I think you are the one who is getting enraged having to defend lie after lie after lie. It must get frustrating.<quoted text>
So what is it this time? Are you enraged because a photo-op or are you enraged because there was no photo-op? Or was it because there was no photo-op to be enraged about?
The border has never been more secure. That is beyond debate.
The Government Accountability Office released a report right around the time that Obama claimed that the border was more secure than ever. According to the GAO report only 873 miles (44 percent) of the 2000 mile border had achieved different levels of "operational control", of the 873 miles, only 129 miles (15 percent) were classified as "controlled" and the remaining 85 percent were classified as "managed."