LA Fitness at Antelope & Scott Rd?

Posted in the Menifee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
menifee mom

AOL

#1 May 14, 2008
Does anyone know whats being built across from Albertsons with the large round structure in front of it? I know a Walgreens was going there but that doesnt look like it and it resembles teh LA Fitness Gym's. That would be great!
Alex

Corona, CA

#2 Jun 18, 2008
I wonder about the same thing, please post!
sandwich

Temecula, CA

#3 Jun 18, 2008
It's just a Walgreens, don't get too excited. I'm sure they'll build an LA fitness after they post a "coming soon" sign for the next 15 years.

“Take It Easy, It's Only Me”

Since: May 07

Menifee, CA

#4 Jun 18, 2008
The developer says it's a fitness center, but wouldn't tell me which one. It's still a secret I guess. He only said it was a national chain....

http://www.menifee247.com/2008/06/antelope-sq...
c17aircrew

Long Beach, CA

#5 Jun 27, 2008
Stelis wrote:
The developer says it's a fitness center, but wouldn't tell me which one. It's still a secret I guess. He only said it was a national chain....
http://www.menifee247.com/2008/06/antelope-sq...
Check out this site. It shows an athletic club being built in the new shopping center. http://www.strategicretailadvisor.com/SRA_Pro...
c17aircrew

Long Beach, CA

#6 Jun 27, 2008
I signed up for an LA fitness membership after I was told, by an LA Fitness rep, that a new LA Fitness center would be built in the new Menifee shopping center located on Newport. Check out this website: http://www.strategicretailadvisor.com/SRA_Pro...
c17aircrew

Long Beach, CA

#7 Jun 27, 2008
Also, for more info, check out this site: http://www.rivcoeda.org/Portals/0/eventInfo/1...
Marshall

La Puente, CA

#8 Jun 29, 2008
LA Fitness is going in when Target leaves to go across hwy 215, as a Super Target. As for the corner of Scott and Antelope, that could be a 24 hour fitness. Don't forget to get your haircut at the Great Clips in the Albertson's shopping center. They have the best stylists that know how to cut hair, at a reasonable price. I bring my whole family there.
menifee mom

AOL

#9 Jul 1, 2008
The fitness center on Scott & Antelope is going to be a Cardinal Fitness. I guess they are a chain in the midwest somewhere. My friend received some mailer on it - and the prices seem good but it wont be huge or anything. I think they have a website. As for LA Fitness in the Countryside Marketplace - the maps on those pdf's are old. Where it shows a fitness center is now 3 smaller chain stores.
gwenny99

Vista, CA

#10 Jul 20, 2008
I know this is TOTALLY off topic, but I need to know this info so I can close on a house! We are buying a house on White Aspen in Menifee hills - and we received CCRs, and know the lender wants the association info, but I can't find any!! Is there an association for or called Menifee Hills, and if so, can you provide contact info for me? I am desperate!!
Thanks so much!
menifee mom

AOL

#11 Jul 28, 2008
never heard of Menifee Hills. Where about is that street - like bigger cross streets?
menifee mom

AOL

#12 Jul 28, 2008
That street looks like its in the "Newport Hills" development. Not sure what they HOA name there is but I know they have one. Maybe you can post a question asking that.
csl menifee

Claremont, CA

#13 Jul 30, 2008
newport hills is the association. I know the main office is out of chino
WENN1

Moreno Valley, CA

#14 Jul 30, 2008
Right. You really spend the gas and time to come all the way from Redlands to Menifee just to get the "whole family" hair cuts.
Marshall wrote:
LA Fitness is going in when Target leaves to go across hwy 215, as a Super Target. As for the corner of Scott and Antelope, that could be a 24 hour fitness. Don't forget to get your haircut at the Great Clips in the Albertson's shopping center. They have the best stylists that know how to cut hair, at a reasonable price. I bring my whole family there.
unknown

Redondo Beach, CA

#15 Aug 8, 2008
there is a gym opening in menife behind the circle k on newport. dont ask how i know this
unknown

Redondo Beach, CA

#16 Aug 8, 2008
thy're building one on newport and antelope behind circle k
unknown

Redondo Beach, CA

#17 Aug 8, 2008
they're building one in menifee on newport and antelope. behind circle k.
Dan

Moreno Valley, CA

#18 Aug 31, 2008
[I spoke with a salesman this morning in Elsinore and he would not outright say it but he said that it would be a strong bet for a LA Fitness in the center
menifee

Torrance, CA

#19 Aug 31, 2008
there is a super wal-mart going down there too!!
menifee

Torrance, CA

#20 Aug 31, 2008
menifee ranch maybe, never heard of menifee hills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) 9 min tellinitlikeitis 10
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) 16 hr Irene V 84
Missing Cat 21 hr Madlibsart 1
News District officials are calling the facility the... Sun marg 1
News Menifee holds off opening road link that could ... Sat mharris216 1
Repeated Edison power outages Lakeland Village Sep 8 saclark23 1
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) Sep 7 Karen 40

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages