Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#199421 Jul 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell.... I forgot that Obama was the President of Syria.
Obama is not president of Syria you moron.
Plasticss

Covina, CA

#199422 Jul 1, 2013
How many sex crime cover ups took place in Schools located in Glendora, California? We will all never know because they covered up their dirty deeds carried out by refined Glendora residents of ones that were politically connected.
His crime raping to little pre teen girls repeatedly in a span of 1 year.

Finally 2 LAUSD officials demoted, principal leaves over handling of sex-abuse complaints.

A civilian review panel has reviewed L. Sawyer rape4 conviction and over all case has concluded, indeed there was political help from Glendora city hall and the Police Department in hiding him from the law and justice for 5 years.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#199423 Jul 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Three does not equal two. This is about equal protection.
Do I see the "asking for more than their fair share of equal protection" silly argument?

By that ridiculous logic a large race, say Asians, is asking for more protection than a small race, say Inuits, simply because there are many more Asians than Inuits.

Polygamy seeks the same protection you already have in many states. No more. No less.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199428 Jul 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain't rocket science, you dipshit. Party A and Party B. Is that too complicated for you?
No, you're right, its biology, its sex end. Party A puts tab a in Party B's slot b, and Party C, as in child is produced.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#199429 Jul 1, 2013
freedom keeps marching along.....

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#199430 Jul 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do much better to tell people why they need gay marriage. Most people are fine as it is. You truly give SSM a bad image.
You come storming in angrily demanding that people give you reasons all the while not giving them any reasons and insulting them.
Well, dummy, the topic of this board is "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage". You didn't expect people to be talking about gay marriage.
I've give a reason, the only one needed...equal rights.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Calling them stupid and morons just because they are wary of this tremendous social change, while they are fine as it is and see no need. You can gather more flies with honey than with Rose_NoHo!
You truly set back marriage equality.
You gather more flies with $#!+ than with honey. Looks like you're out to gather as many files as you can.
One of the newer arguments against gay marriage is the "tremendous change" argument. It's used to set up a vague fear that if gay couples are allowed to marry then...then...well they never say.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#199431 Jul 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are off the deep end, bucko. Bat-shit, Michelle Bachmann crazy.
Our freedom of religion comes from the Constitution, not from the President. Did you drop out of school BEFORE you slept through civics class?
"Did you enjoy the Catholic being beheaded by our radical islamic loving president that you pushed?" WTF? Our president beheaded someone? Really? How interesting. What's the name of the drugs you are smoking?
Assuming you pay taxes, your so called freedom of religion is paying for islamic radicals to slaughter those that don't believe in islam. Our President paid those radicals that beheaded the Priest, did that give you a boner?

Elk Grove, CA

#199432 Jul 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You also forgot that obama is supporting the Syrian rebels. 16 Trillion dollars in the hole and the government wants to spend money arming the very terrorists that want America to fall, but yet your memory forgets that. LOL pat yourself on the back, nice work arming a huge group of terrorists im sure this wont come back to bite us in the #$%$ like last time...

Santa Monica, CA

#199433 Jul 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I see the "asking for more than their fair share of equal protection" silly argument?
By that ridiculous logic a large race, say Asians, is asking for more protection than a small race, say Inuits, simply because there are many more Asians than Inuits.
Polygamy seeks the same protection you already have in many states. No more. No less.
The 14th Amendment promises all persons equal protection under the law. Polygamy is not a person.
RincoosFlopper

Covina, CA

#199435 Jul 1, 2013
Oh fly it upside down for a change you idiot.

Shut your pie hole.

Elk Grove, CA

#199436 Jul 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to read the post. What does the President of Syria have to do with Egypt? American Stabbed to Death in Egypt after Taking Photos Near Muslim Brotherhood Office.... Who is supporting the Muslim brotherhood? O B A M A !
My God you are stupid! Or are you trying to make me repeat it because they are reading this? Our hero's today have to flee to Russia.

Elk Grove, CA

#199437 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th Amendment promises all persons equal protection under the law. Polygamy is not a person.
I'm guessing you don't have a job as stupid as you sound.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199438 Jul 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're right, its biology, its sex end. Party A puts tab a in Party B's slot b, and Party C, as in child is produced.
Sometimes Party C, the child, will be gay. It's part of this biology you speak of.
Roasters

Covina, CA

#199439 Jul 1, 2013
Looks like a bunch of Chicken Flocking Republicans are trying to pass something the majority don't want them too!

Stupid TexasTeaParty member's.

Thousands rally against Texas abortion bill on first day of new special session, 2013..

You bunch of idiot men in Texas had better watch your step them women just might take away your beddy by privileges, go sleep with the dogs next.

Santa Monica, CA

#199440 Jul 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to read the post. What does the President of Syria have to do with Egypt? American Stabbed to Death in Egypt after Taking Photos Near Muslim Brotherhood Office.... Who is supporting the Muslim brotherhood? O B A M A !
My God you are stupid! Or are you trying to make me repeat it because they are reading this? Our hero's today have to flee to Russia.
I'm going out of a limb here, but I'm guessing there is a forum somewhere on the internet where Obama is the subject. Probably ones for conspiracy theory idiots, too. Ever consider trying to find one?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#199441 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dummy, the topic of this board is "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage". You didn't expect people to be talking about gay marriage.
I've give a reason, the only one needed...equal rights.
<quoted text>
You gather more flies with $#!+ than with honey. Looks like you're out to gather as many files as you can.
One of the newer arguments against gay marriage is the "tremendous change" argument. It's used to set up a vague fear that if gay couples are allowed to marry then...then...well they never say.
Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue.

When we cut through all your angry bullsh!t, the bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.

What harm would a marriage of three women cause you? Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#199442 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A monogamous marriage is not a person either.

Polygamy is marriage. Worthy of the same protection of the law as any other marriage. No more. No less.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#199443 Jul 1, 2013
Only morons with no real argument scream "Polygamy demands too much equal protection!"

Santa Monica, CA

#199444 Jul 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing you don't have a job as stupid as you sound.
So, which statement of mine is wrong?
The 14th Amendment doesn't promise all persons equal protection under the law? Polygamous is a person?

I've clipped off toenails smarter than you.

Elk Grove, CA

#199445 Jul 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going out of a limb here, but I'm guessing there is a forum somewhere on the internet where Obama is the subject. Probably ones for conspiracy theory idiots, too. Ever consider trying to find one?
Good one retard, blame it all on a conspiracy...LOL....I got one for you, google: Obama supporting the syrian rebels. I guess all the news sources came up with the same conspiracy. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts Sat Mimi thai 19
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Sep 11 Lady Morgana 185
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Aug 30 Mr Richardson 5
meet and greet Aug '16 Faye Wons 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Aug '16 Trump 2016 88
I would like peoples input Aug '16 A Friend 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Aug '16 Jimbo 351

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages