Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,675)

Showing posts 173,481 - 173,500 of200,321
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still unable to address specifics. How sad.
Oh, don't forget to smile bitch!
:)

OK Now it's your turn sweetheart. Big smile for us!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, even scary angry denial.
I seriously think you need help.
Hilarious! YOU are the one that denies reality and you think he needs help?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic lover? Huh? This is why your kind lose in Court. You make shit up to bitch about and then whine when you lose. I love FREEDOM OF RELIGION. It's one of our founding principles. If you don't like freedom, YOU MOVE.
I think he means the way you heap hate on Christians but not on Muslims.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
Regular readers of this thread know that no other poster has any greater love for my homosexual friends, the cute little lesbians, my fellow dog and kitty lovers, and yes, even for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans.
Now, I am happy to report that, according to a news article linked to by Drudge, Big Government has begun the process of using hard earned taxpayer money which will result in the importation of Homosexual and lesbian "spouses" from Haiti, Sub Saharan Africa, from those parts of the world that are predominately non-Christian Moslem, and elsewhere.
The Honey of my choice, Bowser, has joined with me to appeal to our fellow dog and kitty lovers to join in fraternal solidarity to intensify our ongoing efforts to bring about an era of true equality under the "law", in accordance with our rights under the Constitution. Let us ensure German Shepard and Australian Sheepdog lovers are no longer denied their right to enjoy the joys of matrimony with their Honeys' merely because of the artificial social construct of national borders.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/muxrjvf
Ronald
I'm sorry for your loss. Do you need help packing? You won't need much for life on the funny farm.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain't rocket science, you dipshit. Party A and Party B. Is that too complicated for you?
That's right. it's not rocket surgery. Party A, Party B and Party C. Is that too complicated for you?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic lover? Huh? This is why your kind lose in Court. You make shit up to bitch about and then whine when you lose. I love FREEDOM OF RELIGION. It's one of our founding principles. If you don't like freedom, YOU MOVE.
Yes, islamic lover. Did you enjoy the freedom the great obama is giving the radical islamics? Did you enjoy the Catholic being beheaded by our radical islamic loving president that you pushed? Your type of freedom is sickening.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know.
<quoted text>
Um, no dear, the state isn't interested in any of these things. They are only important to fundies like yourself.
<quoted text>
No dear. All these comparisons that your ilk like to try and do are your concern. No one else cares about comparing marriages. You know, given that every, single marriage on the planet is different. Also, there is no "function" requirement to marriage. I didn't get married in order to "function". My argument, since you asked, is that as a citizen of this country, I'm deserving of the same rights and privileges as everyone else. And since I'm gay, I have no desire to marry a woman even though that option is open to me, it isn't an acceptable option.
<quoted text>
No, I didn't get pregnant on my wedding night. I'm a male Pietro. Not sure what type of education they are giving you in your trailer park, but males don't get pregnant.
<quoted text>
No dear, males aren't mothers, they are fathers. And I'm not a father to be, I'm already a father.
But please, don't let facts get in the way of your stupidity. Please, carry on. So far your "arguments" have been extremely well thought out. Not.
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as gay marriage or lesbian marriage. There is only marriage. It's legal foundations for gays rests on equal treatment under the law.
<quoted text>
Did I say it mentioned marriage? Nope, I sure didn't. But it does address equality and rights of all citizens.
<quoted text>
You are right, I do have that right. But given that I'm gay, I have no emotional relationships with women, thus I would have no desire to commit to one for the rest of my life. Oh, and guess what Pietro? I have the right to marry into a legally recognized union of husband and husband. And I've done so. Not a damned thing all your bleating and whining is going to alter that.
Do have a nice day.
<quoted text>
No, I don't want to exercise it as you and other religious bigots seem to think you can mandate. There's a big difference. That's why your side keeps losing.
<quoted text>
You've given me nothing to grasp. There is no mandate to procreate and historical context of civil institutions is irrelevant.
You've got nothing, you never have. Hey, why don't you and Rizzo start in on that polygamy routine instead. That one's always a hoot.
Ya know Joh-née, that trailer park line was funny, gotta give credit where credit is due. Salud.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Last month 1,177 people were killed explicitly in the name of Allah, including a monk who was beheaded in Syria.

American Stabbed to Death in Egypt after Taking Photos Near Muslim Brotherhood Office

Who is supporting the Muslim brotherhood?
Who is supporting Syria rebels?

O B A M A
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose Feratu.

Yes. You are right. Freedom and license are not synonymous. It is interesting to note the behavior of the nation's primary opinion molders - the Government "news" media. Whereas their female reporters routinely disparage everything Christian in our own nation as a matter of course, they respectfully wear headdresses when making "news" reports in predominately Islamic controlled nations.

Ronald
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he means the way you heap hate on Christians but not on Muslims.
Mind reading again? Is there no end to your gifts, or does that come naturally with nose trouble?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, islamic lover. Did you enjoy the freedom the great obama is giving the radical islamics? Did you enjoy the Catholic being beheaded by our radical islamic loving president that you pushed? Your type of freedom is sickening.
You are off the deep end, bucko. Bat-shit, Michelle Bachmann crazy.

Our freedom of religion comes from the Constitution, not from the President. Did you drop out of school BEFORE you slept through civics class?

"Did you enjoy the Catholic being beheaded by our radical islamic loving president that you pushed?" WTF? Our president beheaded someone? Really? How interesting. What's the name of the drugs you are smoking?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. it's not rocket surgery. Party A, Party B and Party C. Is that too complicated for you?
Three does not equal two. This is about equal protection.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for your loss. Do you need help packing? You won't need much for life on the funny farm.
Right. Like you'd head to Long Beach and help Ronald pack. You're such a liar.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Last month 1,177 people were killed explicitly in the name of Allah, including a monk who was beheaded in Syria.
American Stabbed to Death in Egypt after Taking Photos Near Muslim Brotherhood Office
Who is supporting the Muslim brotherhood?
Who is supporting Syria rebels?
O B A M A
Oh hell.... I forgot that Obama was the President of Syria.
Rotten

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Top Vatican bank manager has resigned amid cash-smuggling scandal.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind reading again? Is there no end to your gifts, or does that come naturally with nose trouble?
No, not mind reading. Observing. You heap hate on Christians but not Muslims. I have observed it.

I have not read your mind. I cannot do that. So next time you ask, the answer will still be no. Try to remember it this time. I cannot read minds.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell.... I forgot that Obama was the President of Syria.
Obama is not president of Syria you moron.
Plasticss

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

How many sex crime cover ups took place in Schools located in Glendora, California? We will all never know because they covered up their dirty deeds carried out by refined Glendora residents of ones that were politically connected.
His crime raping to little pre teen girls repeatedly in a span of 1 year.

Finally 2 LAUSD officials demoted, principal leaves over handling of sex-abuse complaints.

A civilian review panel has reviewed L. Sawyer rape4 conviction and over all case has concluded, indeed there was political help from Glendora city hall and the Police Department in hiding him from the law and justice for 5 years.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Three does not equal two. This is about equal protection.
Do I see the "asking for more than their fair share of equal protection" silly argument?

By that ridiculous logic a large race, say Asians, is asking for more protection than a small race, say Inuits, simply because there are many more Asians than Inuits.

Polygamy seeks the same protection you already have in many states. No more. No less.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain't rocket science, you dipshit. Party A and Party B. Is that too complicated for you?
No, you're right, its biology, its sex end. Party A puts tab a in Party B's slot b, and Party C, as in child is produced.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 173,481 - 173,500 of200,321
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Menifee Discussions

Search the Menifee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 1 hr Memo From Turner 162
Illegal kids kept in kennels 10 hr MrCracka 1
pastors who lie (May '08) 11 hr Daddy BigDick 1,114
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) 13 hr Sherry Lobajeski 31
Immigration protesters start trek to U.S.-Mexic... 14 hr wild child 2
NCLR President Warns Republicans Will Lose Whit... 18 hr Amigo 1
Immigration rally in Long Beach for Central Ame... 21 hr Amigo 16
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT