Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Peter

Carson, CA

#230832 May 26, 2014
And they wonder why more people don't vote. Just let the 9th District tell us how to live. They can appoint political leaders and tell us how to raise our children too.
the district of 9

Covina, CA

#230833 May 26, 2014
A heck of a score so far, pages 9,974 and #230832
Larry T

Torrance, CA

#230834 May 27, 2014
the district of 9 wrote:
A heck of a score so far, pages 9,974 and #230832
No end in sight

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#230835 May 27, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you sound hysterical and silly over the unfortunate death of 1 man (out of 4 men.)
You are fake.
Was he "a great person?" I don't know. I didn't know him. Neither did you. He made a choice to go to a dangerous place for an assignment. He seems like a great guy, but that's as far as I can go since I have no firsthand knowledge of that. WTF does that have to do with anything regarding gay marriage?
You are the coward, making crap up when you don't know wtf you are talking about.
This is not something worth getting all crazy over. You're just using the deaths of these four Americans to score political points because you think that will work for you.
You're an unpatriotic piece of sh!t masquerading as Betsy Ross. And there you go.
Ok, I guess we should be thankful for Obama and Hillary for not defending our country. LOL. Why should we care, it was just a gay man and 3 others? LOL. But seriously, Stevens was an American diplomat and lawyer who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Libya from June 2012 to September 12, 2012. Stevens was the first U.S. ambassador to die in office since the 1988 aircrash in Pakistan which killed Arnold Lewis Raphel. Stevens was the eighth U.S. Ambassador to be killed in the line of duty.[15] Obama Administration officials claimed that the attack was a spontaneous response to an online preview of a movie considered offensive to Muslims, but the attackers' use of military-grade weapons (including RPGs) and apparent knowledge of the secret safe house locations led to speculation that the raid was planned. Libyan officials suggested that it might have been a revenge attack mounted by loyalists (of deceased Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi) who were defeated in the Libyan civil war the previous year. I will say Stevens was a great person that served this country and did not deserve to be ignored.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230836 May 27, 2014
You are all wasting time on this. YOU can't feed yourself on same-sex marriage issues.
Missed one

Covina, CA

#230837 May 27, 2014
You mean I missed one?
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230838 May 27, 2014
Missed one wrote:
You mean I missed one?

Are you getting hungry?
Can Tee

Covina, CA

#230839 May 27, 2014
CeeTee

Page 9,974 # 230838
Steve Bolsor

San Jose, CA

#230840 May 27, 2014
When will it end?
The Normal Majority

Redding, CA

#230841 May 27, 2014
I guess I will join the liberals and stop trying to oppose the the rise of Muslim power in this country. In fact I will act similar to a good liberal and help facilitate their rise. Apparently I have more in common with Muslims and their laws than I do with the current laws of liberal america. I want Muslim law! I want to use Muslim law to deal with homosexuals! I want Muslim law to deal with feminists! America will be a better place under Muslim laws than liberal laws!!!!! A liberal society is a weak society that crumbles and always ends in being taken over.
The Normal Majority

Redding, CA

#230842 May 27, 2014
Odumbo = the freakishly big eared Accidental Affirmative Action president. 

Odumbo's the movie:

It will be a sick tragic comedy of course. Odumbo the Accidental Affirmative Action Buffoon uses his freakishly large ears to fly's his freakishly obese ex wife around the country as she tries to starve kids to death while stuffing her fat cheeks with the food she denies them in school lunch's.
M rules

Covina, CA

#230844 May 27, 2014
Remember Majority rules
M rules

Covina, CA

#230845 May 28, 2014
And the beat goes on!

So all you lame detractors stand aside a take a seat, you know on that thing you have been using for a brain.
Funny stuff

San Jose, CA

#230848 May 28, 2014
M rules wrote:
Remember Majority rules
Not in the looney bin.
M rules

Covina, CA

#230849 May 28, 2014
And the beat still goes on!

So all you lame detractors stand aside a take a seat, you know on that thing you have been using for a brain.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230850 May 28, 2014
I simply note that marriage has historically and cross culturally described a relationship between a man and woman, primarily to raise their children.

Neither of these primary characteristics describe a ss couple. Because those characteristics are each significant in their own right, a ss couple will always appear inferior in comparison. Demanding a word that makes their relationship a lie compared to real marriage.

I think that it is a foolish attempt to gain acceptance that will only accomplish the opposite.

SMile.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#230851 May 28, 2014
Why doesn't the Covina Crackpot & Craven Coward go back to San Dingbat?
Dee Sterling

Covina, CA

#230852 May 28, 2014
See Mees are good for what - texas
America

Covina, CA

#230853 May 28, 2014
May 2014 Utah Senator Hatch: Gay Marriage Will Become Law of the Land, where you have freedom and choices.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230854 May 29, 2014
America wrote:
May 2014 Utah Senator Hatch: Gay Marrage Will Become Law of the Land, where you have freedom and choices.
Ss marrage is inferior to marriage. Always only ever will be.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) 22 hr Mr Ultron 348
qcsi/kirby vacuums (Sep '12) 23 hr Mr Ultron 4
News Immigration demonstrators sue city of Murrieta,... Wed tod see the light 5
Same Sex Marriage: Yes or No? Wed Lady Morgana 3
Are Some PPL in Murrieta Racist? Tue Not Amused 1
Is Murrieta Racist?? Tue Not Amused 1
help! Jun 29 staceyt 1
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE