• Other (explain below)
Comments
14,681 - 14,700 of 15,963 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15906 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
all I can say is - if someone smokes that stuff in my face, I'll shoot them.
nuff said.
It will have the same laws as smoking cigarettes. Do you shoot people that smoke cigarettes? The smoke from cigarettes is much more dangerous to the human body. Do you shoot them?

Elk Grove, CA

#15907 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you? my mother? so, my name is Asian guy. what's the big deal? it's just a name.
as for your claim that nobody is using black guy, Caucasian guy, or arab guy etc. those names do exist.
there is even a gay arab, straight arab, arab girl, black dude, Caucasian dude, etc.
look them up before you make a claim that they don't exist, moron.
You are the one that wrote: "one definition of being brain dead.. believing that you benefit from some connection because of race." And yet your name uses a race, why is that? Are you a racist?

Elk Grove, CA

#15908 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>what are you? brain dead?
the topic here is the legalization of pot.
and I'm debating that it should not be legalized. for my argument I pointed out what is happening around the world in places that allow it and not allow it.
how else is one to debate an issue? by looking at it narrowly? with half a brain?
like apparently you are doing?
talk about being scattered brain...BRAIN DEAD!
Then why do you keep talking about other drugs and compare them to pot?

Elk Grove, CA

#15909 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the more you talk, the more I believe you are brain dead.
..listen, didn't I just point out that several presidents admitted to using the stuff?
frankly, I believe that pot use is rampant on capitol hill. this is not me just talking. it's them confessing..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_S...
you only need to hear them talk to realize they are brain dead.
mandatory drug testing on capitol hill must be implemented and enforced to remedy the problem.
Did you read the article you posted the link to? Are you saying our founding fathers were brain dead? Because the article says they used pot. What the article proves is that pot can be very helpful to people under a lot of stress. Thanks for proving my point. I'm glad we agree.
CA chamber of Commece

Covina, CA

#15910 Apr 8, 2013
California chamber of commerce is nothing more than a right-wing lobbying organization, red neck and all, RNC, GOP, Republican and tea party snot holes.

April 8, 2013
The lazy As CalChamber calls out 32 "job killer" bills this year 2013.
Chase

Los Angeles, CA

#15911 Apr 8, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
Im all for it. I smoke it everie hour im awaik. As and offishal i can say i stronglie support it. Vote Scattinni for police cheif there two.
fiting for you!
Jimbo
Potheads like this are why it shouldn't be legalized. The dumbass can't spell elementary words such as "every", "awake", and "official".

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15912 Apr 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It will have the same laws as smoking cigarettes. Do you shoot people that smoke cigarettes? The smoke from cigarettes is much more dangerous to the human body. Do you shoot them?
the thing about you drug addicts is - you only follow the laws which you favor. and ignore the rest. now, you tell me I'm wrong when I follow the same behavior.

I'm not brain dead. but I don't see anything wrong with following your lead.

smoke that stuff in my face. and I'll...

Elk Grove, CA

#15913 Apr 8, 2013
Chase wrote:
<quoted text>
Potheads like this are why it shouldn't be legalized. The dumbass can't spell elementary words such as "every", "awake", and "official".
Did you think he was serious? LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#15914 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the thing about you drug addicts is - you only follow the laws which you favor. and ignore the rest. now, you tell me I'm wrong when I follow the same behavior.
I'm not brain dead. but I don't see anything wrong with following your lead.
smoke that stuff in my face. and I'll...
Hey racist dude, I'm not a drug addict. Why do you act so childish? Because you can't debate. You are a loser. I don't smoke or drink. But the world is not about me. I follow all the laws. Answer the question: do you shoot people that smoke cigarettes? Which is more dangerous then pot. Are you making violent threats here? You will be reported. You seem like a terrorist.

Elk Grove, CA

#15915 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
all I can say is - if someone smokes that stuff in my face, I'll shoot them.
nuff said.
You have been reported.

Location hidden

#15916 Apr 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You have been reported.
yeah. like the police in china are going to arrest me. right?

Location hidden

#15917 Apr 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey racist dude, I'm not a drug addict. Why do you act so childish? Because you can't debate. You are a loser. I don't smoke or drink. But the world is not about me. I follow all the laws. Answer the question: do you shoot people that smoke cigarettes? Which is more dangerous then pot. Are you making violent threats here? You will be reported. You seem like a terrorist.
if they legalize pot, it would be a bad law. and as you know, you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them.

Elk Grove, CA

#15918 Apr 9, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. like the police in china are going to arrest me. right?
You live in that hole? but yet you complain about "our" Government here in USA? LIAR!
CA chamber of Commece

Covina, CA

#15919 Apr 9, 2013
Yes the chapters of 'CA chamber of commerce' are just a anchor around the necks of any and all small businesses located in California an or the USA.

Elk Grove, CA

#15920 Apr 9, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if they legalize pot, it would be a bad law. and as you know, you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them.
Why do you care, you claim to live in China. Now get back to a making those toys, wal mart depends on you.
No Speak

Covina, CA

#15921 Apr 9, 2013
Never mind it appears I'm dealing with a bunch bug-eyed Iranian's.

Location hidden

#15923 Apr 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You live in that hole? but yet you complain about "our" Government here in USA? LIAR!
I said that just to see what you would say.

hey. genius. have you heard of freedom of speech? obviously not. blab. blab. blab.

as for being a liar.. it's called evolutionary change in opinion. if Obama feels it's ok, it's ok with me too.

Location hidden

#15924 Apr 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care, you claim to live in China. Now get back to a making those toys, wal mart depends on you.
hey. nunez. stuff it. you push your Reconquista/mecha/la raza BS in the usa, and you have the gall to tell me to shut up?

you better tell your boy to watch out. he's on the radar.
Trench coats

Covina, CA

#15926 Apr 9, 2013
C & C can bee seen here:

http://msnvideo.msn.com/...

P.S. more fun that the oil.

Elk Grove, CA

#15927 Apr 9, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that just to see what you would say.
hey. genius. have you heard of freedom of speech? obviously not. blab. blab. blab.
as for being a liar.. it's called evolutionary change in opinion. if Obama feels it's ok, it's ok with me too.
Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can make violent threats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr hidden loction nuts 5,002
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr lazy posts 200,590
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 21 hr betrayed 90
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu Chris 49
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council Thu Quail Valley Resi... 8
Mann Has a Plan -- Not Only for Menifee, but th... Wed teacher951 1
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 30 at 2:10AM PDT

•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••