Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bowling

Covina, CA

#228085 Jan 19, 2014
My what big bowling ball fingers you have #228084
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#228086 Jan 19, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about putting words in someone's mouth and then attacking them..... geez....
Yeah.. How'd ya like it? Didn't really make much sense, did it?...Nah.... not so much....
Spare

Covina, CA

#228087 Jan 19, 2014
What has happened tot eh bowling fingers of yester years?
Spare

Covina, CA

#228088 Jan 19, 2014
What happened to the bowling fingers of yester years?
Luke

Moreno Valley, CA

#228089 Jan 19, 2014
When is the Luke is driving to Brunswick Deer Creek Lanes in Rancho Cucamonga, California?
Spare

Covina, CA

#228090 Jan 19, 2014
My what big bowling ball fingers you have #228089
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228092 Jan 20, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts?
hahahaahahah
ahhahahaahhaah
ahhaahhahahaha
You cannot prove ANY of your claims.... and most of them are SO ridiculous, it calls into question your sanity. But your motives are clear as glass.
You are a stupid ASS. In this morings news a 28 year old woman found and confronted a teacher that sexually abused her when she was 12 yres old. Even though the stututes of limitation has expired she managed to hold an onling interview with HER former teacher who is now no longer employed in the teaching field. The former sexual abuser recently was a vice principal until this recent interview. So don't tell us that homosexuals don't molest kids you creep. Are you hiding anything else in your closet?
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228093 Jan 20, 2014
Russias President Putin has it right, homosexuals contribute to child molestation and will not be tolerated in the country. There is nothing good about the homosexual cult
Spare

Covina, CA

#228094 Jan 20, 2014
How do you get your big fingers in those tiny bowling ball holes?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#228095 Jan 20, 2014
Like most other naive "Liberals" who have been mugged, I love the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans, my Homosexual friends, the cute little lesbians, and the corrupt ruling class politicians. Even so, I do not approve of AIDS infected Africans secretly filming sexual romps with 32 people. Nor do I believe the despotic Government ruling class should reclaim water that includes urine from AIDS infected Homosexual Africans and use that water for drinking purposes.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/kz2jsab

Ronald
Spare

Covina, CA

#228096 Jan 20, 2014
How do you get your big fingers in those tiny bowling ball holes?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#228097 Jan 20, 2014
Jake wrote:
Russias President Putin has it right, homosexuals contribute to child molestation and will not be tolerated in the country. There is nothing good about the homosexual cult
Bruno is back!
Spare

Covina, CA

#228098 Jan 20, 2014
How many balls do you have to throw before you get a spare?

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228099 Jan 20, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid ASS. In this morings news a 28 year old woman found and confronted a teacher that sexually abused her when she was 12 yres old. Even though the stututes of limitation has expired she managed to hold an onling interview with HER former teacher who is now no longer employed in the teaching field. The former sexual abuser recently was a vice principal until this recent interview. So don't tell us that homosexuals don't molest kids you creep. Are you hiding anything else in your closet?
Aren't you forgetting one teeny, tiny detail? Who says the teacher was a lesbian?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228100 Jan 20, 2014
Jake wrote:
You have no evidence to back up your claim.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228101 Jan 20, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. How'd ya like it? Didn't really make much sense, did it?...Nah.... not so much....
You never make any sense. It's because you have no education.

“Fix bayonettes!”

Since: Aug 08

#228102 Jan 20, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence to back up your claim.
You left Your zipper down.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228103 Jan 20, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You left Your zipper down.
I have a license.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228104 Jan 20, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You left Your zipper down.
Why you even bothering---the asian latino hasidics,especially the peruvians have wreaked this country so bad and the wannabe racketeering groups "get the other end" etc so to speak with the std/drug victims.--- DATE RAPING IS NOT EVEN AGAINST THE LAW!!!!, std/drug epidemic is so bad the state of california is in the red after leading the nation in tech,agri,tourism,entertainmen t etc.------- a wino could crash the stock market by taking out the county employee healthcare plan---CAUSE EVERYONE HAS A STD!!---and who set up the foreign organized drug fronts that pretty much caused the high std rates,crime homelessness, and giant std/drug healthcare bills--the wash narcotic money in real estate racketsin this state , its the peruvians-they got great deluxe pads and surf vacations!!!
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228105 Jan 20, 2014
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

the peruvians wreaked our country!!!! The incan empire greedy no-good scum!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... 2 hr Melissa C 2
Closures Planned on Interstate 15 in Murrieta N... Oct 25 Janet 1
Moreno ValleySCHOOLS: 2 incumbents, 3 challenge... Oct 25 In the thick of i... 1
inquiry of Carlos Perez (May '11) Oct 25 todays hater 145
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Oct 24 Pining 77
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Oct 22 Tyrone 339
Murrieta Mayor Resigns After Arrest on Suspicio... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance