Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223707 Nov 6, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't you liar!
Sure you did I read it.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223708 Nov 6, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you did I read it.
Jealous because no one likes you?
Waa Waa cry baby loser!!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223709 Nov 6, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous because no one likes you?
Waa Waa cry baby loser!!
You post on Topix, to find people that like you? WTF there is something way wrong with you.
NAMBLA Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223710 Nov 6, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> WTF there is something way wrong with you.
Said the child molester.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fight On

Redondo Beach, CA

#223712 Nov 6, 2013
nuts
Kidnap

Azusa, CA

#223713 Nov 6, 2013
Nasty new malware kidnaps your files, shame on them.

What's the name of the malware?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#223714 Nov 6, 2013
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OK corral

Azusa, CA

#223715 Nov 6, 2013
Glendora, California has a fight on it's hands, Thursday 8:30 AM in the city council chambers November 07, 2013.

Two sides will square off.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223716 Nov 6, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You post on Topix, to find people that like you? WTF there is something way wrong with you.
That's rich coming from Jizzy Poof Daddy. Who never met a fruitloop that could do any wrong.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223720 Nov 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>That's rich coming from Jizzy Poof Daddy. Who never met a fruitloop that could do any wrong.
Ha Ha Ha....Just saw 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223721 Nov 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>That's rich coming from Jizzy Poof Daddy. Who never met a fruitloop that could do any wrong.
Sorry equipment malfunction...
Just was at "21"!!!! Very amusing!
Capitol job,just Capitol!
OK corral

Azusa, CA

#223723 Nov 6, 2013
Glendora, California has a fight on it's hands, Thursday 8:30 AM inside the city council chambers November 07, 2013.

Two sides will square off, the cities staff will stop at nothing to lie, cheat and steal to keep it's précis's BID under their control.

Get ready for the lies to be spread so thick by Jeff Kugel you could land a aircraft on it.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223724 Nov 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surely a goner. If I'm not already. But what the hell, after I do my penance I'll be back.~Whoop~~Whoop! Ah good times.
OMG....You stuck um with the
fireplace poker! I posted there too
cause that lame Poof Diddy tried
to give me one of his cryptic
messages (on pot),on The thread!
Are they all mods?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223726 Nov 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too....I "force"my sons to put up
my Xmas lights on Thanksgiving
weekend lol...I have a lot! We
also start painting Christmas
ornaments...Love my family
traditions!
It would be nice for you to include the weak and feeble minded like frankie to your home for the holidays. He sounds like such a Ms.Scroodge. I do believe you can change his way of thinking!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223727 Nov 7, 2013
Good body every morning!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223728 Nov 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
Wrong, and already provably wrong with US federal law.

Same sex couples are married, whether you like it or not, they are married whether you agree with it or not, they are married whether you comprehend it or not.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223731 Nov 7, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>It would be nice for you to include the weak and feeble minded like frankie to your home for the holidays. He sounds like such a Ms.Scroodge. I do believe you can change his way of thinking!
That's really nice Gustavo.....
I think he has family,but I will make
sure! I don't think I can change his
way of thinking,but it's nice you
think I could.Have a great day!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223733 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, and already provably wrong with US federal law.

Same sex couples are married, whether you like it or not, they are married whether you agree with it or not, they are married whether you comprehend it or not.
He is the worst example of a Pastor
that I have ever heard of.Live and
Let Live.Judgmental Hater!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#223736 Nov 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the worst example of a Pastor
that I have ever heard of.Live and
Let Live.Judgmental Hater!
No, seriously, I do think you look like a stocky Phillis Diller. I like her!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223737 Nov 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I am amazed I haven't been disappeared yet. I have a feeling the boom will be lowered soon. So if you don't see my moronic posts for a while, you'll know what happened to me. Censored! Disappeared! Like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic.
That's OK.....Some people think I'm
you anyway..I will cover for you. I'm
all sticky with sugar from that thread!
http://youtu.be/rvJhFXvdcU4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Jul 2 Mr Ultron 348
qcsi/kirby vacuums (Sep '12) Jul 2 Mr Ultron 4
News Immigration demonstrators sue city of Murrieta,... Jul 1 tod see the light 5
Same Sex Marriage: Yes or No? Jul 1 Lady Morgana 3
Are Some PPL in Murrieta Racist? Jun 30 Not Amused 1
Is Murrieta Racist?? Jun 30 Not Amused 1
help! Jun 29 staceyt 1
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages