California seeks to ban free, single-use carryout bags in retail

Jun 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chain Store Age

New York City The California State Assembly on Wednesday narrowly approved a bill would make California the first state in the nation to ban single-use plastic and paper bags from being handed out free of charge at supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores and liquor stores.

Comments (Page 181)

Showing posts 3,601 - 3,620 of4,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reasons why

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Are the islamic men so perverted that they have to put a veil on FEMALE CHILDREN So they don't rape them?

To protect baby girls from being sexually exploited, the Saudi cleric, Sheikh Abdullah Daoud, has called parents to make their female children wear the Islamic headscarf.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called a burkha, child, we all know this!
Praise to the child from San Dimas, CA, who thinks he is somehow learning!
Silence baby boy.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my post make you angry? Paternal instinct? A wannabe father figure? Avenging the sweet little boy from San Dimas, California, who I attacked? Must get you angry!
Aw, such a big boy! I bet your little cheeks are getting all red and your jumping around! Cute!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my post make you angry? Paternal instinct? A wannabe father figure? Avenging the sweet little boy from San Dimas, California, who I attacked? Must get you angry!
Now now little boy. Im not getting angry, I just dont want you to hurt yourself getting all bent out of shape like you do. Have a cracker and watch some spongebob. That will help.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you on about now? Red? Are you mad? I was refering to the other poster as the person you had a paternal instinct for, shit brains! Look brainless, I am not embarrassed by you at all! Certainly not at 59!
Nice to know you finally admit to having homosexual tendencies for cute lil boys though! So you are a paedophile? DO you try to say out loud how you feel out those sweet little boys because you want to convince others and yourself it is simply a caring desire for what is cute, instead of actual homosexuality?
Now you seem to be getting angry son. You replied to my post. Your desire for me to be gay,dont make me gay friend. And trying to put your beliefs on me wont work. I dont desire what you must, cause you always bring it up when nothing is there to support it. You are quite disturbing.
Reasons why

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Just more pig scat from the Republicans.

This little piggy went to market to buy a political seat, the other went to buy a great big polluting car.

While the others went to the recycle center.
nix on dat wonk

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you try to convince yourself of when you don't understand what your mother tells you?
Think that what she say? She say that, yowzer! Honk, drop your drawers if you love jeezuss.
Wok Yu Doing

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Douglas Tessitor and Gene Murabito both of the Glendora, California city council have abused seniors and children alike in Glendora, California.

Other sitting council member's seem to enjoy the abuse these two morons display aghainst others in the city.

On is an ex-police chief of Monrovia (Joseph Santoro) and the other is a chaplin (Karen Davis) for the Glendora Police Department.
Its me Let it Be

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Many plastics "are" recyclable though, especially the kinds of plastics used as replacements for metal. Plastic bags are a replacement for paper, not metal. What should never have happened is that stores started asking "paper or plastic?".
Is there some reason we can't just use paper bags instead? Paper bags have a lot of secondary uses, as trash bags, storing items at home, you can burn them or put them in the green waste or even the recycling cart, and if they wind up in the landfill, they don't do any harm there either.
M
My town one store chgs for plastic and the store accross the street they dont charge
Wok Yu Doing

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Flame On sause
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays, and abortions is evil!
People who spread hate and lies, like you, are evil.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to defeat evil Jerry Brown!
Go find another actor/Republican to run for Governor. That's your only hope!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the truth! I ALSO KNOW WHAT I DO KNOW AND HOW MUCH I DONT KNOW! AND I REALISE LIKE EVERYBODY ON THIS PLANET I DONT KNOW SHIT!
Oh, you've got it easy for yourself haven't you? Helping destroy your poor insecurities by faking to know it all! Oh child, you know more than you do!
The more I know, the more subjects I discover I know nothing about!
Oh child, you ought to go there!
Instead child, you are merely confident in your ignorance!
No you dont know shit! You say you are 59, but you act like your 10. It dont matter how old your body is if your mind stays at the level yours is at. All you are is a loser that cant do anything without being a dic& about it. Wallow in your misery by yourself, and leave the rest of the world out of it. By the way, did you know the designer of Ratchet and clank is gay?
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Geta life Eric Cantor and stop licking up the drippings from the toliet in the Republican parties dinner hall.

This isanother reason "real American's" can't stand you or your kind anymore. You act like that idiot from the UK, called Piers Morgan no one like a communist like Piers Morgan.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have saw no evidence he is. Proof it!
Oh, getting angry! I was waiting to see you that way! Oh yeah!
Look it up. That is how he can make such gay characters as ratchet and clank. Next title "Ratchet does clank in the gear!" All this time you have spoke against what you should have been fighting for.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
Silence.
Embrace the truth!
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes, Get a Life, Yikees.

Another spinless GOP, Republican sneaking around here in the internet.

Eric Cantor is nothing more than a delivery boy for out of towners and money laundrying companies oversea's.

Who undermine the American way of life.
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hasn't SID's caught up with you yet?
GAlife

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nothing like running those snotty BRITS back to the UK.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
AIDS, not SIDS, fucktard!
Go to the elk grove ca. topix. Set up a page for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,601 - 3,620 of4,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••