Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,370)

Showing posts 187,381 - 187,400 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Agent_SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is, how does one become born gay? You have no answer. Psychiatrist since Freud have answered your question. The primary method of making a child gay is same sex child abuse. Yup, gays follow children and feed to Jello and yes then lead them to a bed. You moron, people are made gay all he time, just like a child is made into a drug addict and alcoholic. stupid.
Give your idiotic butt a rest and learn about AIDS and condoms, will ya??????????
I personally worked in Hollywood (second largest gay congregation south of the gay bay) for almost 8 years and talked to many street kids that turned to gay sex to make money and then embraced the gay lifestyle. If you think they were 'forced' into gay sex and kept into that lifestyle by force you're an idiot. They did it for pleasure, whether for pleasure of money, companionship, whatever, it was a DECISION they made themselves. They weren't BORN gay, they made a decision to be gay.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect. You are in denial about the realities of the world we currently live in. Sorry you're struggling with that so much. Hope you get better soon.
Facts baffle you, eh?

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>So you blame heterosexual children that are infected at birth as transmitters of the disease. You're an idiot.
HUH? You should work on your reading comprehension if you think that was the message I posted. Wow.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I personally worked in Hollywood (second largest gay congregation south of the gay bay) for almost 8 years and talked to many street kids that turned to gay sex to make money and then embraced the gay lifestyle. If you think they were 'forced' into gay sex and kept into that lifestyle by force you're an idiot. They did it for pleasure, whether for pleasure of money, companionship, whatever, it was a DECISION they made themselves. They weren't BORN gay, they made a decision to be gay.
I personally lived in West Hollywood and never once met anyone who DECIDED to "become gay". The common scenario was people who were struggling with being accepted for who they are (gay) in their hometown in other parts of the country moved there to be around people did accepted them for who they are. They didn't move there to become gay.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>So you blame heterosexual children that are infected at birth as transmitters of the disease. You're an idiot.
That was a very incendiary post you made. I will assume it was due to a reading comprehension issue on your part.

This was the post:

Gustavo wrote:

<quoted text>
Who does the general public think of right away when they hear HIV/AIDS?

My response was:

I think of Africa, which has the highest rate of HIV infection in the world. It is rampant among heterosexual adults and also children due to infection in the mothers, transmitted at birth to the child.

There was no blame or judgment of any kind on my part. I was pointing out the reality that, sadly, HIV and AIDS is rampant in Africa and that was the first thing that came to mind when Gustavo posted his question.

Do not add implications that are not there. That was completely uncalled for.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Facts baffle you, eh?
You haven't posted any. Nor has this "KiMare" person.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I personally lived in West Hollywood and never once met anyone who DECIDED to "become gay". The common scenario was people who were struggling with being accepted for who they are (gay) in their hometown in other parts of the country moved there to be around people did accepted them for who they are. They didn't move there to become gay.
Obviously then you don't know what you are talking about and are trying to spin the statement I made. No , the 'kids' I was talking about did not go there "to become gay" (dumb scenario), they were mainly runaways there because south of gay bay, hollywood is a good place for runaways. They got into gay sex because it was more profitable than straight sex (that right there says a lot) and then became used to, or accostomed to, or whatever your spin is on it, but got into that gay lifestlye "by their own choice". So people CAN choose to become gay. O.K. your turn to spin again.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a very incendiary post you made. I will assume it was due to a reading comprehension issue on your part.
This was the post:
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who does the general public think of right away when they hear HIV/AIDS?
My response was:
I think of Africa, which has the highest rate of HIV infection in the world. It is rampant among heterosexual adults and also children due to infection in the mothers, transmitted at birth to the child.
There was no blame or judgment of any kind on my part. I was pointing out the reality that, sadly, HIV and AIDS is rampant in Africa and that was the first thing that came to mind when Gustavo posted his question.
Do not add implications that are not there. That was completely uncalled for.
This is an open post, I can respond to any post I read, if you don't care for my response too bad.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't posted any. Nor has this "KiMare" person.
That's why you're just a goof.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously then you don't know what you are talking about and are trying to spin the statement I made. No , the 'kids' I was talking about did not go there "to become gay" (dumb scenario), they were mainly runaways there because south of gay bay, hollywood is a good place for runaways. They got into gay sex because it was more profitable than straight sex (that right there says a lot) and then became used to, or accostomed to, or whatever your spin is on it, but got into that gay lifestlye "by their own choice". So people CAN choose to become gay. O.K. your turn to spin again.
I'm not interested in arguing semantics with you. Ignored.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I personally lived in West Hollywood and never once met anyone who DECIDED to "become gay". The common scenario was people who were struggling with being accepted for who they are (gay) in their hometown in other parts of the country moved there to be around people did accepted them for who they are. They didn't move there to become gay.
So you were the Rodeo Dr. side of town, yup, no street kids there.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in arguing semantics with you. Ignored.
Oh so sorry, you had no spin on that one?

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

FACT: Gay people can now legally get married in the state of California. Have a nice day.
Flounders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Flounders make a smacking sound before they die

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so sorry, you had no spin on that one?
I have a response but will not be posting it because your only goal is to twist the words and add things which were not there. And, frankly, I'm not interesting in getting into a debate in which the argument is about who said what. Have a nice day.
Flounders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Those dead heads who keep posting an clogging up the works got to be Republican/tea party muggles.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
FACT: Gay people can now legally get married in the state of California. Have a nice day.
FACT: we already know that. Have a gay day.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect. You are in denial about the realities of the world we currently live in. Sorry you're struggling with that so much. Hope you get better soon.
OH please, be specific. What did I say that is untrue???
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is.
Kills both heterosexuals and gays.
I also heard it kills monkeys so you might want to watch over your family and keep them safe as well.
True, but the method of injection is diferent. Also bisexuals are to blame, but it all starts with the homo.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Agent_SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>This is the truth.
The gay cult knows that between 71-77% of Americans reject same sex marriage and 95% of the world rejects it.
They do not want the people to vote on the issue. Recently, LAMBDA and the LGBT rejected a same sex marriage initiative in Arizona for the 2014 ballot. They said that it would expose how America really feels. They said that their current strategy of offering sexual favors to justices, AGs and governors is an individual route they can take. Their motto is "slowly but steady, one butt at a time, they all have to come to the public toilets eventually."
Well they are trying to change the toilet issue around too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 187,381 - 187,400 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE