Cousins Sub president plans to expand...

Cousins Sub president plans to expand at faster pace in 2011

There are 16 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 14, 2011, titled Cousins Sub president plans to expand at faster pace in 2011. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

With the economy picking up, the president of Cousins Subs plans to expand the Menomonee Falls-based submarine sandwich chain at a faster pace in 2011 than during the recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Megafrog

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 14, 2011
It seems like the company is contracting, not expanding. The Hudson location closed late last year. . .
Cory in St Paul

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2011
Really? their sandwiches suck.
good sammys

Loda, IL

#3 Feb 14, 2011
they got good sandwiches, i usually eat the whole thing, then 'complain' and get my money back.
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 14, 2011
Well, all the cousins subs in my area closed...there were 3 now there are none. I liked their bread. Maybe they will re-open in the Twin cities area.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Unbelievably poor reporting...in fact, no reporting at all!

This was like a slight commercial for Cousin's Subs.

Where were the facts? Growth vs. closures? Revenues per store? Number of owners of single vs multiple franchises?

Could the SPPP please hire at least ONE reporter?

Hint...Rubin Rosario writes the same "commercials", like the recent one on Keith Ellison, but at least he uses more words...they are empty superlatives and unsubstantiated innuendo ("hate" faxes from Republicans), but more words none the less.
TaxTaxTax

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Brilliant P.R. move Cousins. ANY good news economically commands free press (advertising).
Cousin Bob

Columbus, IN

#8 Feb 14, 2011
Sorry cousin's you had your chance....there is new player in town and they are called Jimmy John's.
TaxTaxTax

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Feb 14, 2011
Are they still open? Did they get their legal problems solved?
Cousin Bob wrote:
Sorry cousin's you had your chance....there is new player in town and they are called Jimmy John's.
figureitout

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
Unbelievably poor reporting...in fact, no reporting at all!
This was like a slight commercial for Cousin's Subs.
Where were the facts? Growth vs. closures? Revenues per store? Number of owners of single vs multiple franchises?
Could the SPPP please hire at least ONE reporter?
Hint...Rubin Rosario writes the same "commercials", like the recent one on Keith Ellison, but at least he uses more words...they are empty superlatives and unsubstantiated innuendo ("hate" faxes from Republicans), but more words none the less.
Show me your credentials as a journalist, then maybe - MAYBE - I'll actually believe anything you have to say. I don't know you, but perhaps you should be taking your inferiority complex to a therapist's couch near you.

Jeff T is not the only one who does this - he just got lucky today.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

#11 Feb 14, 2011
figureitout wrote:
<quoted text>Show me your credentials as a journalist, then maybe - MAYBE - I'll actually believe anything you have to say. I don't know you, but perhaps you should be taking your inferiority complex to a therapist's couch near you.
Jeff T is not the only one who does this - he just got lucky today.
Ah, the gutless, anonymous poster who pretends to have some sort of authority.

You must feel my critique is inaccurate and therefore this article is well written and substantive.

Good luck with that!

PS, you fool no one...you are a liberal whiner who can only try to denigrate others that are actually doing something.

Case in point: what did you add to this discussion of Cousin's Subs?
figureitout

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Feb 15, 2011
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the gutless, anonymous poster who pretends to have some sort of authority.
You must feel my critique is inaccurate and therefore this article is well written and substantive.
Good luck with that!
PS, you fool no one...you are a liberal whiner who can only try to denigrate others that are actually doing something.
Case in point: what did you add to this discussion of Cousin's Subs?
Just more nonsense, Jeff. Do you actually expect to be taken seriously?

The difference between your contribution and mine is that you tried to rip a professional journalist - I ripped an amateur.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

#13 Feb 15, 2011
figureitout wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more nonsense, Jeff. Do you actually expect to be taken seriously?
The difference between your contribution and mine is that you tried to rip a professional journalist - I ripped an amateur.
Now, it makes sense that you would consider that article "good" and written by a "professional".

Typical liberal, impressed with degrees and titles, no sense of content or quality.
figureitout

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Feb 15, 2011
I figure at this point I can just let you dig your own hole.

Sorry for wasting everyone else's time.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Feb 15, 2011
i once kissed my cousin..she was cute

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

#16 Feb 15, 2011
figureitout wrote:
I figure at this point I can just let you dig your own hole.
Sorry for wasting everyone else's time.
Case in point...did you address any issues? No.

Did you add anything to the discussion? No.

You must be a gutless, anonymous liberal poster....YES.
freefallin64

Watertown, WI

#17 Mar 24, 2011
My husband and I can't stand the new commercials...the "CEO" is annoying. The commmercials are not promoting the business...we have stopped going there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milwaukee's economic downturn 1 hr SeeingEye 8
News Possible lion sighting on city's north side 6 hr FeedtheLion 5
Milwaukee Sanctuary City War Zone Mon Thuggsville 3
Review: Ross Innovative Employment Solutions Ro... (Apr '14) Mon Chickmate 3
Washington Heights Youth Flag Football League Mon sdl1981 1
News Oshkosh residents troubled over possible KFC site (Feb '10) Jul 29 Chickee 15
News Milwaukee man shoots dog, mistaking it for repo... Jul 28 Mega Monster 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages