Olympia resort maid caught me jerking...

Olympia resort maid caught me jerking off in room and watched

Posted in the Menomonee Falls Forum

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2014
So I was in my room today and a young female maid knocked on the door while I was naked jerking off. I didn't respond so she came in and seen me naked jerking it. She asked if I need any towels. I said no thanks. Then she opened the door and to bring in her cart. She closed the door then I stood up and asked if she could kick me in the nuts? She laughed and said you want me to kick you in the nuts? I said yes please I would in joy if she would. She said she didn't want to get fired. So I said ok and laid on the bed hard as a rock and started stroking it again and she watched while she cleaned the room I was in. Then she came up and asked if I wanted the beds made. I said sure you only need to make one and I was about to cum so I got up and she watched while I asked her to kick me in the nuts again. She smiled and said she wasn't a prostitute. I said I know so I kept jerking it watching her while she just stared at it. Then she loaded up her cart and walked out. I asked her if she wanted to see me finish fast. She turned and smiled and said enjoy your day sir. It was awsome. I never had that happen to me ever. Has anyone had this happen to them? What should I of done differently?
Chester

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Aug 19, 2014
What should you have done differently?.......You should have grown up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps new policy ,deport mexicns 4 hr releaseyourtaxes 3
make whitey pay for slavery 8 hr Support Cheap Phones 30
Hillary unfit 11 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
News Senator Johnson visits VA center in Milwaukee a... 19 hr Toby 1
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Wed Jerksen 1
The Law And Order Trump Wed Right Wing 10
Trumps Last Stand Tue releaseyourtaxes 1

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance