California city is latest immigration...

California city is latest immigration flashpoint

There are 11 comments on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from Jul 4, 2014, titled California city is latest immigration flashpoint. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

Demonstrators have gathered again outside a U.S. Border Patrol station in Murrieta, California, where the agency intends to process some of the immigrants who have flooded the Texas border with Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

Hoppy Julie fu

Tempe, AZ

#1 Jul 4, 2014
the cat out of da hat & de dog gettin mad???? ;-000
the Light

El Paso, TX

#4 Jul 4, 2014
Ca. is land of illegals, why so upset?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Jul 4, 2014
Sounds like another 'proposition' is in order.
Hoppy Julie fu

Tempe, AZ

#7 Jul 4, 2014
the Light wrote:
Ca. is land of illegals, why so upset?
;) U think onlee CA? u TXer toooo;) USsouthwest used to bee the Messican & when yo TXer join the United States of Unions?????;-00h, AZ 1912.......
Hoppy Julie fu

Tempe, AZ

#8 Jul 4, 2014
SoSo Strange wrote:
I don't understand why our Secretary of State Kerry is not in Mexico City right now forcing the Mexican President to close the border. This is why I honestly believe in my own crazy theory.
good?butFunniesThought from U;) Crayz theorie$!!! ;-00h, all about Obamakerr?!;-00
Hoppy Julie fu

Tempe, AZ

#9 Jul 4, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Sounds like another 'proposition' is in order.
hi Rustea;) how Ydont u go c firework? i rather hearing the firecracker dan c firework!! ;) & U think you reallee inD??????????;-000
Hoppy Julie fu

Tempe, AZ

#10 Jul 4, 2014
excuse mi;) 2much drink & IPisssing everywhere;-000
bob

Colby, KS

#11 Jul 4, 2014
serves cali right for setting up all those sanctuary cities years ago,now deal with it bitches!!!!!!!!!!
fyi

Teague, TX

#12 Jul 5, 2014
about young illegal aliens:
http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/special-immig...

Maybe Congress ought to make some changes...oh, the Speaker of the House said no vote on immigration this year ...
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#13 Jul 5, 2014
Governor Brown made California a sanctuary for illegal Mexicans and for illegal muslims.

These illegals contribute nothing but fatal diseases and crimes.

They drain every financial resource.

Every illegal, regardless of age or gender, needs to be kicked out of this country.

No other country on the planet permits their borders to be invaded by illegal scum.

democRATS love them, because democRATS permit them to vote democRAT.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Jul 6, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
Governor Brown made California a sanctuary for illegal Mexicans and for illegal muslims.
These illegals contribute nothing but fatal diseases and crimes.
They drain every financial resource.
Every illegal, regardless of age or gender, needs to be kicked out of this country.
No other country on the planet permits their borders to be invaded by illegal scum.
democRATS love them, because democRATS permit them to vote democRAT.
Oath of Office for President

US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts Sep 26 Abasiger 20
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Sep 11 Lady Morgana 185
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Aug 30 Mr Richardson 5
meet and greet Aug '16 Faye Wons 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Aug '16 Trump 2016 88
I would like peoples input Aug '16 A Friend 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Aug '16 Jimbo 351

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages