California seeks to ban free, single-use carryout bags in retail

Jun 5, 2010 Full story: Chain Store Age 5,117

New York City The California State Assembly on Wednesday narrowly approved a bill would make California the first state in the nation to ban single-use plastic and paper bags from being handed out free of charge at supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores and liquor stores.

Full Story
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#5499 Jun 17, 2014
Hey you idiot Covina, DEMOCRATS are responsible for things like this. YOU'RE the idiot that thinks men are causing climate change with no proof. This is what comes from that asinine reasoning. We all know republicans are bad, but democrats aren't any better. You're an even larger fool than both you pathetic squirt.
B plans

Monrovia, CA

#5500 Jun 17, 2014
If we don't worry why should you, is there something you don't understand about the big plan?
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#5501 Jun 17, 2014
You have no plan. You're completely incompetent. Regardless, we need to take nuclear and hemp power far more seriously if we hope to survive as a species. We won't, though. We'll keep getting even more massive debt until the collapse and World War III.
opener

Monrovia, CA

#5502 Jun 17, 2014
Cam Cam if were not worried about the big plan then you need not get any closer to see it clearly. don't worry why should you, is there something you don't understand
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#5503 Jun 17, 2014
It is you that does not understand. That's why all you can do is repeat yourself like a fool.
Banner

San Francisco, CA

#5504 Jun 17, 2014
Instead of banning plastic bags, the state should ban tea baggers. They do far more harm to the environment than plastic bags.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#5505 Jun 17, 2014
Oh, did Covina change his location, again? The left is just as bad as the right, so you're half correct.
Strobe

Monrovia, CA

#5506 Jun 17, 2014
Strobe lights could have fixed it.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5507 Jun 17, 2014
Banner wrote:
Instead of banning plastic bags, the state should ban tea baggers. They do far more harm to the environment than plastic bags.
Banner.

Yes. In order to push the cost of housing ever higher - and thereby "justifying" the imposition of ever more burdensome property taxes on Californians - the revolutionary ruling class has been stuffing more and more illegal and legal migrates into the State. The result is a shortage of resources, notably water. In order to "solve" this problem, occupied Government is planning to reclaim sewage water to be used for drinking purposes. This reclaimed sewage water includes urine from AIDS infected tea baggers. There is no way to separate this urine from that of non-tea baggers - the so-called "breeders".

Ronald
Before

Monrovia, CA

#5509 Jun 17, 2014
There has never been a problem like this before so why are we talking about it?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5510 Jun 17, 2014
Before wrote:
There has never been a problem like this before so why are we talking about it?
Before.

Exactly. Because you are a ward of the taxpayer, the concept of thinking and planning ahead is a concept unknown to you.

Ronald
Steve Hansen

Monrovia, CA

#5511 Jun 17, 2014
Glendora's finest.

This is what Steve Hansen posted:

"I am a human douche bag that smells worse than a wet turd. People hate me because I am scum and I know it."

Now when you have a reject posting filth like this what do you do with them?

Commit them to a mental institution for life.
Hyaa MULE

Hemet, CA

#5515 Jun 18, 2014
git along!
Mulie

Monrovia, CA

#5516 Jun 18, 2014
Hello cousin Mulie!
Hyaa MULE

Hemet, CA

#5517 Jun 18, 2014
Moderators delete and remove messages that speak of the 'magic' that flows between the SOULS of ALL people and living things. They have done this MANY times. They should GIVE UP ON THIS 'cuz I can copy n paste faster than they can delete.
FLASHING ADS will INTERRUPT our TYPING to GARBLE OUR WORDS so as to MAKE US out to be FOOLS. We do that well enough on our own.
I'm gonna KEEP 'pasting' the MAGIC. You can't stop this 'cuz
YOU'LL DIE WITHOUT IT, juuuus' like WEEE will.
Hyaa MULE

Hemet, CA

#5518 Jun 18, 2014
Also locked up the judgeit so I couldn't send you a heart, but it's there in spirit for you
Hee hee hee

Hemet, CA

#5519 Jun 18, 2014
There we go.
GO now

Hemet, CA

#5522 Jun 18, 2014
go
Go first

Monrovia, CA

#5523 Jun 18, 2014
Go first my lump of dregs
GooGone

Hemet, CA

#5524 Jun 18, 2014
and all clean now. bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... Thu Melissa C 2
Closures Planned on Interstate 15 in Murrieta N... Oct 25 Janet 1
Moreno ValleySCHOOLS: 2 incumbents, 3 challenge... Oct 25 In the thick of i... 1
inquiry of Carlos Perez (May '11) Oct 25 todays hater 145
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Oct 24 Pining 77
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Oct 22 Tyrone 339
Murrieta Mayor Resigns After Arrest on Suspicio... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at October 31 at 5:51AM PDT

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee