Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
190,501 - 190,520 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you do, you ignore everything your so called Messiah teaches so you can use other parts of your little book to support your personal hatred, harmful and demeaning opinions.
You love abuse, you want to abuse the rights of others that believe differently than you do, you want to abuse our country, to determine peopleís rights based on race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin. Donít talk to me about abuse, you are the prophet of abuse, its champion.
More violence has happened in the name of religion than any other reason across the span of time, donít talk to me about violence either, you are the prophet of violence, its champion as well.
We as a nation are more and more turning our backs to your immorality, and if you ever wonder why, all you have to do is look in a mirror.
You hide behind your little cop-out, you donít express gratitude to any person, you thank your imaginary playmate instead, you donít want to hate people, your imaginary playmate tells you to, you donít want injustice yourself, but your imaginary playmate made you champion injustice.
I have dealt with children before, the answer is to hold them responsible themselves, for what both they and their imaginary playmate do.
I find protecting marriage, families and children, and speaking against abusive sexual behavior a legitimate and righteous cause.

Your blatant denial and lies are the issue. The fact that you can't give a reasoned defense to obvious things certainly disqualifies you from spiritual things. What is a clear symptom of delusion is your constant attempt to shift a conversation about facts to faith.

We can't even begin to discuss these issues at any level with your psychological handicaps.

Smile.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find protecting marriage, families and children, and speaking against abusive sexual behavior a legitimate and righteous cause.
Your blatant denial and lies are the issue. The fact that you can't give a reasoned defense to obvious things certainly disqualifies you from spiritual things. What is a clear symptom of delusion is your constant attempt to shift a conversation about facts to faith.
We can't even begin to discuss these issues at any level with your psychological handicaps.
Smile.
Discrimination and tyranny and theocratical control is not good.

Move to Iran you will fit in better....YOUR THE LIAR...THAT IS FACT AND CAN BE PROVEN.

By the way I hope you have to watch your whole family die in horrible pain before you also die...F IN NAZI SLIME PIG.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And know PATRIOT is a Nazi KKK racist pig who lives in mexico because he can tax shelter money because he is a traitor to the USA...He is the most racist pig on this site...
Whatever.......All you talk about is
Nazi this,Nazi that......It's stupid and
Inappropriate and childish.Now you
are a "tattletale"as well.....
Grow up!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Discrimination and tyranny and theocratical control is not good.

Move to Iran you will fit in better....YOUR THE LIAR...THAT IS FACT AND CAN BE PROVEN.

By the way I hope you have to watch your whole family die in horrible pain before you also die...F IN NAZI SLIME PIG.
You have personal problems to
wish people dead..I can't imagine
how you talk to your 4 kids....
We will probably see you on
the news, or worse your kids.
You need anger management..
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.......All you talk about is
Nazi this,Nazi that......It's stupid and
Inappropriate and childish.Now you
are a "tattletale"as well.....
Grow up!!!
HMMM...Patriot "tattles" and you thank him..And he was lying also.

I warn you about him and telling the truth and you once again attack me.....
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have personal problems to
wish people dead..I can't imagine
how you talk to your 4 kids....
We will probably see you on
the news, or worse your kids.
You need anger management..
My kids are normal and been taught well so treat them well and never raise my voice...

I am only angry with ENEMIES of the USA....Like our Founding Fathers I will fight tyranny where it lives and take no prisoners..

You traitors must be wiped out.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
The first words you post are a lie, you donít protect marriage as I do, you attack marriage, you hate marriage, you are on this forum spreading your hatred of peoples marriages, donít pretend for one moment that you protect marriage, you despise it.

Then you attack people base do orientation, very un-American of you.

I know you cannot discuss the issue with me, because you cannot stand up to the truth, you hide behind your little religion, ashamed of yourself so much, you have to hide behind your little book to say the un-American things you have to say.

and you are right to be ashamed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>HMMM...Patriot "tattles" and you thank him..And he was lying also.

Attack you??? You are a nut! You
shouldn't raise kids with a temper
like yours....it's your whole persona
that sucks...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>HMMM...Patriot "tattles" and you thank him..And he was lying also.

Someone is lying and until he calls
me a Nazi,and all the other names
you called me,I'll believe him!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>My kids are normal and been taught well so treat them well and never raise my voice...

I am only angry with ENEMIES of the USA....Like our Founding Fathers I will fight tyranny where it lives and take no prisoners..

You traitors must be wiped out.
Wiped out,killed,tortured.......list en
to yourself!You are a poor role
model for any kids.You are fooling
yourself.If you are raising them to
think like you,that's a dis-service
to your kids.Hate is Hate and you
are full of it,literally...
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack you??? You are a nut! You
shouldn't raise kids with a temper
like yours....it's your whole persona
that sucks...
Bet you hate our Founding fathers huh...Sounds like it. I stand up for what is right and just......How about you.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you do, you ignore everything your so called Messiah teaches so you can use other parts of your little book to support your personal hatred, harmful and demeaning opinions.
little book? Not the one the President places his hand on when being sworn in?
You love abuse, you want to abuse the rights of others that believe differently than you do, you want to abuse our country, to determine peopleís rights based on race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin. Donít talk to me about abuse, you are the prophet of abuse, its champion.
Man oh man....that's good stuff....no wonder the Justice League made you an honorary member.
More violence has happened in the name of religion than any other reason across the span of time, donít talk to me about violence either, you are the prophet of violence, its champion as well.
How do u know this? Oh wait...silly me....you're Big D....you know everything.
We as a nation are more and more turning our backs to your immorality, and if you ever wonder why, all you have to do is look in a mirror.
Right.....so we can embrace YOUR immorality.
You hide behind your little cop-out, you donít express gratitude to any person, you thank your imaginary playmate instead, you donít want to hate people, your imaginary playmate tells you to, you donít want injustice yourself, but your imaginary playmate made you champion injustice.
I like that "Champion Injustice" ......it sounds like
Big D found a supervillian!
I have dealt with children before, the answer is to hold them responsible themselves, for what both they and their imaginary playmate do.
Awwwwww.....that's so sweet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I like how just because he posts it he thinks it's true. What a wet fart.
The scary part is,HE thinks he is right.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiped out,killed,tortured.......list en
to yourself!You are a poor role
model for any kids.You are fooling
yourself.If you are raising them to
think like you,that's a dis-service
to your kids.Hate is Hate and you
are full of it,literally...
You should read what our Founding Fathers said about there enemy..

Yes it was older English so not as colorful. But they called them horrible names for the day..

Were they poor role models??? STANDING UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND GETTING MAD WHEN YOUR NATION IS UNDER ATTACK IS BAD TO YOU?????????WIMP!!!!!!!!!
Ki Mare

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Hi my name is Ki Mare but you already know that if you've seen any of my previous 258,792 posts. Oh wait this is number 258,793, and I'm still arguing with you, so apparently I haven't proven my point yet or I wouldn't still be here. All of you stupid p.o.s. bigots need to freakin grow up and get a freakin job unlike me I just post here all day long so grow up. See you in 5 minutes when I post again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You should read what our Founding Fathers said about there enemy..

Yes it was older English so not as colorful. But they called them horrible names for the day..

Were they poor role models??? STANDING UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND GETTING MAD WHEN YOUR NATION IS UNDER ATTACK IS BAD TO YOU?????????WIMP!!!!!!!!!
You even write with hate....
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Still waiting on the Genius to acknowledge the homosexual fascination with Nazi clothing....
Pietro Armando

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Over 588,000 posts since May 12 how you like that? You must be obsessed with gay marriage unlike me I'm just obsessed with human interaction and since no one will talk to me in real life I end up here around 17 times a day. Now someone respond to this so I have something to do...I'll be here...waiting...
Myentirelifeisth isthread

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Sponsored by Ki Mare and Pietro Armando

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bet you hate our Founding fathers huh...Sounds like it. I stand up for what is right and just......How about you.
I am worried more about your kids
safety,then our country.No I
don't hate the Founding fathers
but then again,I try not to hate
anyone...You can call me a wimp
Nazi,old fart,make fun of me
being a Christian,none of it matters
because I love myself,how about u?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Menifee News, Events & Info