. Ron Raygun started and your make believe party just amplifies the rehtoric and assinine govern by a take no prisoners attitude.
And you don't have pets ,you can barely take care of yourself. So you can sit there and call a veteren of the US Army names for doing his duty for his country,but you can't overcome the stench of your conservatism. So pig bags to my chin ,little little man.
I know you have probably heard this before,but I suck pigs.
Tell us about how if you like your insurance you can keep it. Long nose crap eat'in democraps. Hey Chin nuts,did ya know about our dead ambassitor in Bengahzi. Bammer left them to be murdered.My dogs nuts to your chin, Zero.
Whoretea Who

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Zipp my shoe shiner wrote:
<quoted text> Tell us about how if you like your insurance you can keep it. Long nose crap eat'in democraps. Hey Chin nuts,did ya know about our dead ambassitor in Bengahzi. Bammer left them to be murdered.My dogs nuts to your chin, Zero.
You don't know shit. Are you so angry because your insurance won't cover that gaping hole, where your brain should be.
You know what? The people in this countey that are the majority(the ones with brains) Will vote for common sense, and not your party of idiots way.
They will vote to include all people into our society and not just the ones that stand under their fake patriots flag.
Oh yea nutlips, Your Governor is under investigation still for his Campaign and the conservative donors for alleged crimes during the recall. So dicklips does that make him guilty?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

The vacant lot in Middleton Wisc. The Real owner travels portals. He signed with blood print, with my blood print and signatures, As of deeds from the King, and treaties and land and lot sales, I own Middleton Wisc. Mayor was fined and arrested after signing for harvarding killers in alot for $25. I said all tresspassers off, evacuate, me and the old owner are detinating ground soil for tree removal for portal accessibilty.

I traveld via police medics, military, Mayor form Lake access to the golden city that hovered over the lake, I was only armed with a pocket knife and a trasitor radio military fed and local mayor an dpolice gave, I walked the path that formed before me, several other residents walked their path, I was recieved by the only human formation the Holy Spirit, I had him drop cloud formations so I could be visably seen they video'd me walking in the sky with the holy spirit away from the golden city, to another under, I belonged to the City under the arboretum that forms. He indicated Aztec protects Atlantians and dropped me off on the bridge by Edgewater we walked the men drove to catch up to me, God formed in battle uniform out of his holy attire to speak to my father. All caught on tape. I found over 2500 bodies of children dead remains by the time I was 8 years old single handed, more then any fed or cia or police officer ever in their existence, St Marys OLD baby ward from 1950s-60s underground. I was in many of those bodies my name is Jamie my name is jaymee my name is Jaimie Drews On the ribs of my siblings my mother lost, I was the little girl sitting across form the pipe drip form chemical lab DRUGS form rotten water pipe disposal, the pink stone on the no longer frozen water but crystal stalagtite was my blood found by FEDS dna testing it was a match on drugs indeed. They found my body from another prior life in my mother I lived 5 of her aborted babies paid by check and backlund families to dismember her births until drave or drews name is married. Bank on Schanks corners and church reported payoff.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Mothers prayers were answered by who she believed was the blessed mother, a beautiful nun in a pastel fabric. It was a fallen Saint (aka Demon)

Jesus exposed her for her true formation in the chapel in St Marys, gargoyle creaure they battled and dismembered the chapel, windows blew, giant remote control rats, people thought were werewolfs.

Her tale is a sad one, that led to the 5 bodies of me. My womb dreams assisted my siblings but I got stuck in them for a time. The body across form the stlagtite, of the female child was about 8 years old, she had a imp arm and 2 normal, I got my face frozen to the ice, and when it had no feeling ripped my face and tongue off the ice, my twin brother lived longer then me, the side of my face tore. My spirit seperated from my sister Jamie who eventually changed her name for herself to Katie? Her body was found against the wall infront of the stalagtite where I died in my conscious womb and life dreams, Blood matched Me more then it did her own marrow. My twin brother with dark hair outlived me to about 13 but his life still lives on as he hunts and lives in spirit to human formation so he can find the others.

No records but nurse gossip logs, Presidnet and Governor down, and State went amuck of authority and winged it. refusing services and making themselfs unavailable people off the street dressed in the roles and delivered babies premature and dead, to reignite with a shot after families thought dead miscarried and aborted and made them search their mind for blood ties to cirme, and treasure, FEDS gave them a list to check off and insert infomraiton to nursing association and St MArys HOstpial 1950s and 1960s

Madison Wisconsin UW PROFESSOR of Science and crime had a election investigation, he got grant money for all his students without their knowledge and made them research all presidential canadates, he was writing a investgative docudrama in the event on of the electees is assasinated, He was turneing in leads to the probable killer of their next president of USA, No student knew he had a list of annonymous grant applicaitons, a female student stole it and the notes to the book of WHO KILLED JFK The Black DOrm went ballistic as the term papers were valid as to who killed JFK and the professor was going to implicate a perosn on the grant list, Since their was 1 black fello the dorm freaked in protest the F'r would implicate him instead of the FUNDERS OF THE NAITON THAT AUTHROISED THE ILLEGAL EMBESSLED GRANTS for assignment the kids had no idea, The female wound up dead For her theft to report the list of grant names of students and funders that authroised the research and the UW kids on JFK investigaiton wound up valid but the winning gorup was the money allocation sent to pay for the assasin ordered by UW professor. Transferred payoff.

Jimmy Haffas family came on the day of special olympics when I was 7 years old in 1970s. They were looking for the replicated herkimer stone necklace and leads to Capone bar and VFW post 1318 madiosn Wisc, I had to detail the heist results form memory of being my granfathers daughter.

Capone stole a little person from Mr Arnold Perkins, and killed him. I found Grandpa another little person friend at his wingra fishing hole, he flipped the branch and tossedhim in the creek, because the little person did that to him once when he was peeing. We were by a mulberry bush
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

For A PErkins little persin, it was found and grandpa did the best he could for it, the man was meloncholy about men drinking beer, and his family was lost. Grandpa took him to Capones bar, as the COunty Fair killer rapist and orphans sometimes stay in Madison and surrounding areas to try to wait out until next year for a time out. The little man was looking for leads to his dna tracking. Indicating he is pretty for sure his dreams are in that location. Capone and his friends were giving 250 $ but stole it, and laughed at Grandpa and the little man, all the men were shouting loud and laughing in the less then 6 inch little persons face and finally he got bored and slabbed his fist on his and cleaned his hand"their I took care of it"

Trolls, Hobgoblins, Shapeshifters and Gods do that to humans too. Funny irony! Like a copy cat crime

Upon that day of the equinox in Middleton Wisconsin, The deer war, over a single doe, they were going to charge, I found the White spirit buck, he was warring, but I found his body remains under leaves, he wound up being a demi god of for and shape shifts, Indians arrived, and a male indicated I will know him in time and remember GODS did have indian children as well Demi gods too. Zombies came out the grounds, and they had lit arrows and war was all over again, I grabbed a staff the doe friend grabbed a piece of loose horn and ripped it out her fathers remains, and we all warred the dead, Supposedly Luccier, Luffious Lucifers army, but he sees them alive, so he was pissed to, and healed my wounds form who he beleive to be his father, as he grabbed and bleed into me and bled me out, Dad freaked out and the hwole town blew bullets, they all fell before hitting him and he even turned them to sparse into the crowd, His son or His sons son healed me with his water reserve in fat cell storage from memories of the healing waters, kind of rum and vomit after taste but majority water then vile, or not. I ran and Bit the head of a ZOMBIE as they were attacking the town, a clear fluid leaked into layers you could visably see, and all things went slow motion for a while GODS fighting all around.

Zombies were beckoned by a chant given by the bank and ordience groups in Middleton with the Mayor and police a chant. The indians riddled arrows that glowed like Cupid Zueses right hand archers arrows throughout the zombies, I grabbed a staff I found and made a stake out of and its end the molecule friends made it appear I blasted out a plain stick, then came in the wizards of the brotherhood of Merlin the Vatican paid for to protect innocence from the dead witches and insane.

Fights throughout the church St Marys of the LAke of Waunakee, but in Middleton zoning. Tore the house apart for blasphemy and praying for satan to kill a broken child of 79 broken bones to fight the beast alone.

The doe was a shapeshifter and was a female asian half white, in Middleton area, she was hit by a car and wagon and broken all over, a big buck, came to see the small doe, and mounted it, others seen a halfbred being raped by a man and he broke her neck, she still got up and went to get help at the only place she could Mayor and men were drinking, circus county fair group was there and sought refuge she was beatin and gangraped until she died. Her body was found in the little shack, the men open fired again, that is the last group they took down when I was 7 years old I beleive form the Missing killer fugatives at large in that area.

I also bit the head of the bounty hunter for Nirvana he misted out and filled layers as well. We were to meet again, around leap year? The Equinox? and he beleives he did know my brother, Mikal, Samual, James Or Willum Mom name picks for boys
My pet monkey Zipp

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Whoretea Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know shit. Are you so angry because your insurance won't cover that gaping hole, where your brain should be.
You know what? The people in this countey that are the majority(the ones with brains) Will vote for common sense, and not your party of idiots way.
They will vote to include all people into our society and not just the ones that stand under their fake patriots flag.
Oh yea nutlips, Your Governor is under investigation still for his Campaign and the conservative donors for alleged crimes during the recall. So dicklips does that make him guilty?
Did ya here about the 4 americans left to die by Hilly-n-Bo Jangles Bammer.You could write thier families a letter,Tell'em bout how appalled you are.Military pretend boy. How bout Fedel-o- bammer using the IRS to target his political rivals. Thats real integrity. Military pretend boy. Go crawl in a hole and hide.
Yellow belly teabagger

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

My pet monkey Zipp wrote:
<quoted text>Did ya here about the 4 americans left to die by Hilly-n-Bo Jangles Bammer.You could write thier families a letter,Tell'em bout how appalled you are.Military pretend boy. How bout Fedel-o- bammer using the IRS to target his political rivals. Thats real integrity. Military pretend boy. Go crawl in a hole and hide.
You are really something ,you little homophobic retard. I was right your just a little man that has no friends and mastubates online all day.
If you are an example of the best of tea bagger land,they are really screwed. You can't even throw a bunch of words together and make a coherent sentence.
Well little retard I must go now,but remember you are just a speck of flyshit. Little scared cowardly little man. If you ever met me face to face you would shit your pants,and run back to Doylestown and hide under your fake cloak of patriotism

Yellow belly teabagger

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Well I guess all the Tea Baggers are really cowards.
Or as we say Little men with shrunkin testicles,that hasn't seen a vagina since he passed through one to become the speck of flyshit that he is.
Name calling is his best comeback when he is told his insignificant menial life means nothing to his heroes or any one else.
Until a Bagger crawls out from under a rock and joins society?? What the heck am I saying ,that will never happen.
Well yellow belly bagger I'll see you soon.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Wisconsin had only 7 people legal to reside in Wisconsin, COurt Da files altered to International Kingdoms with prosecutions and time duration to spend in prison breeching consecutive life. Washington authorized to pretend oversite, and Internationals will believe that all those are prosecuted and secured in prison or presumed dead already as their life is equavaliant to execution, no children can be brithed in prison, and they were authorized to blow homes away from location of the 7 legal citizens, I am 1 of them.

When do they come? Accountability review holds every 36 years that comes up in 2015 or 2016 I beleieve.

Walt Disney paid out several million to my parents on my behalf as a child I got $0 not even child support. They signed off custody of me when I was 16years old to Alaska Courts. Family Kept harming, trying to kill me, false arrests,false commitments; dad could not watch it all or afford surgery and thought State would do a better Job.

Walt DIsney I was harmed in a bombing terrorist attack, Government refused terrorist of the 2 Lebanese? Boys, that fled their nation and high jacked a boat and made way to National waters. To many injuries I had just got out the hosptial in WIsc. But I refused to pass on the DIsney adventure so tr5ied to take it easy, holes where they removed bones, acupuncture to put arm back in socet, jaw dislocated and bone shard by ear and eye, and behind ball socket, had to put my ankle back on shattered foot, broken ribs, 70 broken bones and dislocated entirely. My parents Mr./MRs Drews Jr. had to sign tax forms and agreed to remove the percent and pay taxes on the spot about 4 brief cases of money if not 6 I think we left with 4, 2 went to pay taxes since nobody wanted it in court. Robin WIlliams Upgraded our stay to a posh hotel from the Hotel we were priorly staying at. TIm The Tool man Tayor and his cast were there, The female co-star was harrassing and calling my mother names for the honor of her family in Baraboo Wisc she even hit me on the dance floor. My leg came out the socket and she freaked.

RObin WIlliams' body guards and The Hotel Owner Body Guards stole our money,By Gunpoint, the tool time boys and Devon sawya were brutally beatin for not gettint the money and a pair of me and my sister and mother soiled undergarments for the female co-star. They were hit by adult men and thrown in my room as they ramsacked the belongings trying to find all the cash, they witness 6 brief cases this is not all of it, not knowing TAXES and forms were dealt with on the spot. I had about 4 wads of 100s breeching only 25,000 each in my ace bandage securing my leg on, they tried to remove it but other officers were at door and open fired someone jumped out the window. others were in gunfire me and the tooltime cast were crawled in the corner of the hotel room bullets lodged in walls everywhere.

As we drove out of the park, the group was following behind helocopters and others with missle blasters blew their car up,DEAD, some fled. By the end more cars were coming, and alot of men in black suits began to fire at officers and feds and had there own machine gun, blew OUR CAR and DIsney paid for us to have a another car. They kept asking fo rthe remainder of the money and were told of taxes paid and waited until bank and walt disney released tax form copies and payoff to IRS already They did some digits and indicated still severla digits exceeding out of balance, I had to empty my disney purse and the police handed a coupel dollars in 1s and change, The men left, parents shook up and in tears, and I gave dad the 100,000 or so I had on me. We went to sea world and sandiego zoo then where Military downloaded and did medical review of dads microchip videod whole or most of the event. THANKS US NAVY

But in Wisconsin what all happened prior MUCH STATE LOCK DOWN CIA FBI AND MILITARY CAME in shooting up the town bad guys, we met them at the airport Continued below
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I called in all the cirmes, the FBI # was accounting firm in California, a Wisc resident desk job seceratary formed a fbi mock number and bad guys shot up civilans for tipping off the feds.
I called on off hours and the women got FBI on 3 way the normal desk job was not there but a big conference was and feds were with IRS and Accounting firms body guards in conference at that time.

So the women on the phone told me to meet them at the airport in 2 hours so they could secure me, I called dad and let him know I was in route, He called his mother and my other grandparents, somehow the town had a party line and eveyone was there. CIA MILITARY AND REAL FBI met me at the gates, the crowd would not let me threw and I was getting throwna nd trampled again, I was told to run towards them and they launched tear gas into the crowd and shot several illegal fugatives at large already on CIA dn FBI tracking, Miltiayr shot a officer that wa sdischarged prior and medals and status stripped, but up on execution and then a man mock FBI fled into the Airport TOwer, Militayr and CIA siad Guilty by association sometimes there is casualties of war, and had a missle launcher and blew he airport tower. Sevaeral bodies were thrown out.

Military copters everywhere and hot air balloons that week snipers aimed at me, Military threw a fellow military man from the plane for saying why dont we just shoot the kid, and then shot him and his parachute on the way down. NO officer, military FBI Cia shoots at civilians, The whole town was questioned and I had to fill in blanks on a question sheet, of guns, religion, fairy myth lore, other and the police refused to assist and were led away you heard guns everywhere that day, I had to find a BUS PASS to all locations I witnessed the only maps I knew that had current bnames and locations to.

All money pulled into state was supoposed to house me and 7 other wisconsin residnets, nothign was every given we have to assume private sector and HUD charity to stabalize life off a $750 SSI check Everyone else had consecutive life and permitted to be shot on site by CIA FBI AND MILITARY nothing was ever complied with and no witness protection or settlement or accoutnability ALL EMBESSLED
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Stil the felon fugatives are at large in homes employed without lock down in prison for crimes making babies all the time their kids live in their homes even in their 40s.

President took a look at Mayor and Governor records, and indicated he cant interrogate everyone to see if someone is on that list, so asked only CAMPUS KIDS for their ids. He said he would nto authorize the list made of what all towns will pay to kill JAimie Drews Legally with a PETITION and how much they will pay so GOVERNMENT adn DA will have to be madatd to burn all files on thier names and just forget any crimes murders rapes kidnapping conspiracies occured. President turned in MAyors hit list with digits each family agreed they could afford to pay to have me legally EUTHANIZED BY COURT order so to speak, so they can walk free without feelign obstructed or watched daily

President added those charges in MAyor and all list files to Internaitonal courts with authorization for deployemnt of rennovations for WASHINGTON USA CAPITOL HERE and removal of felons and illegals
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

There is a form he signed for the new USA CAPITOL IN WISCONSIN, Internationals made him aware of my civilan and hero status and injuries and medical files and indicated, THEY CAN MOVE WASHINGTON ON ONE CONDITION< MS DREWS AND CHILDREN ARE SECURE FOR WTINESS PROTECTION FO RLIFE in a home on a piece of her own land of choice as AMBASSIDER OF AFFAIRS in HUmanity for USA, He refused but agreed for WIsconsin only instead, as she was not a hero to the nation.

I never recieved copies, accoutns are at $0 balance and I do not qualify for tax refunds. On SSI

My injuries were 79 bones broken by 7 years old

Did you see the list now.

Hosptial has a computer adaptor so they type in codes fo rname sex age height weight. TO get a normal female xray not my own, You can still see sillouhette shading on xray it displays like a shadow of my real xray and bones, Im busted up for real. I was brithed with bone deformity and mild spinal abifida to begin with, The only way to get my real xray is to tray to crinkle body in xray lie about height and weight and streighten out to injuries. RN and Technicians have a name code registry and it will not match and they will have to call in the real DR to figure out why the real Techs come in and do another xray and there I am all busted with floating and dislocated and xtra bones inside.

Since no proof for US and they refused MAyro to se emedical file He threatend to kill if my real xrays are taken so mock ones are given and He authorized rn and police to arrest or committ if I play head games and make up injuries I never had or ask for pain relief of any form I am only authorized to 600mg of over th ecounter Ibroporfin I never am able to get it, THey gave police and a bank group a copy that has mayors and other peopels authroization to orders at St MArys Dean Care Meriter and psychological groups No proof shes injured or ever was lock her up in a insane asylum, if she resists put her in prison on consecutive the drugs will kil lthe bitch, Reported Stil nothign done and everyoen still follows pattern so nobdy thinks nothing is wrong and the town is running smoothly by law, NOT EVER
yellowbelly teabagger

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

My pet monkey Zipp wrote:
<quoted text>Did ya here about the 4 americans left to die by Hilly-n-Bo Jangles Bammer.You could write thier families a letter,Tell'em bout how appalled you are.Military pretend boy. How bout Fedel-o- bammer using the IRS to target his political rivals. Thats real integrity. Military pretend boy. Go crawl in a hole and hide.
Did you hear about the 3000 americans killed under your boys watch?
Did you hear about the 6000 men and women killed by your boy's fake reasons for war?
Use your head for something besides a hat rack.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

I posted a couple hours ago my medical biography.

I was bitten by a 27 foot Black Vipor/rattle snake combo; in the left chest, teeth 4 1/2 inches long or more. In Middleton Wisconsin back in 1976 I won 3rd place in Special Olymics in MAdison Wisc that year in walkign division WIth a undetectable pulse.

I was bitten same night, by it's infant a 3 1/2 4 foot long sanke in the leg Black rattle snake that mated? I supposedly go tto name the hybrid species, but no certificates or awards just my signature and men cashed in and ran lobo at mob scenes laughing at the half dead kid.

At Walt Disney Land The tooltime Oldest set son, Brad? He sucked out the poisen at the hotel room when the remainder relapsed, he had to back away when it came out in a spurt. He then went zombie ballistic and was taken to a hospital after the bombing incident, the Dr form Madison Wisc held by guns to assist find a cure, had all my medical bio and they had to take the codes to make a cure for the eldest Tooltime set son. They were going to transfer him to New York or someplace where they have kinds like him. Zombie studios? I dated the Salamander Prince as a child.

The nests were found in the lot with the zombies, But the cure (serum ) made off my Tests and blood and the snakes itself, THAT DAY since Louisiana did not have a serum nor did they think USA did at all. They made extra to ship the serum to other nations of similar attacks and Rapid aging and zombie symtoms. You reignite when serum is on your skin.

I was introduced at disney to the girl from x men, I showed her my scales and where they were, and that it was not somehting I would have done without the cure, Serum on the skin. I was birthed human and will remain regardless of side effects. The Hybrid snake was enormous and the bite was leathal, I also had a rare hybird poisenous spider, birthed under scale; caused a lesion and eating the inside of the snake.

That bite was another episode of dead. Together I aged so fast as it was eating fat tissues first and went to skeleton thin, they had to pump fluids in me and other things, but the serum in and on the skin made the tissues fuller appearing more. So nobody shut down or could shut down life support. Zombies and skeletons can come back to life, molecules form atmosphere must be recalled to organ formations.

They flew the serum out of nation in several countries bid, They had some Amercian and other nations whites effected as well by something of a snake bite. They had to land the plane it went off course it stopped in fields and crash landed some serum spurted purposefully in eco-system. But had to do the eco-layers to fly so it did not alter or age the serum at all High flights, to low land crashing threw buildings, but they needed a serum purity and fresh, then my favorite foods, and daily meals, what I drink and activities. to keep cells rejuvinating.

Bigger snakes, like a anaconda rattelsnake black combo found in nests under hosptials and us, decomposed bones form ages and slight acid content from venum, your kids and missing fbi and doctors. Went in OLD body bags skeletons for schools and others, never knew they were less then 2 hour death, they appeared ancient.

FOund bodies in the skeleton of snakes of humans and giant rats, with microchips.

The tunnels under st marys hosptial to the old baby ward morg drop chute, prior to rennovations led in all directions, bodies of people snakes, animals found everywhere. I found over 250 the men found over 2500 in a full day count under both meriter and st marys and regent areas leading to the zoo and under campus downtown

The grasshopper hybrid boy that peed on my vipor bite on my chest died and went to spirit realm battle I think feds videod

Snake nests of hybrid brought to hosptial all day long with dead body BONE remains, dna linking to current deaths that year and many missing drs. Runnign inconspicuous under turnnels or led, Microchips show differnt
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

I put on 2 posts and they deleted it or it did not boot I DONT KNOW

Ill write it again tomorrow if it does nto show up.

Viper, rattlesnake storys and the bodies under the city found in 27 plus feet hybrid black rattlesnakes and Balck vipor rattlesnake hybrid and a Python/vipor combo hybird St MArys HOspital MERITER tunnels under regent and campus areas leadin gto capitol and zoo

Serum cure made off my dna by gunpoint.

I was bitten 2 times as a child

Men took my signature and embessled awards finds my medical and housing prize and merit awards and civilian samaritan awards win.

I was left qwith $0 and only what my grandparents could afford to borrow me form time and again. I was forced labor as Mayor indicates until UW gets Medical biogrpahies on me He authorized to insitutionalise me instead of house and medic
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Last year I found a 16 plus foot gardner sanke(grass snake)

I was out of mind in 7 year relapse side effects. I forgot HYBRIDs of poisenous snakes no cure here, is found all overBridges
Zipp slapper

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

yellowbelly teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about the 3000 americans killed under your boys watch?
Did you hear about the 6000 men and women killed by your boy's fake reasons for war?
Use your head for something besides a hat rack.
I'm sorry I had to bitch slap you to your knees last night,on Bracket Ave. You remember how you liked licking my boots clean? Remember that water falling on your head???? Well that was'nt rain,,,"Chin Nuts".Now crawl away Military Pretend Boy.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

So in 1976 on the day I won 3rd place in walking division of Special Olympics, or maybe it was 1977. Dane county Fair was going, and The Men in black had been arrested, I was there, and involved, I wa smade by machine guns carry a list of crimes, for Jimmy Haffas family, he gave up so he did nto have to face all rackets crime.

DID I READ the papers, That I had to turn in?

All I know is I had a machine gun facing me from all directions, and that it had colesium funders Olbrich Garden, some banks chief of police,
officers, Local Mayor of MAdison on that year, Senate members, state representatives, Baraboo Government names, Harley Davidson Motorcycle linking to Florida HArley Davidson Motorcycle linking to US senate and rebel FBI on the side from Florida. HArley Davidson form Claifornia and FLorida bright Idea for the remote controls to spiders, rats, bats and snakes and other, to kill Madison and srrounding area civilans and people to rob of papers, evidence, proerty and leave them dead with dealy poisenous bites, that within a 1/2 hour you could not identify remains ever.

After Dane COunty Fair workers rob the house and retrieve the speciman carrier, the local police and post master are called, ATT paid for infomration retrieval of gossip or tipster or reports to have them assasinated for being a witness. All units paid to retrieve object, art work, or paper trails and journals, Fair workers orphans or bastards could take what they could carry as payment, and then police come in to take and they will report when bills and mail are not being picked up.

The man indicated His family is not real either and had to assume life with a made up circuit and it was his moral duty to take down his families killers too.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

The sanke bites made the vipor poisenous because Hybrid Black rattle snake.

The egg nest I found I was shining a flashlight in the eggs thinking duck eggs, 2 headed snake, A duck snake combo and more, that is when the snakes attacked. In Middleton Wisc.

I pulled out the Giant Anaconda Rattlesnake from the lake by the colesuim, It had a house robbery contents, but had eggs inside it yet, it could nto get past jewelry and had a microchip attached to its spinal column and was in pain.

I beleive it was a tianese Dr that stole the medical biography on me to sell at Walt Disney California, He also had the poisen in a vile from my blood to mass produce in global gorrila war, for tranq darts, the venum eat all fat reserve, mummified, Bodies decompose to bones in less then 2 hours. So it just goes in skeleton warhouses of old case files. Middle section of spinal cavity has the real DNA of the person, missing and dead 2 days prior.

That was Wisconsin huge crime spree in 1970s is it still going on?

It was ordered prior to 1964 State Government and city administrations Under funding of that president. Haffa man turned in evidence, In 1976 if the new cops were to brian dead from parents drugging and drinking he walked you threw the names and locations of everyone, the list was huge and evidence to store houses and people and LOT and address #s and bodies and how much who paid for what. HUGE JOURNAL I was made walk to the cameras, tell the media what it was give them which page authorised to display and turn and walk the evidence3 to some bank men and they will distribute the rest. I was not arguing with several machine gun barrals so did what him and his men instructed.

For Those who pray to a man named Lucifer, OZZY OSBORNE I was the venumous child dieing that his foster father,and grandson came to rescue to keep me alive with a mock pulse for a cure to be found in the hosptial, St Marys and Meriter Hospital sistered on the discoveries. I foudn over 250 in a couple minutes out of bordeom an dnot waiting for death on a slab, and they found 2500 in 2 hours and bodies still being found all over dna matching deaths from 2 days missing persons prior. DRs, FBI, Students other acid based venum dna has to be found midspine. I was the one that claimed Lucifers RIght canine! Hit him while our mouths fused together, he was exumming the venum form the digestive system, other anomolies were trying to take some of the rest. Wierd discoveries loved my friends.

Am I still in danger, YES I have relapses that local Soglin Mayor and government refuse to treat until I can produce the medical biogrpahy that went to Government and UK an dif I can not Im to be locked up as a crazy b drugged and die in mental ward.

Why am I still in danger? Venum could not be taken from entire boy all they could do is isolate and create a film around some by spine and in fat and nucleus membrane and Layorial skull helped keep from fully entering brain. A glowing yellow micro-organism was helping and went into me threw one of the leg holes form where thy were removing bone pieces, and assisted a extra ecoto skeleton to try to divert venum into eco-system of their chosing. Loved my little worm spider firned, one is in left jaw caught in the socket. And one in pelvic area assisted birth one of my daughters. Boutny Hunters paid by Vatican form Florida demon vampire group hunting Nirvana removed a child of the yellow thing and said people say hello to what you believed to be God YOu pray to it an dnever knew what it was. Beutiful child birthed in a succabus They stole and gave to a hobgoblin in disguise to get it to Middleton Legal vatican to house for my return.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,641 - 6,660 of6,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Menomonee Falls Discussions

Search the Menomonee Falls Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
slenderman rising 8 hr slenderman 26
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mon selfridge 451
Wisconsin loves Illegal Immigrants (May '10) Mon sadeyes 11
Review: ACT Roofing Mon Sebastian 1
African American women's book club supports sis... Jul 20 blacks blow goats 1
Repost- looking for other AAs to join in Helpin... Jul 19 Splendid 1
Violence in Entertainment Brings Violence to th... Jul 18 Culture Auditor 1
•••
•••
•••
Menomonee Falls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••