- Gypsy' Paver Scam

Sep 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Crestline Courier-News

It cost a Lake Arrowhead man $2,400 to learn a painful lesson over Labor Day weekend, and it's a lesson he wants to share with as many people as will listen.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
rumney pride

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 8, 2008
 
It's your own fault for letting him do it.. dont blame him its kinda funny... thems my people
Hot loader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 21, 2009
 
Ya baby lets get em boys go george that boy is my hero like mike a wanna be like george he is the m.jordan of paving
jeremy

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 22, 2009
 

Judged:

2

the gypse culture teaches there kids to steal. the gypses should be ran out of town like they did in the past. ask any waitres the know a gypse when they walk threw the door there loud, dirty and don't tip. they have no respect for anyone except other gypses.
Hot loader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Not All is true we r loud that's cuz we r always haveingfun ya I know some r messy I hate that but belive me I tip ppl that work hard and good at what they do
Bart Simpson

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 20, 2009
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Hot loader wrote:
Not All is true we r loud that's cuz we r always haveingfun ya I know some r messy I hate that but belive me I tip ppl that work hard and good at what they do
All gypsies that I have encountered have been loud, obnoxious, poorly dressed and smelled like bloated, maggot engourged roadkill.
rumny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 31, 2009
 

Judged:

1

First consider how many there are in this country? Theres a few bad in every crowd!!!I do not teach my children to steal nor do I steal,But i go paving everyday,and i have found out you cant make everyone happy,And if you are not able to take care of your biz you should let a child are go to a home..DONT HATE US COS YOU WANT TO BE US!!
kathytimil99

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Them gypsy bastards love to drive around in pick up trucks with no license plates. These dumb son of bitches think they are clever but not as clever as me. See, this is what happened a gypsy came a knock'n even though we have posted signs prohibiting this nonsense. So right off the bat that told us this is one IGNORANT MORON. He knocked and knocked, as he stood there, he began to case our patio furniture, when he realized it was bolted to the concrete, he left. The reason he left was because he noticed our surveillance camera recording his TRUE INTENTIONS which was to STEAL our patio furniture. Yep, after he left my grandkids came by and we showed them the footage of what a GYPSY THIEF looks like. They took that footage and put it up on youtube.com it's pretty funny. See if this DIPSHIT had stayed off our property he wouldn't be getting his one minute of shame for the world to see. Course he dont know this, because he probably hasn't stolen a computer yet, or doesnt know how to log on to the internet.
Hot loader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 6, 2009
 
That's bullshi# no body wants your goodwill
furniture dump honkie
Hot loader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 6, 2009
 
Tell us the YouTube tag I wanna see it !!!

Since: Dec 09

Crestline, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I carry a vial of gypsy tears with me...it's like kryptonie to them and keeps them away.
a gypsy woman

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 31, 2009
 

Judged:

2

them gorgi bastards aare stupid as hell.they will never be as smart as a gypsy.they rob thier own kind every day.their not fit to kiss a gypsys ass!!!!!!
Rodney

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

a gypsy woman wrote:
them gorgi bastards aare stupid as hell.they will never be as smart as a gypsy.they rob thier own kind every day.their not fit to kiss a gypsys ass!!!!!!
I bet you wear three skirts. Hey, I bet you were something...before electricity.
Makeitblacknever goback

Millbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 26, 2010
 
screw wm. all the gypsys i know have $300 shoes on, Gold chanes,$200 pants and a nice clean white tee. haha and for the most part we all bart cushda. nobodyd stealing if somebody is paying.
Real Gypsy Lawyer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

kathytimil99 wrote:
Them gypsy bastards love to drive around in pick up trucks with no license plates. These dumb son of bitches think they are clever but not as clever as me. See, this is what happened a gypsy came a knock'n even though we have posted signs prohibiting this nonsense. So right off the bat that told us this is one IGNORANT MORON. He knocked and knocked, as he stood there, he began to case our patio furniture, when he realized it was bolted to the concrete, he left. The reason he left was because he noticed our surveillance camera recording his TRUE INTENTIONS which was to STEAL our patio furniture. Yep, after he left my grandkids came by and we showed them the footage of what a GYPSY THIEF looks like. They took that footage and put it up on youtube.com it's pretty funny. See if this DIPSHIT had stayed off our property he wouldn't be getting his one minute of shame for the world to see. Course he dont know this, because he probably hasn't stolen a computer yet, or doesnt know how to log on to the internet.
I would love to meet you in real life, so I can serve you papers. Take you to court and make sure by the time I am done with you, you wont even be able to pay for toliet paper to wipe your racist ass.

I am stepping up and there are many joining me that never even had a traffic ticket. So I encourage you and the US for that matter to keep this up. So the tables can turn. Did you know that there are Gypsies that work for state and federal governments?

Yes!

So please by all means we want all the racist people of America including:

Law Enforcement
News people
Good old average joes.
Anyone that has something racisist to say please by all means do it, so my legal team and I can continue our work and we can see you all squirm in court.

Our culture has been through enough and we have just about had enough.

Keep up the racisit remarks, articles, comments, videos, news and what ever else you can throw at us.

So we can collect it and take you to court.

The media will have a field day with this, and when I address congress with the proof of racism, harrassment and multiple accounts of civil right violations, believe me we will be respected.

So please keep giving us more evidence, the more the better.
Concerned

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 5, 2012
 
You're extremely ignorant.
my sexy lovers wifey

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 19, 2012
 
I find it so sad how racist u people r acting. Get a life. N set an example for our youth. Growing up in perris I knew a lot of the gypsies there. They were very kind, close and loyal to each other. The men went to work every day. I don't agree with no schooling past a certain age but that's their culture.
stanley

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 20, 2012
 
dont judge people by what you think or heard what they are. people love to make things sound worse because it makes it more interesting. if a person treats you bad than you have a right to judge them, but not a whole race. just like whites have rednecks, blacks have ni---rs, mexicans have cholos. we also have our retards that are screwed up. when is the last time you have seen a gypsy on the news???? prob never, but whites, mexis, and blacks are. we should be the ones complaining and writing all of this ignorant shit. our kids dont have step moms and dads like most white people, we love our families and that comes first in our life! we dont abandon our families and have them grow up in an orphanage! my daddy isnt in prison from dealing crack and pimpin ho's! my family isnt here illeagaly sucking off tax payers on welfare and taking all of the jobs! check out megans law, do you see gypsys accused of sexual molestation? i have never heard of gypsy ganbangers doing drive by's and killing innocent people!do gypsys imbezzle
millions of dollars and f@#$ the economy up? never hears of a gypsy killing there whole family and going on a shooting spree! most white people dont even know how to show love for there family ( im leaving my family because im not happy and want to pursue different things in life. hahahah, so fuckin selfish!), most blacks dont give a shit because there worried about how there gonna get those new jordans, and mexis just have kids for making more money from welfare and picking in the field. wow this sounds pretty fu@#$n ignorant but true in many cases. we could have way more shit to say about ya'll but we are not little crybaby bitches!!!!!
Thehalloweenquee n

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 24, 2013
 
I am not a gypsy but I have grown up around them and a camp and I always loved their family values and the way their families stay together forever. You rarely hear of a divorce and they don't put their elderly in homes, they take care of their family members til the end! The man are very hard workers and work many many hours in a day. Yes they are flashy and a bit loud at times but they are just free spirited and love life! I love the gypsies I know and think their culture is great! They are very generous. They do leave school early but this works for them as they start working immediately with their fathers and grandfathers. Love to the Gypsy!
stanley wrote:
dont judge people by what you think or heard what they are. people love to make things sound worse because it makes it more interesting. if a person treats you bad than you have a right to judge them, but not a whole race. just like whites have rednecks, blacks have ni---rs, mexicans have cholos. we also have our retards that are screwed up. when is the last time you have seen a gypsy on the news???? prob never, but whites, mexis, and blacks are. we should be the ones complaining and writing all of this ignorant shit. our kids dont have step moms and dads like most white people, we love our families and that comes first in our life! we dont abandon our families and have them grow up in an orphanage! my daddy isnt in prison from dealing crack and pimpin ho's! my family isnt here illeagaly sucking off tax payers on welfare and taking all of the jobs! check out megans law, do you see gypsys accused of sexual molestation? i have never heard of gypsy ganbangers doing drive by's and killing innocent people!do gypsys imbezzle
millions of dollars and f@#$ the economy up? never hears of a gypsy killing there whole family and going on a shooting spree! most white people dont even know how to show love for there family ( im leaving my family because im not happy and want to pursue different things in life. hahahah, so fuckin selfish!), most blacks dont give a shit because there worried about how there gonna get those new jordans, and mexis just have kids for making more money from welfare and picking in the field. wow this sounds pretty fu@#$n ignorant but true in many cases. we could have way more shit to say about ya'll but we are not little crybaby bitches!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••