Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,903)

Showing posts 178,041 - 178,060 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Denile is not a river in Egypt. I tell ya son, there are many, many marries couples, and they are both male. All you have too do is keep up with the news. Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage. Its a great day for America, go out and spread the good news. Soon in all 50 states same sex marriage will be the norm. I do hope you have a great day, God Bless.
And someday NAMBLA will be mainstream too, but I'm not giving up the fight, shitferbrains.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>No it would not change my life. What does polygamy have to do with same sex marriage? Do you know of three men that wish to be married to each other? Have they filed suit with thier respective state? Please provide a link to the pending case.
"What does poly MARRIAGE have to do with same sex MARRIAGE?" Jizzy asks, moronically.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Marion Barry comment on his positive tests for cocaine and pot in 2005 or was that not his either?
....Odd thing.....He didn't mention those.....I wonder why not....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why all the hate? Why do gays and lesbians scare you so gosh darn much? Will the marriage of two men change your life on little bit?
You, too, have an overactive imagination. There is no fear. Unless, you define fear as the same emotion that one experiences, when telling a petulant child: "No, you may not have a yum-yum". If this is your definition of fear, then may I suggest a dictionary? Because you are speaking a different language than I. I am speaking, and posting in, proper English.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why on earth would you call me a hypocrite? Frankly you are way off base.
Why on earth would you call me a hater? Frankly you are way off base.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly Frank, I do not live in CA, I don't know your address. Frank why do gay men scare you?
Gay men don't scare me. Get some new schtick Jizzy.

You stalk me from thread to thread peppering me with moronic questions like "Why all the hate?"

GET SOME NEW SCHTICK!
Kris Jenner

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You, too, have an overactive imagination. There is no fear. Unless, you define fear as the same emotion that one experiences, when telling a petulant child: "No, you may not have a yum-yum". If this is your definition of fear, then may I suggest a dictionary? Because you are speaking a different language than I. I am speaking, and posting in, proper English.
You write well, my gay Rocky! My friends in the industry would enjoy meeting you! Do you swallow?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Kris Jenner plastic hohophobe wrote:
<quoted text>
You write well, my gay Rocky! My friends in the industry would enjoy meeting you! Do you swallow?
Oh jeez, how long did you have to stand in line to buy that schoolyard comeback?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Denile is not a river in Egypt. I tell ya son, there are many, many marries couples, and they are both male. All you have too do is keep up with the news. Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage. Its a great day for America, go out and spread the good news. Soon in all 50 states same sex marriage will be the norm. I do hope you have a great day, God Bless.
Veggie patties are now called "burgers". Men can be lesbians too. A gay man was once a "womanizer",.....
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats funny is your hypocrisy.
You post a fictitious incredibly bigoted news account about gay sexual assault in the military, then 'like' it yourself.
Seriously. How old are you?
Paranoid? Yes, they are all me. All the people that hate you for posting your bigoted bullsh*t, they are all me...Boo!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh jeez, how long did you have to stand in line to buy that schoolyard comeback?
Not long enough. And, he got ripped off, to boot....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Kris Jenner wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me some money, and then I'll tell you .....
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Veggie patties are now called "burgers". Men can be lesbians too. A gay man was once a "womanizer",.....
Did it hurt?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay men don't scare me. Get some new schtick Jizzy.
You stalk me from thread to thread peppering me with moronic questions like "Why all the hate?"
GET SOME NEW SCHTICK!
Frank put down your stick of hate. Is there a rule that allows me to only post where you do not? Why do lesbians scare you?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me some money, and then I'll tell you .....
Rock are things that bad that you haave to panhandle? Can't pay the rent on your single wide? No gas for your pickup? STOP drinking so much. Use the money to pay your bill.

May God Bless you.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

There was a ban ?!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you wish to deny polyamorists marriage equality.
Stop stalking me CREEP!
Not me, You need to take up your problem with the Gov. of CA.

Contact | Jerry Brown Governorwww.jerrybrown.org/contact&#8206 ;
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frank put down your stick of hate. Is there a rule that allows me to only post where you do not? Why do lesbians scare you?
Jizzy put down your stick of dopiness. Is there a rule that says you must moronically respond to my every post on every thread? Why do non-morons scare you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Not me, You need to take up your problem with the Gov. of CA.
Contact | Jerry Brown Governorwww.jerrybrown.org/contact&#8206 ;
It's not my problem, it's your problem. If heterosexuality is no longer relevant to marriage why is monogamy still relevant?

I am not interested in entering a poly marriage. I simply want to discuss it in relation to marriage equality without your moronic trolling and hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,041 - 178,060 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Menifee Discussions

Search the Menifee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lt. Sue Trevino is taking over as San Jacinto p... (May '10) 54 min Truth 13
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Drifting to sleep 4,558
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr Beheheh 15,658
pastors who lie (May '08) 9 hr Fred G Sanford 1,052
Online Weight loss Challenge Herbalife 14 hr HerbalifeNichole 1
Experienced Group of Con Artists occupying my h... (May '13) Thu informed 135
inquiry of Carlos Perez (May '11) Apr 16 ur friendz ex 141
•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••