Riverside County: Sex-offender ordina...

Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be repealed

There are 5 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jul 6, 2014, titled Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be repealed. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Donald Schmidt's release to Riverside County led to an ordinance that restricted sex offenders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Joshua parra

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 7, 2014
where do sex offenders think they can have the right to be anywhere? Why would the government even allow them out back into society? People that hurt little kids or even older people at that or have been convicted of a sex crime should not even be able to proceed in life. They hurt innocent people and did disgusting things to them and expect for everybody to be nice and allow them into the neighborhood. what's the odds of them doing it again if they did it once they'll do it again and then what would happen? I personally will not allow them out of the system . I have kids of my own and I'm very protective if I were to come across someon. that has been convicted of those things I don't know what I would do but it probably wouldn't be nice. They don't deserve a second chance in life they don't even deserve to be out of the prison. People that do those things are evil people and have no consideration for anybody else life. So why should we have any consideration for his or hers. Just send them back to prison let him rot.
Citizen

Moreno Valley, CA

#2 Jul 7, 2014
ANY criminal who has served the time and punishment prescribed by law has the right to be out. That is our justice system. Just because you don't like them (don't get me wrong, I don't care for them either) doesn't mean they should be locked up forever if that was not the sentence handed down to them. Drunk drivers have no consideration for others, so by your standard they should be locked away and left to rot? People who speed on the freeway, they obviously don't care for the other drivers. Lock them away forever too? That would mean everyone on the road would go bye-bye, including yourself, because at some point each and every one of us has broken the law. We have a justice system in place, like it or not, and each offender is handed a sentence by a judge or jury. Once that sentence is fulfilled then they have paid their debt to society. Don't like the sentences handed down? Lobby for stiffer penalties. Until then, quit trying to play God and dictate who does and doesn't deserve a second chance. Personally, I find it disgusting a drug dealer gets 50 years while a rapist or violent offender can sometimes got only a handful of years behind bars. Yes, the system is flawed, but until it is fixed i will defend the rights of those convicted who have served their sentence.
nottme

Poway, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2014
You're right, there's different levels of crime. Speeding, robbing, raping, and killing, there's much involved in determining just how much of a menace to society a criminal is. Lots involved: law enforcement, psychiatry, statistics, who knows? But the law says they have to be released when their punishment has been served. That's the law.

Honestly, what is the recent uproar about these types of criminals about? They've always been in society, there's always been this sickness. They're just as present in cultures as robbers and murderers.

The argument is that a pedophile is a coward, he's a spineless individual whose victims are innocent children. He's not a man as far as criminals go, as a real manly criminal uses a gun in his crimes, he does robberies instead of pedophilia. But, a robber's victims are just as helpless when he has his gun on them as a child is when cornered by a pervert. The robber increases in size to his victims while he has his sawed-off pointed in their faces as the pedo does confronting a kid with ice cream.

The outcry against pedos is curious. Makes me wonder if some people have doubts about themselves. Do they see someone familiar?

And their wishes for beastiality to be forced on a pedo while doing time is criminal in itself. The persons assaulting a pedo behind bars isn't your neighbor, he's been convicted of a violent crime while out on the street, the difference is he used a gun against adults. He is a poor person using violent means to gain money, while the perv probably had enough money to keep him out of crimes for personal financial gain.

Now, which one sounds more like you, neighbor?
gelm

Carlsbad, CA

#4 Sep 5, 2014
I know which ones sound like my neighbors! My neighbors are a bunch of perverts! Can't they start a new state or something?

Ever notice the valet parking at the San Diego Veterans Administration? I think those are a bunch of perverts. Maybe that's where perverts get jobs at.
I know

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2014
Anybody know Chrissy Colson from Tn.she is stupid slut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion on Heritage lake (Feb '07) 4 hr Hemet 74
News Probationer denies stabbing Lake Elsinore man Mon Deluzchase 1
illegals in perris (Feb '09) May 22 Betty 191
hans christensen middle school. (Mar '10) May 21 Ladymorgana 32
News Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) May 21 Ladymorgana 221
Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!! (Jun '14) May 21 ceci 3
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) May 16 Jacey 56

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages