Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,581)

Showing posts 171,601 - 171,620 of200,313
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Piped In

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Atheist was Told She'd Be Denied Citizenship Unless She Proved Religious Faith o her paperwork?

What kind of idiots do we have working for the Fed's?

TSA should say it all.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm pretty sure you are the bitch in our relationship. Still waiting to hear how you are directly affected my gays marrying. Will you be supplying specifics to support that statement anytime soon, or just hurling more adolescent posts like this one?
No, he'll just be hurling more adolescent posts like yours.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Bwah ha ha ha haha!!! The above post has been brought to you by the plebe that thinks marriage has a procreation requirement!!!!!
YUK!YUK!YUK! HAR!HAR!HAR! So funny! LOL! ha ha. Tee hee hee!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a partner, I have a husband. Because I'm married, just like all other married people. And whether or not we can mutually produce a child still remains completely irrelevant, but don't let that get in the way of your stupid posts dear.
You can't.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of your imaturity and stupidity.
He was emulating your hero, Jizzy. Who is a perfect example of a moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't hurt my feelings in the least. You are too insignificant to affect my feelings. And by the way you old fart, "From a SS couple?" is NOT a statement of fact, it's a question. Questions aren't facts you stupid cow. So yes, sowing discord fits.
<quoted text>
Um, I'm not the one that can't distinguish between speaking truth and asking a question idiot. But your concern for my feelings is touching plebe.
He's so insignificant to you that so far you have spewed about 500 angry and barely literate words on him.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still gay twirling.
-A term paper is judged by the validity of it's content and references, not because it is a 'term paper'.
Please, what information was misused?
-You pretend ignorance again regarding the essence of marriage, first ignoring the qualifying term 'essence' feigning confusion, but then adding it in the very next sentence. Obvious immaturity foolishly attempting to cover the lack of a logical response.
-I've never limited marriage to mating behavior, hence the term 'essence'. In fact, you attempt to hitchhike classic elements of marriage with notable exceptions; Ignoring the anal violence, and the mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Stand a ss couple next to a married couple. Looks silly stupid pretending they are the same, doesn't it.
Information is misused when it is presented as "fact" when it is actually "theory". Just because someone presented a theory about "subject A" doesn't mean that you can write an opinion piece and cite "subject A" as a fact.

Maybe you don't understand the term "essence". Here are a couple of definitions for you. "Essence--The most important ingredient; the crucial element. The inherent, unchanging nature of a thing or class of things."

Most of your response to my comment is unintelligible. I continue to wonder if you have a drinking problem.

In your attempts to be clever or to make your responses seem more intelligent than they actually are, your message gets lost.

And about your final comment where you describe a same-sex couple standing next to a married couple as being "silly stupid" (where in the hell do you come up with these little phrases--preschool?)--that's just insulting.

Just who the heck do you think you are passing judgment on the lives of two people who put their lives together in a relationship?

I can go out right this minute and find umpteen examples of married heterosexual couples who have a shitty basis for their relationship. Then I can compare them to a same-sex couple who have created a responsible, loving, mutually respectful relationship.

You dismiss same-sex relationships. You believe people who are same-sex relationships trying to mimic opposite-sex relationships. We don't give a damn about other people's relationships. As with any other couple, we deal with our own relationships in the exact same way that you deal with yours.

Just because there may be two dicks or two vaginas involved doesn't mean that we don't know how to create lasting, quality relationships.

You continue to hold heterosexual relationship in high esteem, when the VAST majority of them will end in divorce. Domestic violence is rampant in them. Emotional or physical neglect is common. And the basis of many heterosexual relationships is greed or looks or unplanned pregnancy.

You need to take a good, long look at the state of heterosexual relationships before passing judgment on homosexual relationships.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's so insignificant to you that so far you have spewed about 500 angry and barely literate words on him.
Do you wake up run to the PC, log on and get pizzed every day?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
...You need to take a good, long look at the state of heterosexual relationships before passing judgment on homosexual relationships.
You need to take a good, long look at the state of heterosexual relationships before trying to imitate them.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy is a Mormonist thing, and Mormonism is a religion, and religion is protected by the Constitution, dumb-ass.
Or are we protected from religion?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wake up run to the PC, log on and get pizzed every day?
Naah, I'm not like you. I don't get my ass handed to me then delete the posts that prove it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Or are we protected from religion?
We're not protected from censorship and dirty tricks on topix. That's for sure.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah, I'm not like you. I don't get my ass handed to me then delete the posts that prove it.
What a Maroon, I cant delete a post. Are you on drugs?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not protected from censorship and dirty tricks on topix. That's for sure.
Censorship on Topix, ROFLMAO
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wake up run to the PC, log on and get pizzed every day?
http://andreabolder.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

:)
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Censorship on Topix, ROFLMAO
YUK!YUK!YUK! HAR!HAR!HAR! Ho Ho! So funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What a Maroon, I cant delete a post. Are you on drugs?
No. Are you?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! HAR!HAR!HAR! Ho Ho! So funny.
I NO RITE
mipalo

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>No. Are you?
Hey Rizzo whats the biggest cock you've ever had in your butt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 171,601 - 171,620 of200,313
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Menifee Forum right now

Search the Menifee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 28 min Pissed Californian 142
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 39 min Yep2 371
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Ronald 2,251
pastors who lie (May '08) 1 hr charles young 1,112
Immigration rally in Long Beach for Central Ame... 8 hr Amigo 15
HOMELAND: Torched car under investigation 16 hr DMW 1
•••

Excessive Heat Watch for Riverside County was issued at July 22 at 3:53AM PDT

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters