Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221643 Oct 18, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so this is TN trailer trash creativity at it's best? Butt flower you have a long way to go. At least Frankie comes up with something better after he farts on the nurse, or maybe that was an orgasm.
I wasn't sure either! But she was mad whatever it was. Felt good too. Ah good times!

Now clean up my mess slop boy. Or I will file sexual battery charges against you. They'd take one look at you and believe me.

~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221644 Oct 18, 2013
useless stain wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a bigoted waste of DNA that sits on traffic cones?
Mikey doesn't like it. That's probably why he's so mad.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221646 Oct 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey doesn't like it. That's probably why he's so mad.
Maybe it waits and waits and waits, but Gage and deSoto never arrive.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221648 Oct 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>CyberMoron? yesssss you are, goood boi go fetch.
Go get jizzed...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#221649 Oct 18, 2013
It's better for you too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221650 Oct 18, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.."Nah,Nah..I thought of it first"....Unbelievable, What childish Piece of sh*t, Please have mommy turn off the computer for you..And here I thought it was boring to converse with you, now it's just embarrassing. LOL
You also plagiarized my "silly jackass" schtick which suggests that you are unoriginal and a mere copycat. Not to mention, a juvenile dope. Woops! I mentioned it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221651 Oct 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>One can only wonder why your moms doctor kept the afterbirth???? Look at you now.
Great post Jizzy. That one really got me. But the thing is, he didn't. That must be just for gay babies. Future Fruitloops of America, save their afterbirth. Yuck.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221652 Oct 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>One can only wonder why your moms doctor kept the afterbirth???? Look at you now.
He didn't. That must be only for gay babies. Sounds pretty disgusting and weird. But I'm no homophobe, I ain't scared. And I say live and let live, so enjoy! Just don't tell us in such graphic detail please.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221653 Oct 18, 2013
Boy that Jizzy sure can dumb down a thread fast, eh? Afterbirth? Yuck. Must be a pervert thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#221654 Oct 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Boy that Jizzy sure can dumb down a thread fast, eh? Afterbirth? Yuck. Must be a pervert thing.
He himself,brings down the property
value of his own neighborhood...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#221659 Oct 18, 2013
useless stain wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a bigoted waste of DNA that sits on traffic cones?
I don't know you tell me, because you're obviously describing yourself POS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#221660 Oct 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You also plagiarized my "silly jackass" schtick which suggests that you are unoriginal and a mere copycat. Not to mention, a juvenile dope. Woops! I mentioned it.
What? There is nothing intelligent or clever out of either you or skidmark that I would EVER use. Skidmark the pinhead, has plagiarized everything I ever called him, except for sh*tstain, which he probably stole from someone else. Try again buttflower.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#221661 Oct 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Or Cali damn you re slow.
You don't even make sense
Pothead.......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#221662 Oct 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't sure either! But she was mad whatever it was. Felt good too. Ah good times!
Now clean up my mess slop boy. Or I will file sexual battery charges against you. They'd take one look at you and believe me.
~Whoop!
Actually, They'd look at YOU and laugh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221663 Oct 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gustavo probably wants to mooch some turkey. He is semi-retired* and on a limited income**.
*unemployed, picks up cans along the highway
**welfare
You don't know my income you ass wipe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#221664 Oct 18, 2013
useless stain wrote:
I wanna stick things up my ass and scream "BIGOT" all day.
But that IS what YOU do all day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#221665 Oct 18, 2013
Same-Sex Marriages in New Jersey Can Begin, Court Rules

By KATE ZERNIKE
Published: October 18, 2013

Same-sex couples can start marrying on Monday across New Jersey, after the state’s Supreme Court denied Gov. Chris Christie’s attempt to block the weddings and suggested that he will have a difficult time winning an appeal of a lower-court ruling that allowed them.

A state Superior Court judge ruled last month that the state had to allow same-sex marriage to comply with two decisions: the United States Supreme Court ruling in June that same-sex married couples have the same rights to federal benefits as heterosexual married couples, and a 2006 ruling by the New Jersey Supreme Court that same-sex couples were entitled to all of the rights and benefits of marriage.

The Superior Court judge, Mary C. Jacobson, ruled that the marriages could begin on Monday.

Mr. Christie’s office appealed the decision, and the state’s Supreme Court has agreed to hear the appeal, with oral arguments scheduled for early January. But on Friday, the court unanimously denied the Christie administration’s request for a stay on marriages until the appeal was settled.

While the court’s ruling on Friday applied only to the request for a stay, it also indicated that the justices did not think the appeal had a “reasonable” likelihood of success.

“The state has advanced a number of arguments, but none of them overcome this reality: same-sex couples who cannot marry are not treated equally under the law today,” Chief Justice Stuart Rabner wrote in his opinion.“The harm to them is real, not abstract or speculative.”

Mayors in Jersey City, Newark and Asbury Park, among others, had said they wanted to be first to marry same-sex couples, and gay rights groups had begun helping couples file for marriage licenses and plan ceremonies to begin the minute the clock strikes 12:01 a.m. on Monday.

Gay rights groups are also pushing the State Legislature to overturn Mr. Christie’s veto of a 2012 bill that would have allowed gay marriage. Mr. Christie has said he believes that marriage is between a man and a woman, and he has suggested that the issue should be put before voters in a referendum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221666 Oct 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is that the doctor slapped your mom and kept the afterbirth.
No. That's not what I am saying at all. That is what you're saying.

I said twice now, each time you asked me, that he didn't. Maybe if you sober up you'll remember. Please pay attention.

P.S. Aw c'mon Jizzmeister. What does 3979 mean? Gay code for what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221667 Oct 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
Same-Sex Marriages in New Jersey Can Begin, Court Rules
By KATE ZERNIKE
Published: October 18, 2013
Same-sex couples can start marrying on Monday across New Jersey, after the state’s Supreme Court denied Gov. Chris Christie’s attempt to block the weddings and suggested that he will have a difficult time winning an appeal of a lower-court ruling that allowed them.
A state Superior Court judge ruled last month that the state had to allow same-sex marriage to comply with two decisions: the United States Supreme Court ruling in June that same-sex married couples have the same rights to federal benefits as heterosexual married couples, and a 2006 ruling by the New Jersey Supreme Court that same-sex couples were entitled to all of the rights and benefits of marriage.
The Superior Court judge, Mary C. Jacobson, ruled that the marriages could begin on Monday.
Mr. Christie’s office appealed the decision, and the state’s Supreme Court has agreed to hear the appeal, with oral arguments scheduled for early January. But on Friday, the court unanimously denied the Christie administration’s request for a stay on marriages until the appeal was settled.
While the court’s ruling on Friday applied only to the request for a stay, it also indicated that the justices did not think the appeal had a “reasonable” likelihood of success.
“The state has advanced a number of arguments, but none of them overcome this reality: same-sex couples who cannot marry are not treated equally under the law today,” Chief Justice Stuart Rabner wrote in his opinion.“The harm to them is real, not abstract or speculative.”
Mayors in Jersey City, Newark and Asbury Park, among others, had said they wanted to be first to marry same-sex couples, and gay rights groups had begun helping couples file for marriage licenses and plan ceremonies to begin the minute the clock strikes 12:01 a.m. on Monday.
Gay rights groups are also pushing the State Legislature to overturn Mr. Christie’s veto of a 2012 bill that would have allowed gay marriage. Mr. Christie has said he believes that marriage is between a man and a woman, and he has suggested that the issue should be put before voters in a referendum.
Oy vey. Look what the cat dragged in. The malcontent hillbilly fruitloop. Whining about what's happening in Joisey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221668 Oct 18, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
But that IS what YOU do all day!
How do you know? Do you peek? GET A JOB!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MenifeeCOMMUNITY NOTES: Cyber security competit... 12 hr Concerned Resident 1
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... Fri I know 5
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter Fri Jamie 3
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) Thu Shamenoshame 216
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]