Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,973

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191546 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frank do you enjoy being a jackass? You make fun of gay people and think that you are funny. Did it ever occur to you that gay people find you offensive?
To you the issue of marriage equality is nothing more than a joke. Frank to the LGBT family, its not funny.
I thought you weren't gay Jizzy. I didn't know.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#191547 May 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Two women enter a women's locker room. Which one is gay, which one is straight?
Doesn't matter. Both are women according to the law.
Two men enter a men's locker room. Which one is straight which one is gay?
Doesn't matter. Both are men according to the law.
A man enters into the institution of marriage, the union of husband and wife. A woman does the same. The law treats them as a man and woman.
If two men enter into a marriage, they are still are men according to the law.

If two women enter into a marriage, they are still are men according to the law.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191548 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>What is so funny about same sex marriage? Now tell me Frank why you are not obsessed with sex. I can find and post a link to many posts that you have made that suggest you are. The real question is why you think that degrading homosexuals is funny.
He is not worth anyone’s time actually, I would rather debate with someone honest enough to debate.

I may disagree with the others, but at least they are honest about their position
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191549 May 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not worth anyone’s time actually, I would rather debate with someone honest enough to debate.
I may disagree with the others, but at least they are honest about their position
Translation- I cannot effectively counter Frankies arguments so I say that they are lies.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191554 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>No Frank, he did not say that. However I do agree with you, after all how many lies have we caught you in?????
None. But I have caught you in many, starting with "I'm not Jizzy". And I don't live in Wisconsin, I live in Chicago, then later I don't live in Chicago. And on and on.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191555 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frank why is my sexuality any concern of yours? If I where gay, would that somehow mean that I am less of a man? Really Frank what is up with that? Why do you think that gays and lesbians are second class when compaired to you?
You brought it up Jizzy. I didn't. I only mentioned it in response to you accusing me of making fun of you because you are gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191556 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>My friend you are correct. I just enjoy messing with his head. Its a real mind fluck.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191557 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frank why is my sexuality any concern of yours? If I where gay, would that somehow mean that I am less of a man? Really Frank what is up with that? Why do you think that gays and lesbians are second class when compaired to you?
Why do you beat your boyfriend?

Why are you obsessed with me to the point of making troll threads?

Why do you think gays and lesbians are second class?

Why do you lie?

Why can't you spell or construct a sentence?

Why didn't you finish school?

Oh, this is so exciting! I've got a million questions Jizzy! I'll PM ya! M'kay? TLFN!
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#191559 May 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
None. But I have caught you in many, starting with "I'm not Jizzy". And I don't live in Wisconsin, I live in Chicago, then later I don't live in Chicago. And on and on.
This "Jizzy" poster sounds like a real creepy person.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#191560 May 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it up Jizzy. I didn't. I only mentioned it in response to you accusing me of making fun of you because you are gay.
Is Jizzy gay?
Back to USSR

Covina, CA

#191561 May 9, 2013
Send the Mf remains of that muslim/Islamic mad/crazy bomber back to where he came from, Russia.

Burial site found for Boston suspect/this is not good.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#191562 May 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
I agree
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191563 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you deflecting ? What does incest have to do with the subject of marriage? How will same sex marriage harm your marriage, life, life style or children?
Their marriages are a lot more fragile than my marriage.

There are 18,000 same sex couples legally married in California right now, didn’t hurt my marriage, but theirs must be hanging by a slender thread for them to be this concerned.

But they are looking in the wrong direction, they think they will shore up their weak marriages by denying others marriage. They should look to themselves as to why their marriages are so weak to start with.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191565 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>You see there you go again, lying. Please do show me the post where I stated that I am gay. Please show me where I brought up the subject, you did Frank. Now please tell why you need to degrade gay's and lesbans. Is it just a big joke?
Better wear an industrial strength condom bud, I would worry what STD's are running around in his head you are screwing with
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191568 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that covered ;-)
http://www.google.com/imgres...
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191569 May 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it. I have been married for 30+ years. I am not skeered by same sex marriage. If my old lady can put up with me, WTF how would two guys being married change it.
Yeah, my wife has asked me the same question, what are they so frightened of?

She asked me what I wanted for my birthday this weekend, I already have everything I could possibly want, so I told her a night out with you.... well... a night that includes steak and lobster... she is all for that :)

I know exactly what you mean, same sex couples can marry, won’t harm me, or my kids or my grandkids. All it does is confirm that this is the land of the free, the America I grew up believing in.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191570 May 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are still struggling with gender identity.
Claire Voyent? Is that you? We thought you were dead.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191572 May 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Two women enter a women's locker room. Which one is gay, which one is straight?
Doesn't matter. Both are women according to the law.
Two men enter a men's locker room. Which one is straight which one is gay?
Doesn't matter. Both are men according to the law.
A man enters into the institution of marriage, the union of husband and wife. A woman does the same. The law treats them as a man and woman.
Is that supposed to mean something?...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191574 May 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The point us men are men, and women are women. Marriage is a union of the sexes. If we are to apply your suggestion, why would it matter if the two men/women were related or not, in order to receive the same rights.
Didn't quite think that one through, did ya? Related people already HAVE rights unrelated people don't have.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191575 May 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation- I cannot effectively counter Frankies arguments so I say that they are lies.
hahahahahahah

That's funny. Your "arguments" hahahahahahahahaah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr scoop 2,273
is it okay to make out with your sister (Feb '11) 15 hr Veronica 10
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
Californians fight over migrants 17 hr Cat74 143
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council Sep 15 Righthand Man 18
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE