Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201821 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217256 Sep 20, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Same-sex marriage benefits children who reside in a home where they have same-sex parents. It protects insurance issues and other financial issues. It allows a parent to stay home with a sick child or spouse without the fear of losing their job. It protects inheritances that would otherwise be largely consumed by the IRS. It provides a home environment into which children can be adopted.
There are many aspects of same-sex marriage that protect children.
And for the umpteenth time, monogamous, same-sex couples do not need protection to engage in intercourse. Just like monogamous heterosexual couples do not need protection to engage in intercourse.
Well, that's not exactly true. You guys have to worry about getting knocked up unless you use some kind of protection--or unless your wife's eggs have turned to dust (like some women I know).
Your marriage is a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage".
Those protections are already available to default parents.

As one doctor said, "Condoms and too much lub is almost enough for safe sex." You are being deadly irresponsible to deny that fact.

Guys don't get 'knocked up'.

Eggs don't 'turn to dust'.

There is, as usual, not one thing true in your post.

Smile.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217257 Sep 20, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Al those people are now GOp voters....DONT SEE NAZI KKK TYPES VOTING FOR OBAMA HUH,..,
Even the ones who sold their own to the slave traders?

By the way, Obama got quite a votes from the Klan, who perceived him as weak on Israel. The unbathed libtards who never met a terrorist they wouldn't fellate, meaning you, are the blood brothers of the Klan.

You're about as knee-jerk say anything stupid as Mikey and D and Big D. Who's paying you to astroturf, shitferbrains?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217258 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The people of tolerance and diversity are a bit on edge this morning!
Ain't they? The adolescent rage is palpable. Mommie didn't get them GTA 5?

Aren't they making enough via astroturfing?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217259 Sep 20, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and now take a close look at a political map, the old "Conservative Democrats" guilty of everything you claimed, are now all registered as republicans as their main base.
"claimed"? Are you implying it never happened, shitferbrains? Blacks didn't round up their own for the slave traders?

And are you so Pavlovian stupid that you think you'll call me a member of the spineless GOP and make points?

Imbecile.
Grandpa

Paradise, CA

#217260 Sep 20, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. BULLSHIT.
You don't even have a God damned source for your pack of lies you dolt.
Might as well advise us Martians invented treadmills to keep humans lean so when they took a few to eat on occasion they wouldn't have to deal with marbled meat.
You're a fabricating IDIOT.
Gay by the Bay: A History of Queer Culture in the San Francisco Bay Area
Susan O'Neal Stryker is a US American professor, author, filmmaker, and theorist of gender and sexuality. She is currently an associate professor of Gender and Women's Studies at the University of Arizona, and is the director of the university's Institute for LGBT Studies. She has served as a visiting professor at Harvard University, University of California, Santa Cruz, and Simon Fraser University. Stryker is an openly lesbian trans woman who has written extensively about transgenderism and queer culture.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217261 Sep 20, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Same-sex marriage benefits children who reside in a home where they have same-sex parents. It protects insurance issues and other financial issues. It allows a parent to stay home with a sick child or spouse without the fear of losing their job. It protects inheritances that would otherwise be largely consumed by the IRS. It provides a home environment into which children can be adopted.
There are many aspects of same-sex marriage that protect children.
And for the umpteenth time, monogamous, same-sex couples do not need protection to engage in intercourse. Just like monogamous heterosexual couples do not need protection to engage in intercourse.
Well, that's not exactly true. You guys have to worry about getting knocked up unless you use some kind of protection--or unless your wife's eggs have turned to dust (like some women I know).
Your marriage is a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage".
Are you out of your mind?!!!! there is nothing good about raising kids in a homosexual household. As far as benefits it will take a complete overhall to bring all paper work and documents up to the latest laws for homos. I think the gay cult should pay for the new forms.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217262 Sep 20, 2013
Grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay by the Bay: A History of Queer Culture in the San Francisco Bay Area
Susan O'Neal Stryker is a US American professor, author, filmmaker, and theorist of gender and sexuality. She is currently an associate professor of Gender and Women's Studies at the University of Arizona, and is the director of the university's Institute for LGBT Studies. She has served as a visiting professor at Harvard University, University of California, Santa Cruz, and Simon Fraser University. Stryker is an openly lesbian trans woman who has written extensively about transgenderism and queer culture.
We can blame him/her for the up coming expenses of the unisex tranny restrooms in the bublic schools. She will be responsible for these kids that will be tormented at school and any where they go. You adult homos were only thinking or yourselves when you came up with this stupid, expensive and selfish idea.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217263 Sep 20, 2013
Frances, do you get nervous when you walk into a deli meat market, seeing all those sausages hanging around? hahaha lol ... you homo
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217264 Sep 20, 2013
Mash those smilies, shitferbrains. Everyone needs a purpose in life, whether mashing smilies or being the bath house coffee table.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217265 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom is the power to do what we should do, not what we want to do.
Imposing an imposter relationship on marriage and family is wrong.
Then don't be in one moron...Being a judgmental asstroll inflicting others with your warped sense of morality is wrong too, but you still do it POS.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217266 Sep 20, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. BULLSHIT.
You don't even have a God damned source for your pack of lies you dolt.
Might as well advise us Martians invented treadmills to keep humans lean so when they took a few to eat on occasion they wouldn't have to deal with marbled meat.
You're a fabricating IDIOT.
Looks like someone handed your flaccid sphincter to you, Mikey. All you had to do was put the first half of the sentence in a search and found many references.

You "people" are just too stupid to live without our generosity, and yet you hate us.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217267 Sep 20, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Their beliefs are that everyone should have total freedom to do whatever they want. Narcisstic, self serving, anti-social, immoral soulless pukes
Their beliefs are that everyone should conform to their warped sense of morality and no one have any freedoms unless there for the benefit of producing children. Narcisstic, self serving, anti-social, immoral soulless pukes.

Sound familiar butt flower?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217268 Sep 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a judgmental asstroll... POS.
They have the I.Q. of dust, yet NAMBLA wants mainstream recognition.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217269 Sep 20, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the I.Q. of dust, yet NAMBLA wants mainstream recognition.
Get with times skid mark..NAMBLA isn't even recognized by the gay community. The argument is moot, but I sure they'd love a pedophile like you as member.

Location hidden

#217270 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't be in one moron...Being a judgmental asstroll inflicting others with your warped sense of morality is wrong too, but you still do it POS.
You don't make sense again.

What warped sense of morality?

You sound really judgmental...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217271 Sep 20, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like someone handed your flaccid sphincter to you, Mikey. All you had to do was put the first half of the sentence in a search and found many references.
You "people" are just too stupid to live without our generosity, and yet you hate us.
Mary please...I don't need sh*t from 'people'(if you can call yourself any thing close to human) like you....BTW moron that's DAN I'm Mikey. Stupid old skid mark.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217272 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You don't make sense again.
What warped sense of morality?
You sound really judgmental...
I make perfect sense..YOUR warped sense of morality. How much plainer can I get stupid? When it comes to you, you deserve nothing better. POS

Location hidden

#217273 Sep 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I make perfect sense..YOUR warped sense of morality. How much plainer can I get stupid? When it comes to you, you deserve nothing better. POS
No, you didn't.

"Don't be one" what?

What specifically is warped about my sense of morality?

I think morality and reality go hand in hand. I don't want to step on your toes too hard, but denying reality leads to warped morality...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217274 Sep 20, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Or him.
You were probably so drunk at the time you can't remember how much you spent on hookers so your 'memories' amount to shit.
Relax power ranger. Who rattled your dopey cage?
Grandpa

Paradise, CA

#217275 Sep 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
We can blame him/her for the up coming expenses of the unisex tranny restrooms in the bublic schools. She will be responsible for these kids that will be tormented at school and any where they go. You adult homos were only thinking or yourselves when you came up with this stupid, expensive and selfish idea.
Sacramento, CA--In a disappointing course of events, California Governor Jerry Brown signed AB 1266, the School Bathroom Bill, into law. This law requires California public schools to allow students to use bathrooms, showers, locker rooms, and other facilities based on their "gender identity" and not biological sex.
- See more at: http://www.pacificjustice.org/1/post/2013/08/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help! 45 min staceyt 1
Diabetes: I believe it's due to obesity 3 hr Lady Morgana 27
News Theater Complex, Bowling Alley Coming to Menife... (May '14) Sun Lady Morgana 17
Tierra Shores rules (Aug '08) Jun 25 Sam 60
pastors who lie (May '08) Jun 24 Sabres143 1,124
Come on already! Jun 21 that guy 9
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Jun 19 Jean 345
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages