Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ohio trash

Monrovia, CA

#14603 Jan 21, 2013
Lets put this in perspective:

A.) Pinhead John Boehner taps and touches the first lady on her arm not once but three times.

B.) This piece of Ohio trash does not and should not ever touch the first lady of the united states of america, ever again.

C.) Least the secret service rip off his stupid arm off at the shoulder, and hand it back to him

First Lady Michelle Obama rolls her eyes (0:09 in clip) after House Speaker cracks a mindless (stupid) joke to President Obama at the luncheon that took place after the inauguration. January 21, 2013..

D.) Who is that HAG sitting next to John Boehner at the lunch table? Must be another classless person from Ohio, John B. brought along.

E.) Must have picked her up at a GOP swapmeet or was the door prize?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14604 Jan 21, 2013
Preparation Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be deep into religion and be as tight with God as Satan's hemorrhoid.
Who asked you? is the bong talking again?

Elk Grove, CA

#14605 Jan 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again, I donít hate religion, or the religious, I sometimes hate what some of them do, trying to legally apply their private little rules on those not of their religion, I see that as the same as forcing your children onto prayer mats facing Mecca 5 times a day.
I will help prevent that happening to your children, please donít complain if I also prevent your religions mumbo jumbo from being applied to them as well.
You are free to believe whatever religion and whichever God(s) you choose, as long as you donít preach it to our children and grandchildren without our consent and presenceÖ and as long as you donít try and apply your specific religions rules to others not of your religion, no problems.
Same thing. Stop lying. I could say the same thing about your group. If you don't like praying to Mecca 5 times a day, don't. Keep hating them for doing that, that's why they bomb your children. People like you. You are free to believe whatever puddle of crud life came from , as long as you donít preach it to our children and grandchildren without our consent and presenceÖ
Ohio trash

Monrovia, CA

#14606 Jan 21, 2013
Have you seen that OHIO trash and his HAG lately?

Elk Grove, CA

#14607 Jan 21, 2013
Ohio trash wrote:
Lets put this in perspective:
A.) Pinhead John Boehner taps and touches the first lady on her arm not once but three times.
B.) This piece of Ohio trash does not and should not ever touch the first lady of the united states of america, ever again.
C.) Least the secret service rip off his stupid arm off at the shoulder, and hand it back to him
First Lady Michelle Obama rolls her eyes (0:09 in clip) after House Speaker cracks a mindless (stupid) joke to President Obama at the luncheon that took place after the inauguration. January 21, 2013..
D.) Who is that HAG sitting next to John Boehner at the lunch table? Must be another classless person from Ohio, John B. brought along.
E.) Must have picked her up at a GOP swapmeet or was the door prize?
http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/video/2013/01/21/first_lady _rolls_her_eyes_at_boehner_as_ he_jokes_with_president.html
chick1

Modesto, CA

#14608 Jan 22, 2013
Done
Ohio Trash

Monrovia, CA

#14609 Jan 22, 2013
Watch for yourself as Mrs. Obama is attacked by a stupid Ohio resident, calling himself John Boehner.

http://now.msn.com/michelle-obama-rolls-eyes-...

This guy needs to get some respect for the president of the united states of america. If this took place in a non public area, little john b. would be picking himself up off the floor.

Elk Grove, CA

#14610 Jan 22, 2013
Ohio Trash wrote:
Watch for yourself as Mrs. Obama is attacked by a stupid Ohio resident, calling himself John Boehner.
http://now.msn.com/michelle-obama-rolls-eyes-...
This guy needs to get some respect for the president of the united states of america. If this took place in a non public area, little john b. would be picking himself up off the floor.
Maybe you can lip synch it?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14611 Jan 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing. Stop lying. I could say the same thing about your group. If you don't like praying to Mecca 5 times a day, don't. Keep hating them for doing that, that's why they bomb your children. People like you. You are free to believe whatever puddle of crud life came from , as long as you donít preach it to our children and grandchildren without our consent and presenceÖ
I donít have a group

and I donít need to lie I have the truth on my side

Islam is trying to become as violent as Christians, but they have a long way to go to catch up, how many of them have we bombed?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14612 Jan 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>BS, next you will say you walked on the moon. Why do u lie so much?
No reason for me to lie, I am not a professional astronomer, but an private amateur that has access to several telescopes, I have been asked numerous times to speak in public schools about astronomy and have held events after school with several telescopes, my own is 8" diameter Newtonian reflector with a dobsonain base, but I have friends in a local club that have more similar scopes, one 11" Schmidt Cassegrain, and one very nice 12" homemade dob. I donít have the patience to grind my own mirror like that but hats off to that guy.

The kids and their parents have enjoyed it tremendously.

I have not walked on the moon but have spoken to one astronaut that has... a rare opportunity.

Elk Grove, CA

#14613 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít have a group
and I donít need to lie I have the truth on my side
Islam is trying to become as violent as Christians, but they have a long way to go to catch up, how many of them have we bombed?
Yes you do have a group. It's the "anti-Christian" group. You are Satanic. You lie all the time like saying Islam is trying to become as violent as Christians. The issue of people believing in God bothers you greatly. What is it about atheists that would spend so much time, attention, and energy refuting something that you say that you don't believe even exists?? It might be that the underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because God is actively pursuing them.

Elk Grove, CA

#14614 Jan 22, 2013
The human brain processes more than a million messages a second.7 Your brain weighs the importance of all this data, filtering out the relatively unimportant. This screening function is what allows you to focus and operate effectively in your world. The brain functions differently than other organs. There is an intelligence to it, the ability to reason, to produce feelings, to dream and plan, to take action, and relate to other people.

The eye...can distinguish among seven million colors. It has automatic focusing and handles an astounding 1.5 million messages -- simultaneously.

Evolution focuses on mutations and changes from and within existing organisms. Yet evolution alone does not fully explain the initial source of the eye or the brain -- the start of living organisms from nonliving matter.

Elk Grove, CA

#14615 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No reason for me to lie, I am not a professional astronomer, but an private amateur that has access to several telescopes, I have been asked numerous times to speak in public schools about astronomy and have held events after school with several telescopes, my own is 8" diameter Newtonian reflector with a dobsonain base, but I have friends in a local club that have more similar scopes, one 11" Schmidt Cassegrain, and one very nice 12" homemade dob. I donít have the patience to grind my own mirror like that but hats off to that guy.
The kids and their parents have enjoyed it tremendously.
I have not walked on the moon but have spoken to one astronaut that has... a rare opportunity.
More proof of God: Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.

Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen."

Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light."

The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter.
PizzMorgan

Monrovia, CA

#14616 Jan 22, 2013
Screw Piers Morgan the english idiot.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14617 Jan 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More proof of God: Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.
Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen."
Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light."
The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter.
nope, we donít need any invisible magic guy at all

You are free to believe in Allah, or the Volcano, or whatever deity you want to, as long as you keep your hate group away from our children, we are good.

Elk Grove, CA

#14618 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe in Allah, or the Volcano, or whatever deity you want to, as long as you keep your hate group away from our children, we are good.
You are free to believe in the magic puddle of crud god, or whatever imagination you want to, as long as you keep your hate group away from our children, we are good.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14619 Jan 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More proof of God: Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.
I suspect I know a whole lot more about physics and astronomy than you do kiddo, donít even go there.

It is true that the Big Bang was first proposed by a priest, and it turned out he was correct.

Some 13.7 billion years ago.. for this universe anyway, current M theory ( subset of string theory ) suggests that it was membranes in collision from what you could call parallel universes that started it.

Our own star is a second generation star, formed billions of years later, which is why the earth is only some 4.5 billion years old.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14620 Jan 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to believe in the magic puddle of crud god, or whatever imagination you want to, as long as you keep your hate group away from our children, we are good.
again, I am invited to our public schools to help increase our childrenís knowledge of the universe, while I could have you arrested for what you would tell them.

Elk Grove, CA

#14621 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I have lost respect for atheists is because no matter what, everything they do seems to be anti-Christian.

Elk Grove, CA

#14622 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect I know a whole lot more about physics and astronomy than you do kiddo, donít even go there.
It is true that the Big Bang was first proposed by a priest, and it turned out he was correct.
Some 13.7 billion years ago.. for this universe anyway, current M theory ( subset of string theory ) suggests that it was membranes in collision from what you could call parallel universes that started it.
Our own star is a second generation star, formed billions of years later, which is why the earth is only some 4.5 billion years old.
You know more than any of us, we should bow down to you master....lol....I never said it was first proposed by a Priest, moron. What are you responding to? You have no explanation for what caused it. Jesus was proof of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street 7 hr Chris 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Dec 8 Chris 10
Sex Dec 3 tower climber 2
City of Menifee reminds everyone to participate... Dec 2 AMEX user 1

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match