Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Zoro

Rock Island, IL

#197394 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but guess which one we're talking about? Duh.
You're trying to make some kind of dopey point I'm sure, why don't you just make it instead of trying to get cute?
We're not talking about a bowl of spaghetti that can fly.
I see then we are talking about Thor.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#197395 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
Your spiritual father would be proud.
<quoted text>
Why would I need to 'go on record', you lied and said I already had.
You were saying something about not wasting time slandering me???
If you ever fall from the level of your ego to the level of your IQ, you will die.
Several of the people who discuss this topic have no problem with homosexuality. They just don't want gays to have the right to marry.

You, on the other hand, have lied and said vile things about gays since the beginning.

You say we're a "sexual defect". You say that we are "broken". Your CLEAR message is that there shouldn't be gays on the planet.

You've refused to come right out and say this because you know how it would make you look. You know that what tiny amount of support some of the others occasionally throw your way would wither up and die.

I've given you the opportunity several times for you to prove me wrong; to show that I have totally misread you.

But you won't do it.

"Answer the question", I've said to you. "Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?"

It's a simple "yes or no" question.

Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197396 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a birth defect was determined by the inability to live a happy life. That is a stupid lie.
I exposed it, now you want to shift the issue.
Homosexuality is a defective failure of mating behavior. It is what motivates the scientific search for a cause. One that the epi-marker mistake apparently explains and confirms if verified.
The only thing you have "exposed" is your own stupidity and hateful, un-Christian behavior.
Zoro

Rock Island, IL

#197397 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a birth defect was determined by the inability to live a happy life. That is a stupid lie.
Homosexuality is a defective failure of mating behavior. It is what motivates the scientific search for a cause. One that the epi-marker mistake apparently explains and confirms if verified.
"It is what motivates the scientific search for a cause. One that the epi-marker mistake apparently explains and confirms if verified."

Link please
Celebrate Diversity

Luton, UK

#197398 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sole goal is to create a society that not only hates homosexuals, but hates them to a point of extinction.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197399 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether I oppose them or not, they do not represent the honor of marriage or the responsible care of children, do they.
Your argument that one form of immorality excuses other forms is simply idiotic arrogance.
Which one of us is arrogant? Look in the mirror and you will find the answer.

Knoxville, TN

#197400 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No... You lie, yet again.

What motivates science to search for a cause is curiosity. Scientists have searched for the answer to many characteristic differences in mankind. "Why do some people prefer blond hair?" "Why are some people fascinated by competitive sports?" "Why do people risk their lives and jump out of airplanes?" "Why are some people democrats, while others are republicans?"

These questions do not imply any pathology of the focus of their studies.

You lie when you talk about the epi-marker THEORY. It has not been verified, so it cannot explain it. And even if it does explain why there are homosexuals, it does not indicate that homosexuality is a defect. If anything it would indicate that homosexuality is a natural occurrence--one that is finally understood.

Scientists aren't really into determining morality. If you knew anything about science, you'd know that.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197401 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Several of the people who discuss this topic have no problem with homosexuality. They just don't want gays to have the right to marry.
You, on the other hand, have lied and said vile things about gays since the beginning.
You say we're a "sexual defect". You say that we are "broken". Your CLEAR message is that there shouldn't be gays on the planet.
You've refused to come right out and say this because you know how it would make you look. You know that what tiny amount of support some of the others occasionally throw your way would wither up and die.
I've given you the opportunity several times for you to prove me wrong; to show that I have totally misread you.
But you won't do it.
"Answer the question", I've said to you. "Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?"
It's a simple "yes or no" question.
Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay.
Now THAT is the true question. KiMare, please answer the question. And if the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197402 Jun 23, 2013
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
There is definitely something wrong with you.

Knoxville, TN

#197403 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't attend those kind of events , and there are obviously illegal aspects that are ignored.
I simply exposed your misrepresentation of them. Now, after denying the fact, you embarrassingly acknowledge them.
Your last few posts are clear evidence of your slander. You are so stooped in denial, you don't even recognize it anymore. But trust me, others do.
You do understand that just because I say something about you that you don't happen to like, does not mean that I have slandered you, don't you?

I'm already trying to school you in science. Do I also have to school you in law?

I would WELCOME any attempt by you to prove in a court of law that anything I have said about you rises to the level of slander.

Go out, hire an attorney, have him or her request those records of me slandering you from TOPIX, and file an action against me.

I live in Knoxville. I'll even give you my address willingly so that we can go to court.

I say things about you that you do not like to hear. I say things that you do not agree with. This do not mean that I have slandered you.

With slander you have to prove that it was my intention to harm you in a way that you suffered some kind of verifiable loss.

An example would be if you owned a restaurant and I went to your website and made the comment "The owner of this restaurant uses horse meat to make hamburgers." That would be slander.

If you were my boss and you fired me, then I made a false claim that you sexually harassed me--causing you to lose your job and strain your marriage, that would be slander.

Show me where I have slandered you...
laughing man

Luton, UK

#197404 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is definitely something wrong with you.
Bigot!!!!
laughing man

Luton, UK

#197405 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already trying to school you
You're so damned stupid that you don't even know where your widdle pee-pee shouldn't go, Einstein.

What a megalomaniacal dumb-ass.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197406 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot!!!!
Troll!!!
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197408 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so damned stupid that you don't even know where your widdle pee-pee shouldn't go, Einstein.
What a megalomaniacal dumb-ass.
You're so damned stupid you don't even know your head is up your own azz!
laughing man

Luton, UK

#197410 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so damned stupid you don't even know your head is up your own azz!
Looks like the MENSA bus just pulled in.
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197412 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the MENSA bus just pulled in.
Fail. You are not funny.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#197416 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail. You are not funny.
Do you think it was meant to be funny, Brainiac?
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197417 Jun 23, 2013
Homo! Oh wait, that's me! LOL
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197418 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it was meant to be funny, Brainiac?
Was it? It was so lame I couldn't tell. Sorry.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197419 Jun 23, 2013
Chill out ping. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WildomarCOMMUNITY NOTES: Jehovah's Witnesses to... 16 hr Caciques a liar 7
Felon Thu Angel 1
Weed Jul 19 DzNts 3
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Jul 16 WTF 178
Delicious lil angell Jul 11 Angel 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Jul 8 KirbyLove 350
News Benefactor a possible suicide (Jan '09) Jul 7 Rowdy Rippy 24

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance