Lars Torkelson

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Cathy has done my taxes since 2004. There were two different years that she found I had done my taxes incorrectly before I started with her and both times resulted in BIG payback for me. She'll go above and beyond. I'm a Marine currently stationed in Okinawa and she STILL gives me her undevoted attention come tax time...not to mention she remembers holidays and other important stuff you'd never expect the CPA to remember about a person. VERY personable and cares about you...not just the paycheck.
Heather

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Cathy is awesome. I have a home daycare & she's done my taxes since 2005, my husband is in the military & she always helps us more than anyone ever had before! She knows all the tricks of the trade & knows her job better than anyone I have ever seen. GO TO CATHY!
lisa

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Cathy is the BEST!!She has done our taxes for over 5 years and always done the best! Thank you SO MUCH!!
JEANETTE

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Cathy is Wonderful. Cathy has been doing my taxes since 2001. She keeps me informed with the ever changing tax laws. I would and have recommended her to friends and family, they too have been happy with her services.Very personable, and knowledgable.
Susan -n- Greg

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Computerized Accounting & Tax - Cathy Baena CPA was refered to us by NFCU (several) employees in Temecula Branch many years ago.
Cathy has been doing our buisness taxes for many years. Our first year she was able to audit past CPA's work and was able to correct his errors. Giving us a refund in the thousands.
We would recommand Cathy to everyone. We have found her to be extemely personable, honest, knowledgable.
To us, she walks on water.
Patricia

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Cathy has been doing our taxes since 2000-2001. Here we are 10 years later and she is the best!!!
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

I will never get my taxes done by this lady again! She is very unprofessional and will hang up in your face if you ask about YOUR taxes! She is extremely rude and spells things wrong on tax documents even when you give her the correct spelling. I don't feel she gave me the most for my money like she tells people she does because of her tacky way of business and rushing you in and out because she is worried about her money not accuracy! I am very upset i even considered this place to do my taxes and was treated like trash! I have never had a so called professional woman hang up in my face, especially when she doesn't return phone calls until weeks later! This place is straight up ghetto!
Jonathan Stone

Fpo, AP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

My wife found Cathy when she had her own business, because we had to move to Japan, she had to close her business. So we really had no need for a CPA, but the fact that our returns are always, AND I MEAN ALWAYS, two to three times higher than our friends that are in our same situation (as far as exceptions and such) , we decided that we will be sticking with Cathy. - JS
lucy

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER wrote:
I will never get my taxes done by this lady again! She is very unprofessional and will hang up in your face if you ask about YOUR taxes! She is extremely rude and spells things wrong on tax documents even when you give her the correct spelling. I don't feel she gave me the most for my money like she tells people she does because of her tacky way of business and rushing you in and out because she is worried about her money not accuracy! I am very upset i even considered this place to do my taxes and was treated like trash! I have never had a so called professional woman hang up in my face, especially when she doesn't return phone calls until weeks later! This place is straight up ghetto!
you sound "straight up ghetto!!"
Roberto

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Honestly.. I have no idea who you are and what your experience is.. but this lady will talk to you like family and never has been rude to anyone, even if they opted to go somewhere else.. she is by far the most professional individual I have ever known and keep her as a deep close personal friend of mine. she has never rushed anyone and definately NOT treated anyone like trash as described.. its sad when a comment like this is posted.. Cathy is by far one of the most honest and trustworthy Tax ladies and recomend her to EVERYONE I know and they always stick around for years ...
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Menifee Forum right now

Search the Menifee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) 6 min texas girl 72
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr long river 200,330
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr drying out 7,839
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 6 hr MrCracka 184
Anti-Immigrant Hate Coming From Everyday Americans 6 hr MrCracka 9
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr Mis kites 15,915
Immigration rally in Long Beach for Central Ame... 21 hr Frejol 18
•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000