Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199457 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Your point? Everybody has the same rights WRT polygamy. So, it's not an equal rights issue.
Nor is ssm, to put it in context. All men and women have the same right to marry, to enter into a legally recognized monogamous relationship of husband and wife. That's the starting point. Gay folks want to drop the "husband AND wife part", polygamists, the monogamy part. So who gets what?
laughing man

UK

#199458 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, dummy, you're the one with the "Muslim Brotherhood" conspiracy rant, not me. Like I said, I'm sure you can find a message board somewhere on the internet with that as the topic. Why not do a search? If you are too dumb to figure out how to do that, let me know, I'll do it for you.
You're too frickin' stupid to even know where your widdle pee-pee shouldn't go, but thanks for the offer, shitferbrains.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#199459 Jul 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
A monogamous marriage is not a person either.
Polygamy is marriage. Worthy of the same protection of the law as any other marriage. No more. No less.
You are really stupid. It's kinda funny.
No, monogamous marriage is not a person, but people should have equal rights WRT to it. Get it? Since a man can marry a woman, a woman should have that same right. Since a woman can marry a man, a man should have that same right.

Nobody can marry more than one person. Should they be able to? Well, why not find a forum where polygamy is the subject, and talk about it?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199460 Jul 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too frickin' stupid to even know where your widdle pee-pee shouldn't go, but thanks for the offer, shitferbrains.
Hilarious when people have nothing to add, so they just call people names. I remember people doing that in about 6th grade, but most of us got past that phase. Feel free to call me one too if it makes you feel better.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#199461 Jul 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too frickin' stupid to even know where your widdle pee-pee shouldn't go, but thanks for the offer, shitferbrains.
Oh, so you are too dumb to figure out how to search for a forum that talks about Obama. Must be they are so rare.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#199462 Jul 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor is ssm, to put it in context. All men and women have the same right to marry,
No, stupid, they do not. A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman does not. Not the same. A woman has the right to marry a man, but a man doesn't. Again, not the same.
Pietro Armando wrote:
to enter into a legally recognized monogamous relationship of husband and wife. That's the starting point. Gay folks want to drop the "husband AND wife part", polygamists, the monogamy part. So who gets what?
You're an ignorant bigot?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199463 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really stupid. It's kinda funny.
No, monogamous marriage is not a person, but people should have equal rights WRT to it. Get it? Since a man can marry a woman, a woman should have that same right. Since a woman can marry a man, a man should have that same right.
What definition of marriage is this right based on?
Nobody can marry more than one person. Should they be able to? Well, why not find a forum where polygamy is the subject, and talk about it?
Same sex marriage is a contradiction in terms.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199464 Jul 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is a contradiction in terms.
Yet it exists.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#199465 Jul 1, 2013
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. Come on folks, this forum has been around for almost 3 years, and still not one rational argument against gay marriage.
I have to chuckle when people on the news say stuff like "Changing the definition of marriage will change the definition of marriage." (Well, um, duh)
"This is the first time marriage has ever been redefined" (A lie) or "Every major religion is against it." (Even if true, it doesn't matter. If you are not a member of a religion, you shouldn't have to follow its dictates.)

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#199467 Jul 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
What definition of marriage is this right based on?
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is a contradiction in terms.
Do you sit around thinking, "Hey, wait, I can come up with something even dumber to post."?

Whatever definition of marriage the state has with the gender removed. Because including gender violates equal protection.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199468 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really stupid. It's kinda funny.
No, monogamous marriage is not a person, but people should have equal rights WRT to it. Get it? Since a man can marry a woman, a woman should have that same right. Since a woman can marry a man, a man should have that same right.
Nobody can marry more than one person. Should they be able to? Well, why not find a forum where polygamy is the subject, and talk about it?
People should also have equal rights "WRT" polygamy. Get it?

Why are you a hypocrite? Why do you attempt to censor me?

As far as going to another forum, no. This is a perfectly good marriage equality forum. Why do you attempt to censor me? Afraid of something?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#199469 Jul 1, 2013
Hey Ho, funny how you of all people in here keep calling others "stupid" lol and keep biting those "N" Toe-Nails ... have a banana
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199470 Jul 1, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it exists.
Wow man, deep.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#199471 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really stupid. It's kinda funny.
No, monogamous marriage is not a person, but people should have equal rights WRT to it. Get it? Since a man can marry a woman, a woman should have that same right. Since a woman can marry a man, a man should have that same right.
Nobody can marry more than one person. Should they be able to? Well, why not find a forum where polygamy is the subject, and talk about it?
What, you don't want to take responsibility for the can of worms dumbing down marriage opened up???

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#199472 Jul 1, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that is some crazy stuff.
What's your point?
Brucie the gay parrot

UK

#199473 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. Come on folks, this forum has been around for almost 3 years, and still not one rational argument against gay marriage.
I have to chuckle when people on the news say stuff like "Changing the definition of marriage will change the definition of marriage." (Well, um, duh)
"This is the first time marriage has ever been redefined" (A lie) or "Every major religion is against it." (Even if true, it doesn't matter. If you are not a member of a religion, you shouldn't have to follow its dictates.)
No rational argument!

No rational argument!

I can't see!

I can't see!!!!

Save me, Der Sphincter!!!!!

SQUAWWWWKKKKK!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199474 Jul 1, 2013
Brucie the gay parrot wrote:
<quoted text>
No rational argument!
No rational argument!
I can't see!
I can't see!!!!
Save me, Der Sphincter!!!!!
SQUAWWWWKKKKK!!!!!
Too funny!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199475 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sit around thinking, "Hey, wait, I can come up with something even dumber to post."?
Dumber than you? Impossible!
Whatever definition of marriage the state has with the gender removed
That.... makes....NO SENSE!
. Because including gender violates equal protection.
Uhhhh...huh.....let's put urinals in the women's locker room too, and sanitary napkin dispensers in the men's room.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199476 Jul 1, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it exists.
So do male lesbians, tofurkey, and soy bacon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199477 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sit around thinking, "Hey, wait, I can come up with something even dumber to post."?
No. You shouldn't either. It's why you come across so dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... 9 hr I know 5
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter 11 hr Jamie 3
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) Thu Shamenoshame 216
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Menifee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Menifee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:54 am PST