CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#8288 Jun 8, 2014
The Coachella Cockroach is dumber than a tick. More repulsive, too.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8289 Jun 8, 2014
Thanks for admitting you're a cockroach. At least you're aware ticks are much more intelligent than you could ever be. I notice you still haven't provided any argument or proof, and instead just insulted yourself after ridiculing me for insults. Nice job contradicting yourself, again, hypocrite. You are indeed repulsive due to your idiocy. Just give up and admit you were wrong. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#8290 Jun 8, 2014
OK, I admit it: You're dumber than a one-cell amoeba. Also, you're ugly.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8292 Jun 8, 2014
Peppers, you shouldn't talk about yourself like that, even though it is true what you're saying about yourself. I'm still waiting for you to make an actual argument, but we all know you're incapable. You're pathetic.
Dog mints

Monrovia, CA

#8294 Jun 8, 2014
Dog mints are being passed around as we all read this
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8295 Jun 8, 2014
I wish someone would make an argument at all.
Cloggers

Monrovia, CA

#8296 Jun 8, 2014
Those dog mints shut up the cam or maybe clogged he mouth up like a plug.
Cloggers

Monrovia, CA

#8297 Jun 8, 2014
Those dog mints shut up the cam or maybe clogged the mouth up like a plug.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8298 Jun 8, 2014
He mouth? HAHA! You seriously make this too easy. Thanks for doing my work for me. No wonder you're so obsessed. I'll let you eat your dog mints. Hopefully you shut up soon, but if not I'm just as happy about laughing at how stupid you are. It's up to you.
The Dog

San Francisco, CA

#8299 Jun 9, 2014
Who the hell stole my mints?
Cloggers

Monrovia, CA

#8300 Jun 9, 2014
Those dog mints should shut up the cam or maybe clogged the mouth up like a plug.
Flush

Monrovia, CA

#8301 Jun 9, 2014
That's were that useless pile of Tea Party Skeet lives, Cam Coachella, CA ...Quick flush him off the planet.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8302 Jun 9, 2014
You keep changing your name, but we all know it's still you. Also, I have no political affiliation, I'm not dumb enough like you to do so. You are the only useless one here which is why you can't actually debate and instead just make it easy for me by showing how pathetic you are, squirt. You should keep your mouth clogged to avoid spewing stupidity next time. We should flush you off the planet.
Idiom Cammy

Monrovia, CA

#8303 Jun 9, 2014
Cammy nice to see your make so many new friends who know your a complete idiom and all that you stand for.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8304 Jun 9, 2014
I'm an idiom? HAHAHA! Thanks for blatantly admitting you're the only idiot here. You obviously have no friends. Please, continue to humiliate yourself. I have never laughed this hard in my life. This just gets better and better. I'm seriously loving this, but I still feel bad for how pathetic and asinine you are.
Idiom Cammy

Monrovia, CA

#8305 Jun 9, 2014
That's were that useless pile of Tea Party Skeet lives, Cam Coachella, CA ...Quick flush him off the planet. Cammy nice to see your make so many new friends who know your a complete idiom and all that you stand for.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8306 Jun 9, 2014
Where* I have no political affiliation, I'm not dumb enough like you to do so. You are the only useless one here which is why you can't actually debate and instead just make it easy for me by showing how pathetic you are, squirt. You should keep your mouth clogged to avoid spewing stupidity next time. We should flush you off the planet. Thanks for blatantly admitting you're the only idiot here. You obviously have no friends. Please, continue to humiliate yourself. I have never laughed this hard in my life. This just gets better and better. I'm seriously loving this, but I still feel bad for how pathetic and asinine you are. Also, learn the difference between idiom and idiot, you idiot.
Idiom Cammy

Monrovia, CA

#8307 Jun 9, 2014
Cammy are you chain drive or gear driven? Because either way your very noisy.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8308 Jun 9, 2014
People telling the truth often times are allowed to be noisy to drown out the sounds of your stupidity. You still don't know what idiom means?
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#8309 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam all you stupid GOP, RNC, Republican Tea Party freekers are stupid when it comes to science your a bunch of flat earth toads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr ploppers 200,937
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council 8 hr Righthand Man 18
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 23 hr GOP bull 2,265
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... Mon frilled2b 62
Winco in Perris: Rating the Self-Checkout Lanes Sun dragonX 4
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••