19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ringers

Covina, CA

#16818 Jan 5, 2014
It's legit, but sticker shock is ringing in my wallet.
Speak Out

Bensenville, IL

#16819 Jan 6, 2014
spoko wrote:
When business owners make billions of $ while paying their employees wages that are sub-poverty (forcing the Gov't to support them) that is modern slavery by anyones definition, except the right-wing!
Corporations like Walmart make zillions because we have presidents like Obama who make Corporate Welfare....aka.....the QE4ever a top priority, while ill informed people like you blame it all on the Republicans?????
Huffer an Puffer

Covina, CA

#16820 Jan 6, 2014
Huff an Puff from Lawndale, California has a lot to say about this topic.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#16821 Jan 6, 2014
Traffic Jam wrote:
Heard there was a traffic jam on the interstate headed to Colorado
I wonder if all the border states will have their coppers be looking to stop cars coming from Colorado?
Big top

Covina, CA

#16822 Jan 6, 2014
Rick the dick, I thought you had taken up sausage swallowing?
GOD is MY Witness

Sonoma, CA

#16823 Jan 7, 2014
THE BLessed REverend has told us. Now we know that such womens is nasty and only after our seed and the gold we has put down for the works of the church of GOD. We now know that the REVerend has chose Mr Ted as the next president and that is why we are asked to give more to make sure the voter rolls has only them what knows what is right and proper according to scripture with a picture I D. Now he will stop the UNited NATions from douing more affricans into our lands because he will have RODDman to show them after ROddman has brought them Korenns to their knees. You can join us or not, I am just saying.
Witness wanking

Covina, CA

#16824 Jan 7, 2014
Witness wanking is a serious crime in these here parts.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16825 Jan 8, 2014
A bit off-topic, but since the activists who exposed Cointelpro came forward this week, anyone interested in civil rights might be interested in the current version of Cointelpro..

What is Gang Stalking?

(1) Definition of Gang Stalking

Gang stalking – also known as “organized stalking”– is a slang term for a set of tactics used in counterintelligence operations involving the covert surveillance and harassment of a targeted individual. The goal of such operations – in the parlance of counterintelligence personnel – is to “subvert” or “neutralize” an individual deemed by a government agency (or its informants) to be an enemy.

Tactics reported by gang stalking targets are remarkably similar to those used by the FBI during the Cointelpro era – slander, blacklisting, wiretapping, black bag jobs, overt surveillance (stalking), etc.

(2) FBI’s role in Counterintelligence

An excerpt from Wikipedia’s entry on Counterintelligence:

“In most countries the counterintelligence mission is spread over multiple organizations, though one usually predominates. There is usually a domestic counterintelligence service, usually part of a larger organization such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the United States.”

(3) FBI’s History of Crimes Against American Citizens

Cointelpro (short for “Counterintelligence Program”) was the name of a secret illegal program run by the FBI from 1956 until it was exposed by civilian activists in 1971 (they broke into an FBI office and stole secret documents and leaked them to the press).

The U.S. Senate’s Church Committee investigations in the mid-1970s found that under Cointelpro, U.S. law enforcement personnel and their various public and private accomplices systematically spied on, slandered, terrorized, and committed acts of violence (including murder) against American citizens deemed to be dissidents.

Currently the FBI is exempt from the Whistleblower Protection Act – which means that if an FBI agent reveals FBI misconduct, he or she will not be protected from retaliation. Possibly as a result of that policy, no FBI agent has publicly discussed gang stalking since the late Ted L. Gunderson – a former high-level FBI official who publicly claimed that gang stalking is a more sophisticated version of Cointelpro.

(4) Intelligence-Security Contractor Firms

According to a 2012 report from the Director of National Intelligence, about 70 percent of the budget for U.S. intelligence agencies such as the FBI goes to contractors. America now has approximately 4.9 million people with security clearances, and nearly one-quarter of them work for private firms.

In 2011 hackers obtained emails from the intelligence-security firms HBGary and Stratfor which revealed that such firms perform counterintelligence operations – for example, designing plans to use disinformation to subvert critics of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Many intelligence-security firms advertise jobs for “surveillance role players”(you can find the ads easily by a Google search). The job listings all state that applicants must have an active secret clearance and training in counterintelligence. Although such ads do not specifically state that the job involves working as a gang stalking perp, they also do not say what the job does involve. Whatever these domestic spies are doing, the firms do not want the American public to know about it.

Continued......
mothadudcj

Pittsburgh, PA

#16828 Jan 9, 2014

Watch legal cannabis Smking
Bring out the voters

Laguna Niguel, CA

#16829 Jan 9, 2014
Potheads I mean.
Concerned

Laguna Niguel, CA

#16830 Jan 9, 2014
Brings out the voters.......hmmmm. Them dems know to rally their base.
Witness wankers

Covina, CA

#16831 Jan 9, 2014
Witness wanking or wankers is a serious crime in these here parts.
MadMan

Carlsbad, CA

#16832 Jan 9, 2014
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
No you won't...it will be legal...LMAO
MadMan

Carlsbad, CA

#16833 Jan 9, 2014
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Resident.
Actually, mind rotting pot is not medicine. Pot is a dangerous addictive drug. Once the effect on endorphins declines after addiction, the body cries out for even more dangerous drugs.
http://www.justthinktwice.com/factfiction/Mar...
Pot, as well as alcohol, is responsible for killing our innocent little children. One wrong does not justify another. Although tobacco use increases mental acuity, mind destroying pot has the opposite effect.
http://alcoholism.about.com/b/2003/11/02/mari...
http://www.lycaeum.org/paranoia/marijuana/fac...
Ronald
Ronald, you are truly insane!!
MadMan

Carlsbad, CA

#16834 Jan 9, 2014
I am voting YES & have worked hard for over 2 decades with various groups to get us to this point. I see 80% are voting yes here!! I smell victory and as more states follow the sensible route, the Feds will HAVE to reschedule cannabis!!

“WebHost.pro for $2.25 hosting.”

Since: Sep 08

Napa

#16835 Jan 9, 2014
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
Yes of course, illegalizing weed is costing us way too money for something that does not cause harm. Everyone knows cigarettes and alcohol kill millions more then weed a year. More then that, weed actually can help heal people.
Do you

Covina, CA

#16836 Jan 9, 2014
Do you need to do all of that?
Yor stoaned

Martinez, CA

#16837 Jan 9, 2014
yes on 19
Do you

Covina, CA

#16838 Jan 9, 2014
Well if you say so, then it has to be.
Really?

Pleasanton, CA

#16839 Jan 10, 2014
So all the anti-smoking efforts go out the window? Makes a lot of sense. I'm just going to tell my grand kids to start smoking. That's what all you idiots are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Dec 8 Chris 10
Sex Dec 3 tower climber 2
City of Menifee reminds everyone to participate... Dec 2 AMEX user 1
Gurzi Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 12 Years in P... (Dec '07) Nov 30 Anissa7777 7

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:36 am PST