Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,940

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225499 Nov 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit there isn't a rational argument against gay marriage.
But there is one rational argument for it:
Equal protection.
I support gay marriage. The fact is, I support marriage equality and you're "not saying".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#225501 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support gay marriage. The fact is, I support marriage equality and you're "not saying".
You are lying when you say you support gay marriage.
I do support marriage equality.
Oakley

Antioch, CA

#225502 Nov 27, 2013
Wait for the first gay marriage divorce that the media gets ahold of. Then u can talk about RATIONAL gay marriage. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225503 Nov 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying when you say you support gay marriage.
I do support marriage equality.
Unique argument.

You support marriage equality for people you like. I support it for everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225504 Nov 27, 2013
Oakley wrote:
Wait for the first gay marriage divorce that the media gets ahold of. Then u can talk about RATIONAL gay marriage. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
Did you come up with that yourself?
Anyway, Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had Adam's DNA, Eve would have been a man. Looks like it was Adam and Steve after all.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#225506 Nov 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>The idiot is you. Indeed, the FAILURE is you. Someone must have dropped you on your head as a child. Or a rock fell on your head? It is not important. Just go away.
Aside from an ad homoan gay troll attack, do you have a reasoned response?

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225508 Nov 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Almost 200K posts in this thread, and not one rational argument against gay marriage. There isn't a rational argument against gay marriage, that's why.
there were about 100K of them, but Ho didn't like them.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225509 Nov 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal protection.
Projection of what?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225510 Nov 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal protection.
lol, Protection of what?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225511 Nov 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you come up with that yourself?
Anyway, Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had Adam's DNA, Eve would have been a man. Looks like it was Adam and Steve after all.
LMAO .. did you come up with that yourself? or is that in the Gay Pride 1010 hand book that will be part of the homosexual classes in public shools. ha ha ha what a stupid comment

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225512 Nov 28, 2013
gay pride 101 handbook . . .
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225513 Nov 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: got fired from Burger king for chronic tardiness and poor hygiene.
oh frankie, why are you so dumb and retarded?
Alison King

San Jose, CA

#225514 Nov 28, 2013
In the meantime.... http://bit.ly/1aSSrBb
Forks

Azusa, CA

#225517 Nov 28, 2013
Lets have more forks and knives.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225518 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...
Standing

Azusa, CA

#225519 Nov 28, 2013
And if the Walmart workers’ movement comes up at Thanksgiving dinner, here are some shocking facts about the struggles Walmart workers face:
•The average Walmart worker makes $8.81 an hour -- but Walmart could give each of its associates a raise of more than $5, just by stopping stock buybacks.
•Many Walmart workers work less than 40 hours a week and want more work -- but they have no control over their schedules, so it’s almost impossible for them to get a second job. Meanwhile, many Walmart stores are critically understaffed.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225520 Nov 28, 2013
Standing wrote:
And if the Walmart workersÂ’ movement comes up at Thanksgiving dinner, here are some shocking facts about the struggles Walmart workers face:
•The average Walmart worker makes $8.81 an hour -- but Walmart could give each of its associates a raise of more than $5, just by stopping stock buybacks.
•Many Walmart workers work less than 40 hours a week and want more work -- but they have no control over their schedules, so it’s almost impossible for them to get a second job. Meanwhile, many Walmart stores are critically understaffed.
Yes,We always talk about Walmart
on Thanksgiving...
Oakley

Antioch, CA

#225521 Nov 28, 2013
The problem is that some gay marriage supporters want others to accept it and support it...ain't gonna happen. I remember when gay supporters want to boycott Chick Fellet restaurant because they didn't support it and not even thinking how many peoples livelyhood they could have effected just because you want us to Accept it. Damm fools. Don't you have somewhere to protest or boycott that nobody really gives a shit about. I'm not here to argue. But it almost feels like religious folks that keep knocking on my front door on Saturday mornings and trying to make me support and accept their religion. Ain't gonna happen. Please don't knock on my back door .lol...I mean front door.
Alison King

San Jose, CA

#225523 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! http://bit.ly/1aSSrBb
S much more

Azusa, CA

#225524 Nov 28, 2013
We are already up to #225524

WoW can you believe that, so much BS on a dead topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr brewed 5,070
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr subscibe 15,995
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council Mon Righthand Man 18
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... Mon frilled2b 62
Winco in Perris: Rating the Self-Checkout Lanes Sun dragonX 4
Taking Pics without PERMISSION Sep 14 anonymous mom 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at September 17 at 2:27AM PDT

•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••