Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!!

Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!!

Posted in the Menifee Forum

Morgana la fey

Redlands, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2014
My family & I have been living in that area for the past few years, we can't believe that Rancho LA Vita even has an HOA! We don't have a community pool like Hill pointe, we don't have a community center , so WHY do we have an HOA!! My husband wants to do some simple yard work to improve our chances of selling our house in the future & they are giving us a hard time!! Many of our neighbors are frustrated with being rejected on trying to fix theirs yards. I suggest to get a petition going--- no more HOA in Rancho LA Vita. We have no pool, no community center-- we don't need the HOA!!!
Hoasucks

Pomona, CA

#2 May 18, 2017
I'm glad to see someone is speaking out. My family has also lived in this community for years. We too have been fined more times than I can count while trying to make simple yard improvements. I've also thought of a petition voting No MORE HOA!!!
All the minor things we get fined for. Our community deserves any of the following: pool, covered park, gym, skate ramps, dog run, community garden, etc...
Every neighbor I've ever spoken to agrees. Our HOA needs a major priority adjustment.
ceci

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 21, 2017
Hoasucks wrote:
I'm glad to see someone is speaking out. My family has also lived in this community for years. We too have been fined more times than I can count while trying to make simple yard improvements. I've also thought of a petition voting No MORE HOA!!!
All the minor things we get fined for. Our community deserves any of the following: pool, covered park, gym, skate ramps, dog run, community garden, etc...
Every neighbor I've ever spoken to agrees. Our HOA needs a major priority adjustment.
I TOTALLY AGREE ! SAME here. We've been living in the Rancho La Vita community for the past 9 yrs and we've gotten fined for the most STUPIDEST things. We recently had to paint the outside trimming of our two story house because the HOA kept sending threatening letters. We hire someone to paint the trimming, costing us 800. Then a few weeks later we get a letter from the HOA stating that there is 'visible' blue paint smeared on the walls of the house. No! We did not see what they saw. If there is, then it's VERY subtle. In adition, we also wanted to fix our front yard to look like our neighbor's yard. He put a desert like theme in his front yard which is sensible considering that we live in a dry area almost all yr. But the rejected our request. So, yes, we should petition!!
tellinitlikeitis

Corona, CA

#5 Jun 3, 2017
hey ceci do you want to finger my butt hole while your husband blows me?
ceci

Pomona, CA

#6 Jun 12, 2017
tellinitlikeitis wrote:
hey ceci do you want to finger my butt hole while your husband blows me?
R u retarded? 😒
tellinitlikeitis

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Jun 13, 2017
no ceci im not retarded how else would i get answers to questions i may have unless i ask? no need to be a Šunt about it ya bish!
ceci

Pomona, CA

#8 Jun 13, 2017
tellinitlikeitis wrote:
no ceci im not retarded how else would i get answers to questions i may have unless i ask? no need to be a Šunt about it ya bish!
Talk to the hand. 8-l
nohoas

Pomona, CA

#9 Jun 20, 2017
Rancho La Vita HOA is part of First Service Residential. I often wonder where the HOA dues really go to. Yes, there are plenty of ppl fed up with their BS. Too bad not enough of those ppl want to petition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) 6 hr Thomas Servantes 91
Experienced e-Bay seller, hot pre-Holiday market! 10 hr twinmommyhjw 1
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Oct 10 Hbwemail 11
Hot air balloon rescue? Oct 5 Alishaf 1
Menifee Authors (Feb '15) Sep 29 Indiewriter 4
Missing Cat Sep 25 Anonymous 1
News District officials are calling the facility the... Sep 24 marg 1

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance