Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,745

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
well

Round Lake, IL

#217909 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO-
The only thing you have in common with
Bruce Willis is your feet,maybe.I have
seen you...No offense but you are NOT
Movie star material.
Delusions are part of his mental illness, he also thinks his wife looks like Ann Margaret.
Fired Up

Azusa, CA

#217910 Sep 23, 2013
Vandals torched a bronze, life-size statue of Ronald Reagan in an apparent arson fire in a Southern California sports park named after the 40th president.
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217911 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>Delusions are part of his mental illness, he also thinks his wife looks like Ann Margaret.
Ha Ha.....Not laughing at his illness, but
the Ann Margaret thing is hilarious!
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217915 Sep 23, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>We've been dealing with KiKiKi...KiKrazy for years.

Supposedly he's a hermaphrodite which makes his rants against a group like gays whom have to face prejudice from idiots like him all the stranger. And I see he's given you the 'sanity letter of approval' from his shrinks in an effort to claim he's not batshit crazy.

If he comes back at you like he did me he'll demand you provide a similar letter to show you're sane.

Of course the wingnut doesn't realize those of us that don't walk the earth dressed as barnyard chickens thinking that licking dead bug remains off car bumpers for good luck don't need letters to prove we're not a fellow nutter.

LOL!!!
LMFAO
WHAT A NUTBAG!
I can't feel sorry for him because he is
an attention seeking weirdo!His ass
must look like Bruce Willis's!
A psychiatrist would put him away, just
From reading his posts!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217916 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
WHAT A NUTBAG!
And remember, boys and girls, all the "smart" blondes use capitalized AOLspeak just like astroturfing junior high males do.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217917 Sep 23, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Better hope you're right the next time you may need a blood transfusion.
And you better stop your two favorite habits of injecting heroin while sharing needles with your buddies and sleeping around with strange loose women if you think you're going to be bulletproof against AIDS because you're not into hiding your Oscar Meyer in another's butterball ass.
LOL!!!
What a putz your momma raised.
I have nothing to worry about, I'm not a run around sleeze bucket like you, yo mama and yo daddy. You are the one on a scarry ride you homo
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217918 Sep 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>And remember, boys and girls, all the "smart" blondes use capitalized AOLspeak just like astroturfing junior high males do.
You will have to translate that for me,after all I'm blonde......

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217919 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha.....Not laughing at his illness, but
the Ann Margaret thing is hilarious!
I've never looked Ann Margaret in the eyes for some reason, but I swear my wife looks just like her!

Smile.

Location hidden

#217920 Sep 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... My mistake... You also included children of parents who had a no fault divorce. They should also be rising up to murder their parents. "It's the "logical response".
Maybe, just maybe the family is in better shape than what you believe. Family dynamics have never stayed the same in various cultures from beginning to end.
Your wet dream where mother stays home and tends to the children, while father goes out, briefcase in hand, to bring home the bacon isn't practical or fulfilling for today's families. And yet children have grown up with greater education and better jobs than ever before.
Face it, Kim... You don't know what you're talking about.
My, my, my, you've twirled yourself a long way away from the point.

No fault divorce and abortion devastated the family by Court intervention in marriage and family. Now they are poised to once again dumb down marriage by throwing the children under the bus.

I simply note that such a bastardization of children by mutilating marriage and family at their expense makes the possibility that they will return the favor as the Bible predicts.

You have no reasoned response. Only continued gay twirl and hateful troll attacks propelled by lies and deceit.

Diabolical VV.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#217921 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never looked Ann Margaret in the eyes for some reason, but I swear my wife looks just like her!
Smile.
Matthew 5:27-28 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

So, you believe your wife looks like Ann Margaret.

What kind of man would say that about his wife? Her beauty should be enough for you without comparing her to Ann Margaret.

Location hidden

#217922 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
WHAT A NUTBAG!
I can't feel sorry for him because he is
an attention seeking weirdo!His ass
must look like Bruce Willis's!
A psychiatrist would put him away, just
From reading his posts!!
So honey,

Let take some baby steps.

Ask your family and friends if YOU need a letter certifying your sanity.

I'd love to hear their response!

Smirk.
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217923 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I've never looked Ann Margaret in the eyes for some reason, but I swear my wife looks just like her!

Smile.
If she looks like Ann Margaret to you,
Then that's all that matters,no?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217924 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to translate that for me,after all I'm blonde......
I was addressing those with true basic intelligence, "lady", not sphincter dwellers.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217925 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my, you've twirled yourself a long way away from the point.
No fault divorce and abortion devastated the family by Court intervention in marriage and family. Now they are poised to once again dumb down marriage by throwing the children under the bus.
I simply note that such a bastardization of children by mutilating marriage and family at their expense makes the possibility that they will return the favor as the Bible predicts.
You have no reasoned response. Only continued gay twirl and hateful troll attacks propelled by lies and deceit.
Diabolical VV.
You against divorce? IF SO YOUR EVEN MORE INSANE THEN I THOUGHT.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217926 Sep 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:27-28 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
So, you believe your wife looks like Ann Margaret.
What kind of man would say that about his wife? Her beauty should be enough for you without comparing her to Ann Margaret.
So a man can't say his wife looks like a certain someone that many people already know and approve of?

Desperate stupidity.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217927 Sep 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
The bottom line.....a legitimate fairly accurate number is unknown.

Question: How Many Children Have Gay Parents in the US?
The actual number of children being raised by gay or lesbian parents is tough to estimate as many LGBTQ people keep their sexual orientation a secret to avoid harassment. But an article by the Child Welfare League of America states the following research, "A 1995 National Health and Social Life Survey by E.O. Lauman found that up to nine million children in America have gay or lesbian parents (Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child and Family Health, 2002)."

Answer:(Scroll down for more information on gay adoption.)
History of Lesbian and Gay Parents by the Numbers

There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.

Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:

An estimated two million GLB people are interested in adopting.
An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.
More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.
Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.
Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.
Note: Stay up-to-date on gay adoption and other adoption & foster care issues with my weekly newsletter.
Melanie

Carson, CA

#217928 Sep 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>I was addressing those with true basic intelligence, "lady", not sphincter dwellers.
You are the sphincter dweller you POS!!
I wasn't even posting to you derp!
Melanie

Carson, CA

#217929 Sep 23, 2013
You may be laughing,but you're no MAN
Go pick a fight with another Sucker!!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217930 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the sphincter dweller you POS!!
I wasn't even posting to you derp!
Poor widdle Mikey Stain. So transparent.
Melanie

Carson, CA

#217931 Sep 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Poor widdle Mikey Stain. So transparent.
Hey Dickface wonder...WRONG not
Mikey you ignorant piece of crap!
Watch what you say to me or I will
Hand your ass to you.Do I seem meek
to you??? Kiss my white straight lady
Ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experienced Group of Con Artists occupying my h... (May '13) 12 hr inquiring mind 157
bradley rd. Mar 23 DMJBF 3
News Gurzi Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 12 Years in P... (Dec '07) Mar 22 tracy 8
Reckless People!!! Mar 22 Concerned 1
Ktistie Rose , and Rebecca Messer - 1st service... Mar 19 ray 1
Diabetes: I believe it's due to obesity Mar 17 ignorancekillsus 17
inquiry of Carlos Perez (May '11) Mar 16 RompeCulos 149
Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]