4,593 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#8521 Jun 22, 2014
They don't work on humans, maybe. We are dealing with the Covina Corksoaker's brain; about as complicated as a single cell amoeba with a six-pack of chromosomes missing.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8522 Jun 22, 2014
The scandal of fiddled global warming data
The US has actually been cooling since the Thirties, the hottest decade on record http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...
RejectFires

Monrovia, CA

#8523 Jun 22, 2014
Yep cooling, tell it to the people who are with rain on the west coast?
RejectFires

Monrovia, CA

#8524 Jun 22, 2014
Yep cooling, tell it to the people who are without rain on the west coast?
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8525 Jun 23, 2014
Covina doesn't understand the basics of climate change or global temperature. We've been in a cooling trend despite record high CO2, which is a vital element for life. Climate changes naturally, there is no proof humans have a significant impact.
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#8526 Jun 23, 2014
Cam wrote:
Covina doesn't understand the basics of climate change or global temperature. We've been in a cooling trend despite record high CO2, which is a vital element for life. Climate changes naturally, there is no proof humans have a significant impact.
"Just give my three consecutive days of rain, and don't bother with all that hot dry political babble. it's too complicated and
IT'S NOT RAINING! "
my quote to RiccadoFIRE
actually we really have no idea what will happen with future climate change because ,as you expressed, Our Incomplete picture of what drives climate change is of no value in commentary on the subject.
Remenber the Biosphere 1 experiment where they tried to build a working biosphere completely sealed from the outside environment? It DIED inside in less than a year.
The moral to this story is: WE DON"T KNOW
So relax, plant a shady grape arbor if you're HOT, Make a clearing for warm sun in your green garden glen if you're NOT.
Bucket list

Monrovia, CA

#8527 Jun 23, 2014
Goo Finger hasn't a chance, with new tiddy wipes for babies.
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#8528 Jun 23, 2014
That post ended up in the round file.
WeShouldLEAVE

Hemet, CA

#8529 Jun 23, 2014
this for people who don't know as much as they need to about this issue. Let them discuss and learn with no more of our silly conversations that confound and DISPOSE of intelligence, ideas AND a USEFUL dialogue.
This is a solution to a problem.
(as I GRAB you by the throat and SLAP!)
Now that you're paying attention AND respect -
If you're not a part of the solution, YOU ARE the problem (.)
Here's A GOOD IDEA:
If you wouldn't say it to someone in front of you,
Don't say it from behind this anonymous collection of words.
Stand up

Monrovia, CA

#8530 Jun 23, 2014
Yeah get off before it's too hot to stand up.

Sacramento, CA

#8531 Jun 24, 2014
Does anyone know why my homosexual and Lesbian friends are so passionate about global warming? Since Global warming means more crime,fires, drought, flooding, windy, hot, cold.....does it also mean an increase in homosexuality?
FraudOs

Monrovia, CA

#8532 Jun 24, 2014
Glendora, California city council members always have their heads stuck in a bucket of sand.

A special moron named Douglas Tessitor quoted a "KNOWN IDIOT" calling himself Steven Goddard who is complete fool and climate change doubter much like that fool calling himself Tim Donnelly.

Steven Goddard is a pen name (ghost writes name) that he uses to hide his dishonest self behind.

If you don't believe this post then look up the name Steven Goddard you'll find he is a fraud from the get go.
Snuella Phtangst

Sonoma, CA

#8533 Jun 24, 2014
FraudOs wrote:
Glendora, California city council members always have their heads stuck in a bucket of sand.
A special moron named Douglas Tessitor quoted a "KNOWN IDIOT" calling himself Steven Goddard who is complete fool and climate change doubter much like that fool calling himself Tim Donnelly.
Steven Goddard is a pen name (ghost writes name) that he uses to hide his dishonest self behind.
If you don't believe this post then look up the name Steven Goddard you'll find he is a fraud from the get go.
You are so right! As you say, congress has investigated all this stuff, and continue to investigate stuff to get to the bottom of it all. They have shown that there is no climate change stuff, that coal is the gift from god and that burning coal sends the right message to god, there is NO melting of ice caps as there is more ice over there, the wrong message is sent to god with alternative anything, russians are trying to pull some stuff, the koreans are trying to pull some stuff, the I R S is trying to pull some stuff, the Clintons's is trying to pull some stuff, Obamacare is trying to pull some stuff, China & Vets are trying to pull some stuff and other stuff is being pulled by a whole bunch of bad actors. When we stop all safety nets, stop all corporate taxes, stop all subsidies to fat old bums and kids, then we will be in the cat birds seat. NO MORE STUFF!
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8534 Jun 24, 2014
Again, Covina, since I know you can not read. Almost no one denies the fact that the climate changes, we we deny is the unproven claims from the idiot Al Gore and the IPCC which has lied with the asinine assertion that humans are the proprietary driver of climate change. This has NEVER been proven. Period. They simply want more taxes, more control and more fear spread through idiots like you, Covina.
Quack

Monrovia, CA

#8536 Jun 25, 2014

A special moron named Douglas Tessitor quoted a "KNOWN internet IDIOT" calling himself Steven Goddard who is complete fool and climate change doubter much like that fool calling himself Tim Donnelly.

If you don't believe this post then look up the name Steven Goddard you'll find he is a fraud from the get go, as is Douglas Tessitor
oh my

Victorville, CA

#8538 Jun 25, 2014
?
Temps are up

Monrovia, CA

#8540 Jun 25, 2014
It's been a warm to hot day so far.
Steven G

Monrovia, CA

#8546 Jul 2, 2014
Stooges in city hall have:

Don't be like a brain-less Douglas Tessitor and quote a hack called Steven Godard.

It appears the GOP-pigs have been eating to many truffles and they are unleashing another political gas-attack on this web site, to protect undeserving political stooges in Glendora city hall.

Sacramento, CA

#8549 Jul 2, 2014
Nancy Polockski wrote:
Will someone love me, Obama Boo Boo is not HOT enough for me.
that's why the great obama brought over all the kids to keep you company.

Sacramento, CA

#8552 Jul 2, 2014
nancy raygun wrote:
I love Mexican kids also, the meat is nice and tender.
and not much fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc 15 hr Annonymous 1
Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) 15 hr Shamenoshame 216
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter Dec 21 Sandy 2
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info