California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13611 Dec 5, 2012
Bellepointer wrote:
OH PLEASE!! Take it to the Politix forum. You all seem like you just like to call names. Neither of you will persuade anyone about anything. It's like listening to football fans screeching about how good their team is, and how bad the other guy's team is. Even the broad-minded seem narrow-minded and cranky.
Aw shuddup jackass!
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13612 Dec 5, 2012
60 somthing years on this planet??

and that is all you can come up with??

pathetic? YES I think so!!
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13613 Dec 5, 2012
Bellepointer wrote:
OH PLEASE!! Take it to the Politix forum. You all seem like you just like to call names. Neither of you will persuade anyone about anything. It's like listening to football fans screeching about how good their team is, and how bad the other guy's team is. Even the broad-minded seem narrow-minded and cranky.
im toadilly cranky before my first cup of coffee!!
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13614 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't shoot the messenger dumbass. It won't accomplish anything. If you think FOX news is mind control stop watching it! Turn on MSNBC they'll tell you what you want to hear and only what you want to hear. Your problem is solved!
What a dope!
yet there was a study(ill let you fool troll around the net, because you need to).. that found both networks had made errors in reporting facts......it is just that faux news commited that sin at least three times as much!!

bon jour!!!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13615 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
yet there was a study(ill let you fool troll around the net, because you need to).. that found both networks had made errors in reporting facts......it is just that faux news commited that sin at least three times as much!!
bon jour!!!
Fox tilts refreshingly conservative that's no secret. The reason you think FOX is so biased is that you contrast it with the rest of the liberally biased media news outlets. If you want to argue that the media as a whole is not liberal, you're going to lose fruitloops.

A simple solution to your FOX problem- watch any other channel. Better yet, set your parental controls to ban FOX! You'll get a warm and fuzzy feeling of benevolent censorship too!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13616 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
60 somthing years on this planet??
and that is all you can come up with??
pathetic? YES I think so!!
You're having your we don't know who the hell you're posting to problem again dummy. But no one cares anyway!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13617 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im toadilly cranky before my first cup of coffee!!
And then you get stupid.
DeNuts

Monrovia, CA

#13619 Dec 5, 2012
Go the distance,
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13621 Dec 5, 2012
Bellepointer wrote:
You arent wrong :)

My wife teases me that I have absolutly no tolerance for the intolerant

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13622 Dec 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You arent wrong :)
My wife teases me that I have absolutly no tolerance for the intolerant
She does.
Strings

Monrovia, CA

#13623 Dec 5, 2012
Still a flapping nut case if you ask me.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13624 Dec 5, 2012
dont worry about me riding you so hard mikey...
i was just havin funnn!!

FUN!!

mabey we can balance the budget on the backs of the wealthy together....
oh I forgot, you are a tea bagger???

...er fiscal conservative democrat....

im having trouble seeing the difefence because you think everybody else is a commy/.

but mabey if you come around to compromising on the whole tax deal?/ i wont think so anymore...

just claiming you are something doesnt make it so..

your positions count, and presently, you share NONE with the democrats, except brown, who is like a zombie with an axe...

ps: i may see some glimmer of hope somewhwere else, who knows??

people can change too.
Andoo

Monrovia, CA

#13625 Dec 5, 2012
Stll no need to, but andoo can respond.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13626 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
dont worry about me riding you so hard mikey...
i was just havin funnn!!
FUN!!
mabey we can balance the budget on the backs of the wealthy together....
oh I forgot, you are a tea bagger???
...er fiscal conservative democrat....
im having trouble seeing the difefence because you think everybody else is a commy/.
but mabey if you come around to compromising on the whole tax deal?/ i wont think so anymore...
just claiming you are something doesnt make it so..
your positions count, and presently, you share NONE with the democrats, except brown, who is like a zombie with an axe...
ps: i may see some glimmer of hope somewhwere else, who knows??
people can change too.
So when did you appoint yourself the Democrat Party KGB and Thought Police? What is the sentence for not toeing the party line?

It's iceholes like you why I often vote other party. I feel less a democrat each time I read one of your stupid posts. You make me wish I wasn't a member of the same party as an embarrassment like you.

You're an idiot. And that's fun! Otherwise I would just ignore your sillyass.

Keep having FUN! Glad you like it so far jackass!
HaK machine works

Monrovia, CA

#13627 Dec 5, 2012
Never can tell when someone posts over because they don't enjoy the previous posting.

Enjoy Wednesday.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13628 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So when did you appoint yourself the Democrat Party KGB and Thought Police? What is the sentence for not toeing the party line?
It's iceholes like you why I often vote other party. I feel less a democrat each time I read one of your stupid posts. You make me wish I wasn't a member of the same party as an embarrassment like you.
You're an idiot. And that's fun! Otherwise I would just ignore your sillyass.
Keep having FUN! Glad you like it so far jackass!
I will thank you...

after all you keep reponding to my posts, so I have little choice.

I think the democrats have a good idea in giving citizenship to illegals who agree to serve in the armed forces....in the future, this will mean the army corp of engineers.
but Obama stole the idea from the movie "starship troopers"

and also??....if we didnt have guest workers here in california??

the farmers would have to pay MUCH more for getting done harvesting jobs that cant be mechanized...

and you know how hot it is in the summer out there in the central valley!!??

then they go back home and live well...

although people see moonbeam as leftist across the country??

they dont know his fiscal record...

he was more fiscally responsible in his first two terms, than reagan was...

or any other modern govenor.
Armey

Monrovia, CA

#13629 Dec 5, 2012
In a move not publicly announced, former Rep. Dick Armey,

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13630 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I will thank you...
after all you keep reponding to my posts, so I have little choice.
I think the democrats have a good idea in giving citizenship to illegals who agree to serve in the armed forces....in the future, this will mean the army corp of engineers.
but Obama stole the idea from the movie "starship troopers"
and also??....if we didnt have guest workers here in california??
the farmers would have to pay MUCH more for getting done harvesting jobs that cant be mechanized...
and you know how hot it is in the summer out there in the central valley!!??
then they go back home and live well...
although people see moonbeam as leftist across the country??
they dont know his fiscal record...
he was more fiscally responsible in his first two terms, than reagan was...
or any other modern govenor.
I have great sympathy for hard working immigrants. They are among the best of their countrymen willing to risk everything to come here and try and build a decent life. They are fine people better for our country than many lazy spoiled Americans. You'll get no hard line from me on immigration. I'd give them all amnesty except the criminals if I were king.

You're an abrasive idiot. It's hard not to respond to your barely literate posts. Pat yourself on the back and don't feel the need to respond to me, solve your "I have no choice" problem. But keep up the stupid posts. They're funny. But geez. grammar. do you know what the shift key does? And hold the dots...

What a dope!
Sponge

Monrovia, CA

#13631 Dec 5, 2012
Glendora, California has Gene Murabito, Douglas Tesitor, Ken Herman and Gary Clifford for their part in this crimial activity of SGVCOG - Nick Conway's.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13632 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I have great sympathy for hard working immigrants. They are among the best of their countrymen willing to risk everything to come here and try and build a decent life. They are fine people better for our country than many lazy spoiled Americans. You'll get no hard line from me on immigration. I'd give them all amnesty except the criminals if I were king.
You're an abrasive idiot. It's hard not to respond to your barely literate posts. Pat yourself on the back and don't feel the need to respond to me, solve your "I have no choice" problem. But keep up the stupid posts. They're funny. But geez. grammar. do you know what the shift key does? And hold the dots...
What a dope!
wow you actually answered my post like a human.

and agreed with it too.....
my posts must NOT be that stoopid...

you see where im going with this??

ps; im only abrasive when you step off the deep end, into right wing teatard land!! when you express moderate positions like you just did??

wHY the sky is the limit, mikey boy!!

your righter wing friends could learn from you!!

yes im talking to you, ricky riccardo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legalized Panhandling @ Stater Bros!!! Menifee (Apr '10) Dec 4 Revelations 9
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts Dec 2 Yhoover16 26
Quail Valley Music Thread Nov 24 Musikologist 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Nov 23 Pantiks 92
News Police Say Baby Of Lake Elsinore Murder Victim OK (Oct '07) Nov 20 Macahdo 68
Doctors in area Nov 20 Shelly92 1
Donovan Kearns Nov 19 barstowmule 4

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages