Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Easy There Now

Dublin, CA

#228338 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.
Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.
Why are you a hypocrite?
And again flunky lie's ! Prove it but of course you can't you lying POS ! And still waiting.......Waiting for the LIAR to prove it ! You can't can you LIAR !
Bowlers gloves

La Puente, CA

#228339 Jan 23, 2014
Yes bowlers gloves last longer if they fit right.

#228338
garbonzo

Long Beach, CA

#228341 Jan 23, 2014
Sup.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228342 Jan 23, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
And again flunky lie's ! Prove it but of course you can't you lying POS ! And still waiting.......Waiting for the LIAR to prove it ! You can't can you LIAR !
Stop stalking me weirdo! You've been stalking and bullying me for over two years. It's CREEPY.
Bowling gloves

La Puente, CA

#228343 Jan 23, 2014
Are your gloves small. medium or large?

#28341
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228344 Jan 23, 2014
I was drinking down at the Livermore VFW bar with some guys who were on the ship with Bill (aka Easy There Now and a hundred other socks) in the Navy.

They said he was a good sailor, always kept the all the poopdecks swabbed and all the knobs and shafts polished.
garbonzo

Long Beach, CA

#228345 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I was drinking down at the Livermore VFW bar with some guys who were on the ship with Bill (aka Easy There Now and a hundred other socks) in the Navy.
They said he was a good sailor, always kept the all the poopdecks swabbed and all the knobs and shafts polished.
Huh???
Gloved

La Puente, CA

#228346 Jan 23, 2014
Are your gloves small, medium or large?

#228345
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228347 Jan 23, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, me too & not me :(
Like your photo. Looking good! Hubba hubba! Don't mind me, dirty old man. But you look good!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228348 Jan 23, 2014
garbonzo wrote:
<quoted text>Huh???
We'll tell you all about it tomorrow after you sober up.
garbonzo

Long Beach, CA

#228349 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll tell you all about it tomorrow after you sober up.
I'm not drunk.
Easy There Now

Dublin, CA

#228351 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop stalking me weirdo! You've been stalking and bullying me for over two years. It's CREEPY.
Stop lying and stop stalking me you slimy cowardly bully ! If we met in person you'd be pissing your pants and whining like the liar that you are because you're a coward ! Still waiting for your proof liar but then we all know you for what you are,a consummate off topic liar who can't prove shyte mainly because you lie ! Still waiting big mouth,waiting for your proof ! Reported for stalking ! And stop lying about you being in combat you dishonor real vets liar ! The closest you came to combat was a whore house in Bangkok ! Now call your sponsor PDQ,you need to get back in alcohol treatment it didn't work the first time ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
garbonzo

Long Beach, CA

#228352 Jan 23, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...thanks. I changed it because everyone thought I was a guy.
Dafuq?? U a trannie?
George Gobal

Stigler, OK

#228353 Jan 24, 2014
So if it's okay for a man to marry another man based upon sexual appetite, what are you going to do about a man that's bisexual? Shouldn't he be able to marry another man and a woman to satisfy his sexual appetite? I mean, after all, it only make sense. I'm all for bisexual marriages and it should be the law of the land. There is a slight problem and that's if a bisexual marries another bisexual. If that happens, then you end up with a bisexual man marrying another bisexual man and you can have two other men and two women involved which means you end up with 6 people all married together. Or how about a bisexual man marrying a bisexual woman and the bisexual man also has a man as his wife and the bisexual woman has another woman as her husband. This really gets complicated, but it's only fair to consider all these possibilities and make allowances for each and every situation.
Let's hear it for bisexual marriages!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228356 Jan 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were no other laws against polygamy but prop 8 was still in effect would polygamy be legal Miss thing? No? Why not? Because prop 8 would prevent it.
Leave it to you to try and hog all the victim-hood! Typical "me me me" attitude.
But there ARE other laws against polygamy. It was illegal BEFORE Prop 8 and it is illegal AFTER Prop 8. Obviously Prop 8 had no effect on polygamy.

Embrace reality and not your crazy "what if" bullshit.
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228357 Jan 24, 2014
George Gobal wrote:
So if it's okay for a man to marry another man based upon sexual appetite, what are you going to do about a man that's bisexual? Shouldn't he be able to marry another man and a woman to satisfy his sexual appetite? I mean, after all, it only make sense. I'm all for bisexual marriages and it should be the law of the land. There is a slight problem and that's if a bisexual marries another bisexual. If that happens, then you end up with a bisexual man marrying another bisexual man and you can have two other men and two women involved which means you end up with 6 people all married together. Or how about a bisexual man marrying a bisexual woman and the bisexual man also has a man as his wife and the bisexual woman has another woman as her husband. This really gets complicated, but it's only fair to consider all these possibilities and make allowances for each and every situation.
Let's hear it for bisexual marriages!
This is all getting way too crazy. Lets just keep it at a man and a woman. All this crazy talk is caused by the odd couple invasion, it only causes caous, bad idea
George Gobal

Stigler, OK

#228358 Jan 24, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all getting way too crazy. Lets just keep it at a man and a woman. All this crazy talk is caused by the odd couple invasion, it only causes caous, bad idea
Okay Jake, so you want to exclude us Bi's from loving each other. You're just a Bi-ophobic and want to discriminate against us that want to spread our love to our bisexual lovers. Oh sure, it's okay with you to let straights and fags get married, but let us Bi's suggest that we'd like to be included in the wedded bliss of love and suddenly you want to keep us out. What about the brother and sister lovers that want to get married? You want to discriminate against them too?! Or how about the mothers and sons or fathers and daughters that want to get married?

I can see this whole marriage thing is wrong. Maybe no one should be allowed to get married. Maybe that's the answer. Only single people should be allowed.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228359 Jan 24, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
But there ARE other laws against polygamy. It was illegal BEFORE Prop 8 and it is illegal AFTER Prop 8. Obviously Prop 8 had no effect on polygamy.
Embrace reality and not your crazy "what if" bullshit.
Does a law that defines marriage as "ONE man, ONE woman only" allow polygamy?

No. It doesn't. It's a simple concept really, it's good you asked for help though! Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228360 Jan 24, 2014
George Gobal wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Jake, so you want to exclude us Bi's from loving each other. You're just a Bi-ophobic and want to discriminate against us that want to spread our love to our bisexual lovers. Oh sure, it's okay with you to let straights and fags get married, but let us Bi's suggest that we'd like to be included in the wedded bliss of love and suddenly you want to keep us out. What about the brother and sister lovers that want to get married? You want to discriminate against them too?! Or how about the mothers and sons or fathers and daughters that want to get married?
I can see this whole marriage thing is wrong. Maybe no one should be allowed to get married. Maybe that's the answer. Only single people should be allowed.
I like your idea of limiting marriage to single people.
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228361 Jan 24, 2014
George Gobal wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Jake, so you want to exclude us Bi's from loving each other. You're just a Bi-ophobic and want to discriminate against us that want to spread our love to our bisexual lovers. Oh sure, it's okay with you to let straights and fags get married, but let us Bi's suggest that we'd like to be included in the wedded bliss of love and suddenly you want to keep us out. What about the brother and sister lovers that want to get married? You want to discriminate against them too?! Or how about the mothers and sons or fathers and daughters that want to get married?
I can see this whole marriage thing is wrong. Maybe no one should be allowed to get married. Maybe that's the answer. Only single people should be allowed.
How about the world just wait until you make up your mind as to who really want to be with. LMAO until then we'll just have to deal with on odd couple at a time. Why ruin a good thing by getting married there is not benefit in it for anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) Tue bob 22
Direct Energy Weapons in Perris CA (Oct '15) Tue Fedup 3
News Lariat and whip master to perform at Pena Adobe Jun 20 iefbr14a 1
Weed Jun 12 Tyler 2
Poll Should Sun City Gardens Be Closed Down? (Jun '08) Jun 9 AMH 28
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Jun 7 fed up 174
Perris, California Weather Forecast Jun 5 Weather Forecast 1

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages