MuchDeeper

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

sacred geometry and the MerKaBa appear to be enduring truth.
Way too hard to explain it so i'll just show you. Enjoy
http://www.celestialights.com/Site_Map/Pranav...
MuchDeeper

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Not trying to sell the crystals, just calling attention to something beautiful which provides a wealth of knowledge and wisdom for all who will work for a better world. If you keep learning about this you will change and so will everything else. It's apparently the essence of all nature. Universal Truth, ancient wisdom, Sacred Geometry has the solutions we all seek but this knowledge was nearly lost before the internet came to give us all a better chance at having the information WE need to CREATE a better life and more beautiful world. One can not create something new before having knowledge of what is present and what came before.
THEveryDEPTHS

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

as for what is And what was- I got a close look at something that ain't spose' to be. Now THAT scared the shit outta me, but my best description of it led me to this very old and beautiful 'science' and SUREasSH*T there it was again only EEEASY now. it's ..ethereal yet FULL body contact NFL pro football REAL EVERYDAY Life and I Swear, it's TOTALLY different now. WAAAAYYYY Better now!
and everyone can HAVE it! NO RELIGION, NOSELL NOBULL
Just us, our world, nature and a certain special 'something' nice between all of us even if we're bein' BUCKNUTS!

...PILOT- Prepare to surface -
AYE CAPTAIN
loveuall
Lighty

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Judged:

Treading along will do just fine, today.
So much

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Warm to hot weather is more like the new normal weather forecaste.
George Carlin

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

Tonight's forecast: dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning to widely scattered light in the morning.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

DucknCover wrote:
<quoted text>
Time check 12:46 PM
Your post appeared here just now. you agree about the name, Who would really cares-
The argument on global warming is Weather data collected over a long time and that data contains a UNIVERSE of trace evidence from past events. Which 'evidence' is found? Which evidence is hidden, lost or discarded (covered up)? This body of knowledge and evidence we HAVE is not complete ... and it's really nice out. bye
Myth 1 Average global temperature (AGT) has increased over the last few years.

Fact 1 Within error bounds, AGT has not increased since 1995 and has declined since 2002, despite an increase in atmospheric CO2 of 8% since 1995.

Myth 2 During the late 20th Century, AGT increased at a dangerously fast rate and reached an unprecedented magnitude.

Facts 2 The late 20th Century AGT rise was at a rate of 1-20 C/century, which lies well within natural rates of climate change for the last 10,000 yr. AGT has been several degrees warmer than today many times in the recent geological past.

Myth 3 AGT was relatively unchanging in pre-industrial times, has sky-rocketed since 1900, and will increase by several degrees more over the next 100 years (the Mann, Bradley & Hughes “hockey stick” curve and its computer extrapolation).

Facts 3 The Mann et al. curve has been exposed as a statistical contrivance. There is no convincing evidence that past climate was unchanging, nor that 20th century changes in AGT were unusual, nor that dangerous human warming is underway.

Myth 4 Computer models predict that AGT will increase by up to 60 C over the next 100 years.

Facts 4 Deterministic computer models do. Other equally valid (empirical) computer models predict cooling.

Myth 5 Warming of more than 20 C will have catastrophic effects on ecosystems and mankind alike.

Facts 5 A 20 C change would be well within previous natural bounds. Ecosystems have been adapting to such changes since time immemorial. The result is the process that we call evolution. Mankind can and does adapt to all climate extremes.

Myth 6 Further human addition of CO2 to the atmosphere will cause dangerous warming, and is generally harmful.

Facts 6 No human-caused warming can yet be detected that is distinct from natural system variation and noise. Any additional human-caused warming which occurs will probably amount to less than 10 C. Atmospheric CO2 is a beneficial fertilizer for plants, including especially cereal crops, and also aids efficient evapo-transpiration.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

Myth 7 Changes in solar activity cannot explain recent changes in AGT.
Facts 7 The sun’s output varies in several ways on many time scales (including the 11-, 22 and 80-year solar cycles), with concomitant effects on Earth’s climate. While changes in visible radiation are small, changes in particle flux and magnetic field are known to exercise a strong climatic effect. More than 50% of the 0.80 C rise in AGT observed during the 20th century can be attributed to solar change.
Myth 8 Unprecedented melting of ice is taking place in both the north and south polar regions.
Facts 8 Both the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets are growing in thickness and cooling at their summit. Sea ice around Antarctica attained a record area in 2007. Temperatures in the Arctic region are just now achieving the levels of natural warmth experienced during the early 1940s, and the region was warmer still (sea-ice free) during earlier times.
Myth 9 Human-caused global warming is causing dangerous global sea-level (SL) rise.
Facts 9 SL change differs from time to time and place to place; between 1955 and 1996, for example, SL at Tuvalu fell by 105 mm (2.5 mm/yr). Global average SL is a statistical measure of no value for environmental planning purposes. A global average SL rise of 1-2 mm/yr occurred naturally over the last 150 years, and shows no sign of human-influenced increase.
Myth 10 The late 20th Century increase in AGT caused an increase in the number of severe storms (cyclones), or in storm intensity.
Facts 10 Meteorological experts are agreed that no increase in storms has occurred beyond that associated with natural variation of the climate system.
Bhind A

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

A great stand-up routine is truth.
Rooties

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

It's all in the way you package the rootie tooties
mule

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

i'm not sure where he gets his info, but he gits an A for effort.
I so hope its all true, you have NO idea how much i'm hoping he can back it up with studies U CAN C 2 - mule talk for 'hope he wins'
mule

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Any cause (like GlobL warming) can be mis-guided or even a ruse to draw attention away from some other agenda.
NOTsayin' I know sh*t about HOW its being hashed out. I just know how it USED to be not so long ago, when i was happy and THAT's all that matters.
idea

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

Water diamond crystal clear sparkling in shaft of sun piercing deep green garden glens
Opposite

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

GW is equal to opposite reactions o energy input from the right.
Political Action

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

I got water purification + free water + great soil and 4 acres of seeds ready to go.
Deep green garden glens comin' right up!
Political Action

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

I also got a bunch a grumpy old people here who can remember their farms and gardens of long ago (I've seen them too), but just CAN'T believe it can ever happen again.
I have PHYSICAL PROOF
that it will.
Hold thought

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Shear madness do you say?
Limited access

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

for shears.
Defoliants like RoundUp and Spectracide ARE prohibited.
Insect and animal poisons ARE prohibited.
Granulated chemical fertilizers ARE prohibited.
My PHYSICAL PROOF needs NONE of these,
ALREADY proven.
8 ways

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

Still haven't gotten enough Chromium 8 have yeah?

Hemet your wheels came off long ago.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

Speaking of shears, would somebody be able to pop over to Covina and perform a lobotomy. They're not that complicated. All you need is a box knife, pinking shears, and a knitting needle (sharp point).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 2:18AM PDT

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••