Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

He dies in prison

Covina, CA

#211930 Aug 23, 2013
Looks like the filthy old buzzard will die in prison, a very slow death since he sent money overseas to kill American's.

Hafiz Khan, 78 a Muslim cleric was sentenced Friday to 25 years in prison following his convictions on terrorism support charges for sending tens of thousands of dollars overseas to finance the crazy Taliban.

This old buzzard will need his protector's inside prison, hope they give him PIG an HOG everyday his alive.
Brian Wilson BeaverBuffer

San Jose, CA

#211932 Aug 23, 2013
Dodger pitcher Brian Wilson has come to town to Buff the female fans beavers...Oh Yea!

Buff My Beaver Brian...Buff My Beaver Brian...Buff My Beaver Brian
Eddie Haskle

Covina, CA

#211934 Aug 23, 2013
Just pull it over to the right and put it in park, shut the motor off, throw the keys out the window.

Your under arrest.
zscyt

Burbank, CA

#211936 Aug 24, 2013
Tiddles

Covina, CA

#211937 Aug 24, 2013
Tiddle sticks, snarked again!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211939 Aug 24, 2013
Does anyone else have the strange feeling they are being tracked and lurked?
Frockers

Covina, CA

#211940 Aug 24, 2013
So my little frock of frokers have slowed their posting down, what a shame!

Better frock next time you bunch of loser frockers!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#211946 Aug 24, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
1) There actually IS a state interest in SSM. Just like OSM, it promotes financial stability.
It does not require any more government than currently exists.
SSM does not "attack" the Constitution. Rather, it is seeking to ensure that the Constitution and the laws of the land are applied equally to EVERY American, including the gays.
Yeah, like ignoring the voting rights of citizens and putting decisions into the hands of crooked agenda seeking politicians. You're right.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#211947 Aug 24, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No one choose to be gay or straight. Your genetic make up is determined at the moment of conception.
Just like being born an alcoholic or drug addict, that behavior can be changed ,IF WANTED, by not putting that crap into your mouth, same as homosex.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#211948 Aug 24, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage provides for over a thousand benefits, many of which are not available under standard contract law. The ONLY solution allowable under the Constitution is full recognition of SSM nationwide.
Over a thousand??? Let's start a count. Over exageration is the first sign of a lyer.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#211951 Aug 24, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need to be told what "decency" means, then your parents left out massive parts of your education...
And it's way too late to try and 'splain it to a goof.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#211952 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fck yourself, troll. Smile.
What a well thought out reply. Good job fruitloop.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211953 Aug 24, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Over a thousand??? Let's start a count. Over exageration is the first sign of a lyer.
Some of these silly jackasses even state a specific number like "1632 benefits". Whenever I call them on it like you just did, they clam up.

That's why I like these dopes.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211962 Aug 24, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Like the world will end if we allow boys who identify themselves as female to use the girls restrooms.
Fuuck the idea you pay taxes by the way. We all do dumbass. I and many others no doubt pay more than you idiot. As it is I too don't get it but it's not our world to control. If we have a viable population that identifies themselves as being born as the wrong sex then we as a society need to answer to it in a responsible way. You have no clue to this given your ignorant response so kindly piss off punk.
Hey, it's the loudmouth know-it-all that doesn't know shit.
Shuddup, you freak, we all know exatcly what the score is. It's called "pandering to the dysfunctional". Beat feet, boy, before I beat you...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#211963 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?????????? The Constitution is about freedom and equality.....Why do you Nazi pigs hate that
?????? Why do you want to control peoples private lives??????
Why do you androgynous anarchists hate structure and distinctions? Why do you want there to be no control over people's lives?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211964 Aug 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and you think that atones for millions upon millions murdered, tortured, entire cities wiped out, suppression of entire populations.
There is no statute of limitations on murder. If a serial killer also does some charity work, it doesn't excuse him.
You must be Catholic, say three hail Mary's and sins are gone
No, he didn't say that he thinks that, at all. Silly D, truth is for the adults. Grow up.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211965 Aug 24, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking metaphorically. You're so fixated on the "evil of religion" you are either unwilling or unable to acknowledge its positive contributions to civilization. It is impossible to eliminate religion for man will always have a belief in life beyond "what is real".
As D is no man, he won't understand that. He's too high...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211967 Aug 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is one of the three plagues of mankind, probably the worst
How about the other plagues? Are you willing to look at Nazi Germany's positive contributions to civilization?
The USSR?
Are we thankful they existed because of their positive contributions?
There were some ya know, kind of gets overshadowed by the horrific bad stuff doesn’t it?
Same with Religion, It is time the human race grew up and put their fantasy away
If you don't like the way that we think, you can go somewhere else....
BTW, the Nazis gave us rockets, to compete with your interstellar flights of fancy...
But, by far, the WORST plague ever visited upon man was the "Opinionated Anti-Religious Buffoon"...I know you've seen those, every day, in fact, when you look in the mirror.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211968 Aug 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is one of the three plagues of mankind, probably the worst
How about the other plagues? Are you willing to look at Nazi Germany's positive contributions to civilization?
The USSR?
Are we thankful they existed because of their positive contributions?
There were some ya know, kind of gets overshadowed by the horrific bad stuff doesn’t it?
Same with Religion, It is time the human race grew up and put their fantasy away
I almost forgot...
The USSRs contribution was to outlaw religion. I'm sure that you may now approve...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211969 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No such law. That was just a Nazi who wanted to hide fact he was so he made up some BS law. If you act like a Nazi like far righters do that is what us normal people will call you.
You're not normal. You flatter yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) Sat Pumpkin pie 23
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Jul 20 Bhalcovich 64
News CA: Rough arrest of a street vendor caught on c... Jul 19 Tom 2
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) Jul 18 Needtobethere 39
Flying the Mexican Flag in front of a Menifee Home (Oct '09) Jul 13 JuJu 31
News Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) Jun 23 Jakdntan 222
City of Wildomar $10,000 Permit Fee for Horse R... (Apr '13) Jun 23 George Schaffer 3

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages