MVC: My GED Class is Great but...

Posted in the Menifee Forum

student

Menifee, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2014
I recently signed up for a GED class at the Menifee campus for this semester and I am enjoying it so far. I have Ms.White as the instructor. She's a good teacher but on a personal note she goes through the math lesson too fast.:(
I wish she'd spend more time on them. Anyways, hope to benefit from taking this class. My goal is to finish my high school, and check it off my to do list. I like the campus and the parking's not too bad.:) Overall, it is nice so far.
anonymous dragon

Menifee, CA

#2 Jun 23, 2014
I was talking the GED class that Mrs White was teaching for Spring but she really wasn't a good instructor. I was disappointed with her way of teaching. She preferred to spend more time on math then the other subjects. >:( She is teaching the GED class for this summer but I decided to just take it again in the Fall but not HER class.
anonymous student

Menifee, CA

#3 Sep 7, 2014
Started taking that class this Fall however they changed the days & time I wanted in the class!! Since I am unable to attend this fall, I found some helpful sites regarding GED practice tests & studying. Sometimes you have to do it on your own, at your own pace too if, you're unable to go to class. Here are some links to help you.:)

http://www.4tests.com/exams/examdetail.asp...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1609780906/r...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Corral is located at 1834 N. Perris Blvd... (Mar '12) 11 hr Juan vedez 11
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) 18 hr DeeDee 36
home burglary in broad daylight Sat sunshinegypsy 1
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) May 22 wenn1 344
News Theater Complex, Bowling Alley Coming to Menife... (May '14) May 12 Lady Morgana 15
News Body of Missing Woman Erica Alonso Found Two Mo... Apr 30 BornToLurk 1
Bundy Canyon Rd. Accident 4/29/15 Apr 29 Jamie 1
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]