Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201808 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213575 Aug 31, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your single-wide trailer is very comfortable. I will be in my mortgage free luxury condo when I retire. It is almost paid off and I'm probably less than half your age. Next.
His apartment on someone elses land, paying into a home owners ass. almost paid off, is better. Good one . yuk yuk yuk
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213576 Aug 31, 2013
Mayball Tonight wrote:
Same sex? Is that like having the same old sex every day or every night?
I like that, could be.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213577 Aug 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol even if I could probe you wrong you wouldn't accept it. Your cult FORCED their lifestyle on America.
Freudian slip if I ever saw one. Innermost feelings revealed.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213579 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.
If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?
Credit to: Polygamy in Canada: a case of double standards-
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/beli...
Outstanding! Well put as always.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#213580 Aug 31, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Call it what you like, its water, flower, and eggs ( optional). So the damn Chinese beat ya by a thousand years or so.
Italians use flour.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213581 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding! Well put as always.
hardly well put as it just parrots the lie you have been called out so many times that SSM isn't monogamous.

in fact, the tradition of marriage includes polygamy in almost every culture. but that died out as society changed. no longer did a family have to have 10 kids or so to have a few to survive to help with the usually agrarian work of that society/family...

another example of where the 'tradition' of marriage just really isn't there, it is a social construct, and as such needs to change with the society that constructs it.(as you have been told many times but refuse to acknowledge as a true, irrefutable fact.

why is that, Petey?

why is it you never answer the question of why you repeat proven lies in your arguments? proven over and over again and you keep repeating them and i keep asking you why you do that but you cannot seem to man up and answer why you do it...sad...
well

Round Lake, IL

#213582 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I'd love to banter with you fruitloops and retards all day. But unlike you silly jackasses, I have a life.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! I'll be back.
"I came through and I shall return." -General Douglas MacArthur.
Have a nice nap!
Christian

London, UK

#213584 Aug 31, 2013
Roudy wrote:
There it is. It will now go to the next level in the Federal Court System. Eventually it will be decided in the US Supreme Court.So sit back,relax, have a cold beer and watch the war of words continue.This issue will not be decided at the ballot box or on these forums. The judges will decide it and we will abide.
I agree! Sit back and relax while you can! Your great president will back you all the way to get your votes but allow all of his muzzlim brothers in America to stone/kill every one of you! He will get you gone one way or the other AFTER he gets your votes. I bet you can't will their vote! I say open the gates! They are hungry for your dirty hearts and livers. Lol
Zoom

Monrovia, CA

#213587 Aug 31, 2013
I thought the exterminator took care of these pesky posters?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#213588 Aug 31, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text> I agree! Sit back and relax while you can! Your great president will back you all the way to get your votes but allow all of his muzzlim brothers in America to stone/kill every one of you! He will get you gone one way or the other AFTER he gets your votes. I bet you can't will their vote! I say open the gates! They are hungry for your dirty hearts and livers. Lol
You are an odd one. Obama is a Christian, of course, but, yes, there are a great many Muslim American in this country, and most of them live here because they like it here, and have no problems living under the same laws that everyone else does.

Stonings are prohibited. I suppose, as you show, stupidity is not.
Zoom

Monrovia, CA

#213590 Aug 31, 2013
Round robin, dog pile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213591 Aug 31, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Call it what you like, its water, flower, and eggs ( optional). So the damn Chinese beat ya by a thousand years or so.
"flower"? Too funny! What's that the recipe for fruitloop pasta?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Jizzy. What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213592 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, when it has been proven you cannot make a logical argument it would be a good time to run...
Your biggest problem with that lie is you haven't proven sh!t, except that you are a hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213593 Aug 31, 2013
Boopadop wrote:
Hah! It says it has a life, lawl. That's funny since you're one of the crazy obsessives who seems to practically live here. I wish you'd register so we could see how many thousands upon thousands of posts you're so obviously not wasting your oh so precious time with.
YUK! YUK! YUK!
You'll be back, feel free to take your time
I suggest you sh!t in one hand, and wish in the other and find out which hand fills up faster. Please report back with the results.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213596 Aug 31, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>His apartment on someone elses land, paying into a home owners ass. almost paid off, is better. Good one . yuk yuk yuk
Yeah, kookaa's "luxury condo" (cheesy apartment) that's "almost paid for" (section 8 rent subsidy on our dime).

I own a house on each coast, real houses with land and sh!t and a I have a vacation cabin on leased land. No mortgages. But no one's house is ever really "paid for" with the moochers having their hands out for property taxes which if you don't pay they take your house just like a mortgage.

I have no mortgage but I have to pay kookaa's rent. You can't win.

By the way I paid for my houses without the married tax breaks. Being single I pay for the tax breaks for the married whiners like kookaa. And now there's a whole new group of moochers getting tax breaks for me to subsidize while they whine I'm a big meany bigot.

Whoop!~Whoop! BBQ time!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213597 Aug 31, 2013
Zoom wrote:
I thought the exterminator took care of these pesky posters?
Don't try to think. You can't pull it off credibly. You are a loonie. A whack job. Nut. Loose cog.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Azusa weirdo!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#213598 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"probe" him wrong? Freudian slip. Too funny!
Prove, stupid. Even one of Jerrys kids could figure that one out. You are dummner than I thought you homo.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#213599 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Bluto. If you couldn't walk you'd cry.
lol If you could walk you would trip and fall. I could dish it out too FKer lol ... I am calm and happy, cuz I could walk ...
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#213600 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Bluto, get back to your part time "job". It's the weekend there are probably many aluminum cans to pick up along the highway. You might be able to afford a douche. Clear your head.
What ever gimp boi. No wonder the others here make fun of your handicap because you are a real putz lol ... You are feeling sorry for yourself because no one else does. loser you deserve what you get

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#213601 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hardly well put as it just parrots the lie you have been called out so many times that SSM isn't monogamous.
That assertion is a lie. I never said SSM isn't monogamous, it is, as monogamy is defined as one to one, as opposed to polygamy, poly, meaning many. I have stated is that male same sex relationships tend to be, "monogamish", to quote Dan Savage.
in fact, the tradition of marriage includes polygamy in almost every culture.
Exactly, overwhelmingly polygyny, one man many wives. There have been a few polyandrous societies, but the are very uncommon.
but that died out as society changed. no longer did a family have to have 10 kids or so to have a few to survive to help with the usually agrarian work of that society/family...
It never died out, polygamy is alive and well, even practiced, albeit without government recognition in some places, even under the threat of criminal sanction.
another example of where the 'tradition' of marriage just really isn't there, it is a social construct, and as such needs to change with the society that constructs it.(as you have been told many times but refuse to acknowledge as a true, irrefutable fact.
I've acknowledged it's "changed", but what you are unable, or unwilling to admit, all those "changes" doesn't change the two component parts, male female. Please explain why there is a sudden "need" for same sex marriage? Are men suddenly getting pregnant, women producing sperm? Nothing going to happen men don't marry men, or women marry women, there's no problem needed to be solved by legal ssm. Marriage as a "social construct" exists because there are two sexes, and when the have sex, often times, little Woody's are made, using a big woody.:)
why is that, Petey?
Why is that, Woody?

Why is it you never answer the question of why you repeat proven lies in your arguments? proven over and over again and you keep repeating them and i keep asking you why you do that but you cannot seem to man up and answer why you do it...sad... Perhaps Woody, you should ask yourself that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) May 16 WOW 343
News Theater Complex, Bowling Alley Coming to Menife... (May '14) May 12 Lady Morgana 15
News Body of Missing Woman Erica Alonso Found Two Mo... Apr 30 BornToLurk 1
Bundy Canyon Rd. Accident 4/29/15 Apr 29 Jamie 1
News South county cities upset over ambulance servic... Apr 29 Les 1
sun city Apr 29 Fmartin3 1
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) Apr 28 e-man 34
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]