Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#199436 Jul 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell.... I forgot that Obama was the President of Syria.
You forgot to read the post. What does the President of Syria have to do with Egypt? American Stabbed to Death in Egypt after Taking Photos Near Muslim Brotherhood Office.... Who is supporting the Muslim brotherhood? O B A M A !
My God you are stupid! Or are you trying to make me repeat it because they are reading this? Our hero's today have to flee to Russia.

Elk Grove, CA

#199437 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th Amendment promises all persons equal protection under the law. Polygamy is not a person.
I'm guessing you don't have a job as stupid as you sound.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199438 Jul 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're right, its biology, its sex end. Party A puts tab a in Party B's slot b, and Party C, as in child is produced.
Sometimes Party C, the child, will be gay. It's part of this biology you speak of.
Roasters

Monrovia, CA

#199439 Jul 1, 2013
Looks like a bunch of Chicken Flocking Republicans are trying to pass something the majority don't want them too!

Stupid TexasTeaParty member's.

Thousands rally against Texas abortion bill on first day of new special session, 2013..

You bunch of idiot men in Texas had better watch your step them women just might take away your beddy by privileges, go sleep with the dogs next.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#199440 Jul 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to read the post. What does the President of Syria have to do with Egypt? American Stabbed to Death in Egypt after Taking Photos Near Muslim Brotherhood Office.... Who is supporting the Muslim brotherhood? O B A M A !
My God you are stupid! Or are you trying to make me repeat it because they are reading this? Our hero's today have to flee to Russia.
I'm going out of a limb here, but I'm guessing there is a forum somewhere on the internet where Obama is the subject. Probably ones for conspiracy theory idiots, too. Ever consider trying to find one?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199441 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dummy, the topic of this board is "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage". You didn't expect people to be talking about gay marriage.
I've give a reason, the only one needed...equal rights.
<quoted text>
You gather more flies with $#!+ than with honey. Looks like you're out to gather as many files as you can.
One of the newer arguments against gay marriage is the "tremendous change" argument. It's used to set up a vague fear that if gay couples are allowed to marry then...then...well they never say.
Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue.

When we cut through all your angry bullsh!t, the bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.

What harm would a marriage of three women cause you? Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199442 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th Amendment promises all persons equal protection under the law. Polygamy is not a person.
A monogamous marriage is not a person either.

Polygamy is marriage. Worthy of the same protection of the law as any other marriage. No more. No less.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199443 Jul 1, 2013
Only morons with no real argument scream "Polygamy demands too much equal protection!"

Santa Monica, CA

#199444 Jul 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing you don't have a job as stupid as you sound.
So, which statement of mine is wrong?
The 14th Amendment doesn't promise all persons equal protection under the law? Polygamous is a person?

I've clipped off toenails smarter than you.

Elk Grove, CA

#199445 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going out of a limb here, but I'm guessing there is a forum somewhere on the internet where Obama is the subject. Probably ones for conspiracy theory idiots, too. Ever consider trying to find one?
Good one retard, blame it all on a conspiracy...LOL....I got one for you, google: Obama supporting the syrian rebels. I guess all the news sources came up with the same conspiracy. LOL
laughing man

UK

#199446 Jul 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Regular readers of this thread know that no other poster has any greater love for my homosexual friends, the cute little lesbians, my fellow dog and kitty lovers, and yes, even for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans.
Now, I am happy to report that, according to a news article linked to by Drudge, Big Government has begun the process of using hard earned taxpayer money which will result in the importation of Homosexual and lesbian "spouses" from Haiti, Sub Saharan Africa, from those parts of the world that are predominately non-Christian Moslem, and elsewhere.
The Honey of my choice, Bowser, has joined with me to appeal to our fellow dog and kitty lovers to join in fraternal solidarity to intensify our ongoing efforts to bring about an era of true equality under the "law", in accordance with our rights under the Constitution. Let us ensure German Shepard and Australian Sheepdog lovers are no longer denied their right to enjoy the joys of matrimony with their Honeys' merely because of the artificial social construct of national borders.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/muxrjvf
Ronald
Neil Patrick Harris is embalmed with this news.

Elk Grove, CA

#199447 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which statement of mine is wrong?
The 14th Amendment doesn't promise all persons equal protection under the law? Polygamous is a person?
I've clipped off toenails smarter than you.
A person IN a polygamous relationship is a person....duh!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199448 Jul 1, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes Party C, the child, will be gay. It's part of this biology you speak of.
Yes that does happen.plus party c, will have his mother and father. His/her mom and dad, married to each other. What a concept. Even gay children have a married mom and dad.
laughing man

UK

#199449 Jul 1, 2013
I see that the pillow biter is in smilie mashing mode again.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#199450 Jul 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Last month 1,177 people were killed explicitly in the name of Allah, including a monk who was beheaded in Syria.
American Stabbed to Death in Egypt after Taking Photos Near Muslim Brotherhood Office
Who is supporting the Muslim brotherhood?
Who is supporting Syria rebels?
O B A M A
Good post.

We ignore at our own peril.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199452 Jul 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that does happen.plus party c, will have his mother and father. His/her mom and dad, married to each other. What a concept. Even gay children have a married mom and dad.
I'm sure you already know this, but not all parents are married.

Santa Monica, CA

#199453 Jul 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good one retard, blame it all on a conspiracy...LOL....I got one for you, google: Obama supporting the syrian rebels. I guess all the news sources came up with the same conspiracy. LOL
Um, dummy, you're the one with the "Muslim Brotherhood" conspiracy rant, not me. Like I said, I'm sure you can find a message board somewhere on the internet with that as the topic. Why not do a search? If you are too dumb to figure out how to do that, let me know, I'll do it for you.

Santa Monica, CA

#199454 Jul 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>A person IN a polygamous relationship is a person....duh!
And? Your point? Everybody has the same rights WRT polygamy. So, it's not an equal rights issue.

Elk Grove, CA

#199455 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, dummy, you're the one with the "Muslim Brotherhood" conspiracy rant, not me. Like I said, I'm sure you can find a message board somewhere on the internet with that as the topic. Why not do a search? If you are too dumb to figure out how to do that, let me know, I'll do it for you.
Now that you figured out Obama is supporting the Syrian rebels, you actually are so ignorant that you don't know he is supporting the muslim brotherhood. LOL

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199456 Jul 1, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you already know this, but not all parents are married.
True. Some never married, some divorced, some seperate by death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter Dec 21 Sandy 2
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Dec 8 Chris 10
Sex Dec 3 tower climber 2

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match