19,393 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DDdown

La Puente, CA

#13312 Nov 26, 2012
Could there be another melt down in the works for two and a half men?

Nineteen-year-old Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake, says in a videotaped testimonial for the "religious group Forerunner Chronicles."

That he doesn't want to be on it, and that he considers the risque CBS sitcom to be "filthy.
Indigo

Santa Cruz, CA

#13313 Nov 26, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I treat bully’s as they treat others, so I am guilty I suppose.
I get through life with humor, and I always try and look at things from the perspective of others.
doing that I have found that there is no black and white as painted so often in the more biased media, be it Faux or MSNBC
There are usually at least 2 sides to any problem, and often more than 2
Yes, yes. And everyone is put through their paces while interested parties do their very best to stimulate the most binary reactionary reflexes, up or down, left or right, yes or no, in or out, home or away, pro or con, us or them.....blah, blah, blah.
Seven billion people on the planet and counting!
You'd think people might see the value of exploring a little commonality.
HidieHoe

La Puente, CA

#13314 Nov 26, 2012
The horrifying ordeal endured by the African American family in Yorba Linda, California tht wasw forced to move to safety because of the abuse heaped on them by unknown assilants brought back painful memories.

Curently there is a SkinHead styl person living in Glendora, California on Swain, who has a issue with minorities, he Glendora Police Department has been made aware of this person for a few years now and sill they let his lose to cause racists havoic in the neighborhood too.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13315 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fool, put down your bong, they have not started selling it at the quick shops yet. They just voted it in, will take some time before that.
o ice ...

contrary to your repetative rheotoric, im beggining to see you are really against legalization..

it has something to do with people having a good time without there being any fear involved..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13316 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>This is not about my use. It's what the experts say.
your experts dont use it either....
Indigo

Santa Cruz, CA

#13317 Nov 26, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he bailed- I mentioned Lester Grinspoon and at first he flailed around for another academic "expert". But who knows, maybe he dismissed himself to do a bit of reading.
It's unlikely but we can still hope.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13318 Nov 26, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm for it being legal but there is a lot of false information about it. More teens enter treatment each year with marijuana as the main substance that they abused. In 2004, 64% of teens were admitted for treatment for marijuana as their main drug of choice vs. 36% of all other substances including alcohol. Marijuana is addictive, as it meets the criteria for substance dependence
In a study reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, even a moderate dose of marijuana was shown to impair driving performance, since it affects alertness, concentration, perception coordination and reaction time – essential skills required for safe driving. Researchers also found that 17%(1 in 5) of crash victims under the age of 18 tested positive for marijuana.
What did the High times study find?

Researchers have found that heavy marijuana use may be especially problematic during teens’ peak learning years, when the brain is still developing, since smoking pot can impair your ability to concentrate and retain information. This can cause poor academic performance. You might think you’re doing well in school – but you’ll never know if smoking pot is inhibiting your true academic potential.
Hand Grenades

Santa Cruz, CA

#13319 Nov 26, 2012
Oooooooooooooooo. So close.

Elk Grove, CA

#13320 Nov 26, 2012
Dear Potheads: If weed apparently CURES cancer...?
As a lot of you state (as you're uneducated) why are we still using chemo for cancer? Why not give patients a giant bag of weed and send them on their merry way?
Weed does not cure cancer, it's only lessens the pain!

I'm basically saying stop making up/exaggerating facts about weed to try and get it legal.... The amount of times I see people saying it CURES cancer is unbelievable,

If you want it legal because you like the "high" feeling, then tell the truth, don't make it out to be the cure for the world.
go to church

United States

#13321 Nov 26, 2012
Stop and repent
Questions

Santa Cruz, CA

#13322 Nov 26, 2012
go to church wrote:
Stop and repent
How about, sort of....I mean, I went to church- then I stopped and repented. Does that count? Am I free?
Because for all the spiritual practice in the world, not too many people seem to be getting any better at it.
Then, on further consideration, you often know tolerance by the impression it isn't making, and the peaceful by the space they leave.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13323 Nov 27, 2012
go to church wrote:
Stop and repent
Not going to worship anything that sits on a throne and says " worship me or you will be tortured forever"

I have my standards ya know
Forget IQ

La Puente, CA

#13324 Nov 27, 2012
FOX gets it between the eyes, Fox is operating as a wing of the Republican Party.

When you watch FOX news, you have to forget the IQ level at which this has been created by and what level it's marketed towards.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13325 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm for it being legal but there is a lot of false information about it. More teens enter treatment each year with marijuana as the main substance that they abused. In 2004, 64% of teens were admitted for treatment for marijuana as their main drug of choice vs. 36% of all other substances including alcohol. Marijuana is addictive, as it meets the criteria for substance dependence
In a study reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, even a moderate dose of marijuana was shown to impair driving performance, since it affects alertness, concentration, perception coordination and reaction time – essential skills required for safe driving. Researchers also found that 17%(1 in 5) of crash victims under the age of 18 tested positive for marijuana.
What did the High times study find?
Researchers have found that heavy marijuana use may be especially problematic during teens’ peak learning years, when the brain is still developing, since smoking pot can impair your ability to concentrate and retain information. This can cause poor academic performance. You might think you’re doing well in school – but you’ll never know if smoking pot is inhibiting your true academic potential. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IiWpyWsMVPgXX
when teens enter drug rehab for weed, it is usually because they have really uptight parents...

i remember a trio from HS who got shipped away to the "straight" program....they came back virtual zombies....

with much cultural reajustment to do.

i cant say it was the worst thing thing for them??

but then agian??

It is "gateway" personalities

not gate way drugs...

fighting drugs to treat people is compleatly the wrong approach.

education and rehabilitation I say!!

not incarceration and reassimilation into the culture of hard drugs(prison)

that is the basic mistake that all powers who are fighting a prohibition war, make...with california now, as the obvious exception, with prop 36 and penal code 1000, defering drug offenders from prison.

europe has shown us that rates of drug use fall when they are decriminalized....not the other way around.

but you dont like europe....do you reichardo??

there is just too much anti-nazi sentiment there.(sarc)

the amercian west is a perfect place for your drug related bigotry...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13326 Nov 27, 2012
blaming the drugs themselves, is an easy cop out from tackling a much harder problem.

it is easier to lock people up that educate them.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13327 Nov 27, 2012
Indigo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes. And everyone is put through their paces while interested parties do their very best to stimulate the most binary reactionary reflexes, up or down, left or right, yes or no, in or out, home or away, pro or con, us or them.....blah, blah, blah.
Seven billion people on the planet and counting!
You'd think people might see the value of exploring a little commonality.
I tend to hear a few more offers FOR the right to visit msnbc than the other way around...

our nations politics has moved right in general??? right??

and not the other way around?? the democrats had to COME back from the left, to attact more centrist voters and build coalitions with the middle to permanantly capture states like california.

socially the democrats kinda drifted left in the 70's.

and paid heavily (politically) for it thereafter.....

until Bill clinton showed up.

the height of that new deal/great society progressivism, in term of dollar amounts peaked long ago.

the corpoartions now just want that era we called the 20th century to be revoked....

Elk Grove, CA

#13328 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
europe has shown us that rates of drug use fall when they are decriminalized....not the other way around.
but you dont like europe....do you reichardo??
there is just too much anti-nazi sentiment there.(sarc)
the amercian west is a perfect place for your drug related bigotry...
Once again, Europe is not a country. Name the countries in Europe that pot is completely legal?

Elk Grove, CA

#13329 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
when teens enter drug rehab for weed, it is usually because they have really uptight parents...
right..lol...the parents should be proud of their kids for discovering pot since it cures cancer, makes them smarter....lol

Elk Grove, CA

#13330 Nov 27, 2012
GERMANY and BELGIUM: decriminalized. This means that possessing a small amount is ok, but puffing in public and selling weed is not.
SPAIN and FRANCE: smoking at home and the possession of a few grams will get you searched and checked out at worst.
ITALY: possession of more than a gram could result in a search and seizure.
GREECE: illegal. Really tough on weed.
DENMARK: illegal. Very uncool towards cannabis ever since authorities bulldozed the Christiana district in Copenhagen.
MACEDONIA: decriminalized.
SERBIA: looks away if it looks at all.
SLOVENIA: has no police (just kidding, but it is a relaxed place).
BOSNIA: illegal but tolerated.
CROATIA: illegal and not tolerated.
SCANDINVIAN COUNTRIES: laws are quite strict concerning weed and it is not advisable to get caught smoking
Negative Lumen

Santa Cruz, CA

#13331 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
GERMANY and BELGIUM: decriminalized. This means that possessing a small amount is ok, but puffing in public and selling weed is not.
SPAIN and FRANCE: smoking at home and the possession of a few grams will get you searched and checked out at worst.
ITALY: possession of more than a gram could result in a search and seizure.
GREECE: illegal. Really tough on weed.
DENMARK: illegal. Very uncool towards cannabis ever since authorities bulldozed the Christiana district in Copenhagen.
MACEDONIA: decriminalized.
SERBIA: looks away if it looks at all.
SLOVENIA: has no police (just kidding, but it is a relaxed place).
BOSNIA: illegal but tolerated.
CROATIA: illegal and not tolerated.
SCANDINVIAN COUNTRIES: laws are quite strict concerning weed and it is not advisable to get caught smoking
So worldly and well traveled- what a treat it is for the rest of us to see how learned and aquatinted with the foreign cultures you have become.
And here I was ready to call Xerox in the humbling discovery at your staggering ability not only to read the information but to copy it down-
Dazzling.
Is anyone really surprised that you miss the point?
Seriously, it's not that likely you've been to any of these places.
And the experience of your experience is no experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex 16 hr Sext with you 1
Is sun city that quiet that I'm seeing and repl... Nov 24 Chris 2
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Nov 24 Kymykat 9
Jealousy Nov 24 Chris 6
2 dead in Riverside County stabbing (Jun '07) Nov 24 Kymykat 19
Is Sun City the best place to retire in Ca? (Apr '09) Nov 24 Kymykat 32
Menifee Pop Warner Scam (Aug '09) Nov 18 Rob Whitey 76

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match