Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Benjamin

San Jose, CA

#228973 Feb 12, 2014
I dont understand
Archie

Miami, FL

#228974 Feb 12, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
How then do you explain the very fact that laws about marriage exist and are regulated by the government?
Last time I asked you this you didn't answer.
<quoted text>
Copy and paste spam that never ceases to bring you bizarre joy.....
<quoted text>
The quoted text was a question ("How then do you explain the very fact that laws about marriage exist and are regulated by the government?") that you decided not to give an answer to. How do you twist that in your mind to me not knowing the issue exactly?
<quoted text>
More spam.*yawn*
<quoted text>
Answer: government does not have the ability to give the right of marriage since it is a basic human right. Goverment chooses to regulate the practice of marriage by collecting fees in exchange for marriage licenses and government makes the rules of who gets one.
A far more interesting question would be why does the governement want to be in the business of regulating marriages at all?
He isnt a very good troll
Topper

West Covina, CA

#228976 Feb 12, 2014
Now it's three barrels.
Who brought the extra barrel of fish in?
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228978 Feb 13, 2014
JaMarcusDeMaurice wrote:
where that skinny scag at? she kinda cute. how yall like my punkchewation?
It fits you perfectly!
Pavers

West Covina, CA

#228979 Feb 13, 2014
When will the pavers arrive?
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228980 Feb 13, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
I ike this post because you aren't spamming. See? You can do it when you put your best efforts out there. Good job.
I think you are trying to flirt by calling me blonde so much. ahhhh funny!
Ki's best efforts occur when "it" remains on its meds. Hey! I like your 6 Of 1 name! I have six toes on my right foot, so, we are sort of the same. LOL!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228981 Feb 13, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>Ki's best efforts occur when "it" remains on its meds. Hey! I like your 6 Of 1 name! I have six toes on my right foot, so, we are sort of the same. LOL!
Imitation is the highest form of a
compliment....Thanks for trying lol

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#228982 Feb 13, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ki's best efforts occur when "it" remains on its meds. Hey! I like your 6 Of 1 name! I have six toes on my right foot, so, we are sort of the same. LOL!
Six toes = cool,
What are the odds of that, do you know?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#228983 Feb 13, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is the highest form of a
compliment....Thanks for trying lol
Hmmm...
The real Cali Girl please stand up?
LOL....
Cali Girl

Gardnerville, NV

#228984 Feb 13, 2014
I is the real deal. Not only 6 toes but I has 3 breasts. And 2 more on my back makes...6, or 7.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228986 Feb 13, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>Six toes = cool,
What are the odds of that, do you know?
Maybe cool on a cat,Six.....lol
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228987 Feb 13, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...
The real Cali Girl please stand up?
LOL....
It's me for sure girl,I think...
Snot brains

West Covina, CA

#228989 Feb 13, 2014
Quick get some Kleenex down here, there is snot all over the place from the previous snot-brain posters.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228990 Feb 13, 2014
Cali Girl wrote:
I is the real deal. Not only 6 toes but I has 3 breasts. And 2 more on my back makes...6, or 7.
You idiot imposter didn't even get my
name right LMAO AT YOU!! Ha ha
Whitey McWhitey

Whittier, CA

#228991 Feb 13, 2014
Snot brains wrote:
Quick get some Kleenex down here, there is snot all over the place from the previous snot-brain posters.
Suck a fatty and die.! Hoe..
Glorys Hole

West Covina, CA

#228992 Feb 14, 2014
This has to be the glorys hole of idiots.
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228994 Feb 14, 2014
Snot brains wrote:
lol --- lucky they don't have shit for brains ...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#228995 Feb 14, 2014
Another State takes it down

Virginia

Probably Nevada next

People are starting to realize they don’t want to be on the wrong side of history.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#228996 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Gay couples have a piece of paper claiming that your mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered relationship equates to marriage. That distinction bothers you immensely, in spite of your claim otherwise.
You know as well as I do that nothing can change the inferior status of your relationship. It is visibly a counterfeit, scientifically defective mating behavior, factually fallacious and socially a forced sympathy to denial.
Smile.
Gay folks are married, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Marriage is not about mating behavior. what lies are they teaching you in Sunday school? I know married couples that cannot have children, that cannot even have sex, there is more to marriage than sex. I realize sex is all you think about, but you are not normal, nor are you any kind of moral standard for anyone else.

My sympathy for them is not forced, but simple American patriotism, this is the land of the free, where every person is regarded equal in the eyes of the law, regardless of Race Creed, Color, Sex, Religion, Orientation or National Origin.

I even defend your freedom to your religion, just as I defend the freedoms of people to believe in a different religion, or none at all.

If you don’t believe in the freedom of our fellow Americans, maybe you are in the wrong country.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228998 Feb 14, 2014
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay folks are married, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Why would we wanna do anything about it fruitloops? Relax!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meet and greet 1 hr Faye Wons 1
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Aug 16 Anthony 4
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Aug 9 Clinton 2016 184
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Aug 9 Trump 2016 88
I would like peoples input Aug 7 A Friend 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Aug 3 Jimbo 351
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Apr '15) Jul '16 Evemoore 2

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance