Responsible growth
Welcome Home based business
Job Opportunities
Fix our Traffic Problems
Not for Special interests Contributions
Connie Bell

Sun City, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2014
I sure wouldn't vote this guy back in. He's cost the city about $400,000.00 and e has FPPC violations by the hundreds, Votes on high density and anyone that knows of him, knows he sold those people out to get a deal on an ordinance for his property. he is nothing but a liability a guy that never permitted a thing. The city had threats of 25,000.a day fines. Because of him. Rural only when it suits him and had two teens living in rundown sheds traded rent for work. my friend has an inside videos of this loser doing some illegal stuff that would make you sick.
JD Dare

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Aug 11, 2014
Why should we re-elect Tom? All I have seen him do for our community is put in three stop signs for the people too run on a daily basis, and speed through our streets to get their kids 'safely' to the Lake Elsinore school that our taxes are paying for.
JD Dare

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 Aug 11, 2014
In fact all I've seen any of the council do is take care of developers, and build our community up to look more like downtown Los Angeles with houses three feet apart, kids running around like they own the town, total disregard for the whole area, graffiti is starting to be more apparent. Kids running up and down our local streets all hours of the night, screaming, yelling and I usually find a few empty beer cans/bottles every morning, but 'Let's re-elect our council', NO WAY IN HELL!! would I vote for any of the existing members again.
Jethro

Sun City, CA

#5 Aug 13, 2014
Connie Bell wrote:
I sure wouldn't vote this guy back in. He's cost the city about $400,000.00 and e has FPPC violations by the hundreds, Votes on high density and anyone that knows of him, knows he sold those people out to get a deal on an ordinance for his property. he is nothing but a liability a guy that never permitted a thing. The city had threats of 25,000.a day fines. Because of him. Rural only when it suits him and had two teens living in rundown sheds traded rent for work. my friend has an inside videos of this loser doing some illegal stuff that would make you sick.
Howdy Ms. Connie Bull, I think your mistaken, the city council has had an agenda to string up ole Mr Furman, If you would like someone to blame for the out of control money spent talk to your Mayor Scott Mann and his developer sidekick Johnny the Ghost Hunter Denver. While your at it ask the 2 council members how much the city has spent with the Container and Manure ordinances. I for one would like to see your so called friends videos. I strongly support
Mr Tom Furman for Re election and so do Many, Many others..
Jethro

Sun City, CA

#6 Aug 13, 2014
JD Dare wrote:
In fact all I've seen any of the council do is take care of developers, and build our community up to look more like downtown Los Angeles with houses three feet apart, kids running around like they own the town, total disregard for the whole area, graffiti is starting to be more apparent. Kids running up and down our local streets all hours of the night, screaming, yelling and I usually find a few empty beer cans/bottles every morning, but 'Let's re-elect our council', NO WAY IN HELL!! would I vote for any of the existing members again.
You are correct, Look at the Council members that are bought and paid for by developers now, Mann, Denver, And if you don't vote Furman there are two developer candidates Bought and paid for by the Money grubbing scum bags developer.

VOTE FURMAN !!
Connie Bell

Sun City, CA

#7 Aug 13, 2014
Joseph you and that lady that lives and works on that ranch are the only two blind fools I know that would support him. You two are both uninformed. I can tell you not one person I know trusts him, likes him, and certainly would NOT vote for him again. How many council meetings have you been to? He sleeps, He's lost. He askes the most rediculous questions. As for the manure ordinance are you informed at all? The ordinance was implimented because of him. Yes, part was dismissed, His lady mouthpiece ranch manager forgot to tell you about that Iguess. The portion of the violation he was found guilty of. The newspaper has numerous columns of him doing something stupid, wrong, and illegal then bragging about it. He brags about all the things he does I might add and its a crock! My son is a fireman and was at a benefit at that ranch. They had to argue with Fuhrman to get the money owed to them. Funds for the fireman! Are you kidding me? What a piece of work he is.
You and that Ranch Manager mouthpiece of his need to educate yourselves. She is always defending him at city hall like we cant read or see what he's doing you need to wake up. SUN CITY deserves better than him. As for videos of Fuhrman. You will get your wish I know for a fact. Maybe this year we can burn Fuhrmans signs like he did the candidates last election. Another nice news story.
Quail Valley Resident

Sun City, CA

#8 Aug 28, 2014
There is a new Candidate running against Tom Furhman..his name is Matt Liesemeyer....I have met and spoken at length with him..and he appears to be an excellent choice to be our representative...we need somone that will support our causes and fight fior the things we need..Road ..repairs ..construction at a minimum..he has a background in Construction and understands how important it is to try and slow Menifee down from getting to big..the current roads do not sustain our growth...
Jeremy Cronin

Sun City, CA

#9 Sep 3, 2014
Mr. Liesemeyer a nice man but very high density when it comes to housing. Plus he has voted against rural several times. You can watch the planning commission videos. Anyone is better than Furman. My vote is for Baker. Get rid of Fuhrman. He sold us out for a year. Now the D.A. is after him for inappropriate funds and tax issues unreported income. Felony charges seems an indictment might be inevitable.
Baker is the right choice for Menifee district 2
Jeremy Cronin

Sun City, CA

#10 Sep 3, 2014
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, Look at the Council members that are bought and paid for by developers now, Mann, Denver, And if you don't vote Furman there are two developer candidates Bought and paid for by the Money grubbing scum bags developer.
VOTE FURMAN !!
Furman is under investigation! Are you going to support this fool? If by a fluke he is a elected are you going to pay for a special election. Fuhrman did nothing but lie. He wants to put electrical poles all down the side streets of rural so Menifee Rd. Won't have them. Why would anyone ru nthemup and down Corson, Craig, Hawthorne all those streets. but not his? Fuhrman sent the letter and the copy was shared everywhere. Do you live in a box? Get informed before you vote. Those poles lead to urbanization in a new city. Wakeup
?
Mr Bubbles

Sun City, CA

#11 Sep 5, 2014
Quail Valley Resident wrote:
There is a new Candidate running against Tom Furhman..his name is Matt Liesemeyer....I have met and spoken at length with him..and he appears to be an excellent choice to be our representative...we need somone that will support our causes and fight fior the things we need..Road ..repairs ..construction at a minimum..he has a background in Construction and understands how important it is to try and slow Menifee down from getting to big..the current roads do not sustain our growth...
To QV Res... You must be kidding! Matt Lies-Meyer Has voted repeatedly for High Density Housing as John Denver's Planning Commissioner! The right choice for district 2 is Mr. John Baker! He is a an advocate for Lower density housing which will create Less Traffic, less Crime, Increased property values, He will start doing what Tom Fuhrman has not had the capacity to do....help direct the city to build out the economic corridors so we increased revenues for More Police protection, etc. QV res... matt liesemeyer is just another john Denver, Build lots of apartments and small housing! plain and simple!
Catch Me If You Can

Sun City, CA

#12 Sep 5, 2014
Mr Bubbles wrote:
<quoted text>
To QV Res... You must be kidding! Matt Lies-Meyer Has voted repeatedly for High Density Housing as John Denver's Planning Commissioner! The right choice for district 2 is Mr. John Baker! He is a an advocate for Lower density housing which will create Less Traffic, less Crime, Increased property values, He will start doing what Tom Fuhrman has not had the capacity to do....help direct the city to build out the economic corridors so we increased revenues for More Police protection, etc. QV res... matt liesemeyer is just another john Denver, Build lots of apartments and small housing! plain and simple!
Matt Liesemeyer? Really? Here is a fine example of what candidates will say to get elected. He voted against containers. He voted against Bunkers. He is for redevelopment of rural. Rezoning is not a problem for Liesemeyer. People need to watch the planning commission videos, you will find..He is rural as asphalt, sidewalks, gutters and curbs. Think about it, and proceed with caution. IF Matt had his way, all you people with containers... wouldn't have had them long! If it wasn't for a few citizens stepping in and some cooperation from the city Manager, you would have been forced to get rid of containers.. Next plan was to force citizens to build a garage or shed.(permits, fees) Do a little home work on Liesemeyer watch the meetings .

Another point! Our current councilman Fuhrman is out there in the media falsely taking credit for ordinances he couldn't even vote on. FPPC said no go TommyBoy Conflict of interest!
He is flat lying about involvement of any ordinances. I would NOT stand to close to Fuhrman lightening just might strike!
Righthand Man

Menifee, CA

#13 Sep 15, 2014
to catch me,
Mr. Fuhrman only recuesed one time, on a parcel map for the Audie Murphy Ranch. you should
get your infomation straight, the council meeting minutes are on the web sight. I will give you
100 dollars if you can show where he did not vote on an ord. If you are going to comment, start
telling the truth. The FPPC has had a year on this, its so flimzy, they don't want to be waste your taxpayers dollars. Mr. Fuhrman has been involved in every ord. passed during his tenure.
Righthand Man

Menifee, CA

#14 Sep 15, 2014
to Q.V. resident
Did you not see Mr. Fuhrman's plan to repare septic tank failures, and bring developement
to Quail Valley. Open your eyes,, Baker or Matt have no plan but lip service..
see U Tube for an eye opener and a plan for recovery
Righthand Man

Menifee, CA

#15 Sep 15, 2014
o Mr Bubbles
go to U tube and watch Mr. Fuhrman,s video ,and then tell us all what Baker can do.
Righthand Man

Menifee, CA

#16 Sep 15, 2014
JD Dare from Merino Vally
How does a man from M.V. have so much lack of knowledge, but know about 3 stop signs
installed 17 miles from his home?????
Righthand Man

Menifee, CA

#17 Sep 15, 2014
Jeremy Cronin
the D.A. thing is all BS>. sounds like you fell into oxxys web of lies. Watch out for
a liable suite
Righthand Man

Menifee, CA

#18 Sep 15, 2014
Connie Bell
FPPC violations by the hundreds,, sound like a country song. your comments , not worth
a response. get a life (an honest liofe)
Grapes and Tomatoes

Sun City, CA

#19 Sep 20, 2014
Righthand Man wrote:
Jeremy Cronin
the D.A. thing is all BS>. sounds like you fell into oxxys web of lies. Watch out for
a liable suite
So are you seeing the city in this libel suit? Sounds like you bought into fuhrman's lies. let me get this straight no D.A investigation? have you attended a council meeting? Can you read? If so go to city of Menifee website. Sept 18 2013 read! After that go to Oct 2nd 2013 read! Agenda 13 page 1
Fuhrman was asked at a meeting about the DA His response ahh dah I called um three times they won't talk to me duh. What does that tell you? Nothin right... Truth is the defense to libel brainiac
Grapes and Tomatoes

Sun City, CA

#20 Sep 20, 2014
Righthand Man wrote:
to catch me,
Mr. Fuhrman only recuesed one time, on a parcel map for the Audie Murphy Ranch. you should
get your infomation straight, the council meeting minutes are on the web sight. I will give you
100 dollars if you can show where he did not vote on an ord. If you are going to comment, start
telling the truth. The FPPC has had a year on this, its so flimzy, they don't want to be waste your taxpayers dollars. Mr. Fuhrman has been involved in every ord. passed during his tenure.
Wow you are so lost he was not to vote! Here you are saying he only recused himself one time. I hope your not his attorney Fuhrman would get the death penalty lol ok read slowly ok. ready...Fuhrman can NOT vote on the following Audie Murphy , Containers, agricultural buildings, home based businesses, manure, horse boarding. good Lord I wish people would research before they opened their mouth. Makes you look so ridiculously ignorant. OH! I have an idea ask Fuhrman I'm sure he'd be truthful... Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc 8 hr Annonymous 1
Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) 8 hr Shamenoshame 216
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter Dec 21 Sandy 2
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info