Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191417 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn what a cult is.
I know! "Pick me!" A cult is 90% of us having a belief system that the rest of us can identify with.
YAY for me!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191418 May 8, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe 1/10th of the bullshit you say on here?
I mean seriously...
--"...defective failure of mating behavior"
--"...violent violation of sexual design"
--"...impose 'surgery' on society"
--"...pretend duplicated half of parenting..."
Do you see anyone else on this thread supporting this crap? At least most of the others on here who disagree with gay marriage have sense enough to know that you make this stuff up as you go.
When somebody comes up behind you and nails you in the ass, THEN you can talk about it being a "violent violation of sexual design".
Until that happens, don't knock it till you've tried it. Several million gay AND straight people can't be wrong.
There's always one poster who really sticks in your craw right? I hear you.

Myself, I'm not into anal unless the lady asks. Then I'm WAY into it! WOO-HOOO! Some of these floozies I gotta strap a 2x4 across myass first so I don't fall in though!
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191419 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post. Thank you for sharing.
:-D
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191420 May 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
is your life as a heterosexual defined by your sexual behavior? no, it's defined by your character. Why can't you seem to think beyond which pegs are going into which holes? pretty shallow, IMHO.
I think that your gyros are gimballed. My life as a heterosexual is defined by my sexuality. My life as a human being is defined by character. They're different. Do try to keep up.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191421 May 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the United States, you are confusing it with ancient Athens that was a pure democracy, we are also a republic
Perhaps you should go to elementary school, or better go to an immigration center that has classes on citizenship and learn just a little bit about your new country here before making more foolish posts.
In this country, a majority cannot decide to remove rights from a minority over bias, and when ther is no harm to the majority. This is a very different land than ancient athens.
I hope you enjoy your stay and decide to actually become a citicezn of our great nation.
You're mixed up, now, We are not removing pre-existing rights, we are denying the granting of said rights to a non-qualified group that seeks to gain recognition through forced legislation and through the rending of Constitutional processes. Different. you guys seem to enjoy skewing the issue, so as to make your side seem righteous and honorable, whilst you call in the government to step on the rest of us, and then claim that it is our side who is invoking the "Big Government" clause that your side is actually ushering in. And, you lie (demonstrably) about the support base in this country, so as to fool some of us into changing our minds. The whole thing is hogwash.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191423 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot speak for Mr Hudson but if you asked me that question I would reply because poly marriage deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
They are both marriage. Your favorite one is not more worthy than anyone else's favorite one. They are both marriage. Equal. It's a simple concept really.
If your response is going to be whining and stomping your feetsies that I am off topic, I will re-post your last 10 posts for comparison.
But, you just did, and right smartly, too. Thank you.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191424 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Frank, tell us another war story.
Oh alright. The VC overran the camp. Jizzy (just the facts) was cowering in one of the hootches. He was scared as hell but he had a plan! He got naked, painted his dick purple with iodine from the first aid kit and ran out among them, surrendering. They laughed and took turns sodomizing him and until they were all spent. The End.
Re-posted for my amusement.
And mine, too.
Love that story.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191425 May 8, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>INORITE, that why you like to talk about gay men putting animals up the ole pooper, its all in good fun huh fluck stick?
Your drug habit has taken control of you. Lay off the ISH, fer cryin' out loud. The drugs won't help you forget about the war, just get over it, and you can be a better person, without making up lies.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191426 May 8, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Gibberish is the logical result of getting all strung out, and then attempting to post clearly, and with lucidity. That's logical.
I'll tell you where all of the Chongo typos come from, its cell phone internet, it can't afford a real computer, it has to use the phone, with the spell checker and predetermined words. And it doesn't check all the words, it just goes with the flow...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191427 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Thanks, jus' calling 'em like I sees 'em...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191428 May 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am opposed to you BIG government types, the ones that want to get into our personal lives and tell us who we can marry and who we cant.
Uhhhhh......did u read what u just wrote? Why are you asking government to regulate an intimate personal relationship? Either u want government involved, or u don't.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191429 May 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, I base it on the fear he has for his marriage, that others being able to marry will damage his marriage so very much, it must be terribly fragile
Tell me, all seriousness, do you welcome illegals with open arms?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191430 May 8, 2013
"only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California."
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mixed up, now, We are not removing pre-existing rights, we are denying the granting of said rights to a non-qualified group that seeks to gain recognition through forced legislation and through the rending of Constitutional processes. Different. you guys seem to enjoy skewing the issue, so as to make your side seem righteous and honorable, whilst you call in the government to step on the rest of us, and then claim that it is our side who is invoking the "Big Government" clause that your side is actually ushering in. And, you lie (demonstrably) about the support base in this country, so as to fool some of us into changing our minds. The whole thing is hogwash.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191431 May 8, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think there are several things that folks might be afraid of.
1.) I keep hearing evangelicals talk about how God is going to rain down His judgment on our country if we continue to give in to the "gay agenda. So, I'm sure that there are people out there who are afraid of that.
2.) I've certainly heard people talk about how gay people want to indoctrinate their children--turn them gay. So, I'm sure that's also a source of fear.
3.) There's the fear of change; the fear of doing something different.
4.) Some people seem to think that same-sex marriage will impact the family. They believe that it will somehow sully the "sanctity of marriage".
5.) Regardless of what most educated people know about HIV/AIDS, there is still the fear catching the disease through associating with gay people.
6.) And I've brought up the fear that I believe some "straight" men have when it comes to homosexuality. Some self-loathing, closeted gay men who live a heterosexual lifestyle fear being outed. They fear having to face their own inner demons.
7.) I think some insecure straight people fear being around gays. They fear that a gay person is going to "hit on" them. They have this idea that gay people think of everybody as a potential sexual conquest.(As an aside, what I always find funny is that it's the most unattractive guys who are afraid that some gay man is going to make a pass at them. What's up with that?)
That's 7 fears that I can come up with right off the bat. Maybe you can think of others.
But, these are examples of things that might be feared, not a definition of "fear". I didn't ask for examples of things to be feared, I asked what you defined fear as.
But
1) I have no fear of that, either
2) I believe that teaching kids about sexual orientation in elementary school is dead wrong.
3) Routines suck, at least to me.
4) I do believe that the traditional definition of marriage should be preserved, call me a traditionalist.
5) I've had more than a couple of friends with AIDS, and pitied every one of them, no matter how they caught it, but never shunned any of them.
6) They are living in denial. True hell there.
7) I've been hit on by a few gays, myself, as I am modestly aware of my attractiveness, and have (almost always) found it amusing to have "across the board appeal" as I call it.:D As per the unattractive ones, go figure, maybe they are living in hope?:)
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191432 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree

Me two.

Thank you both.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191433 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Me two.
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree

Me two.

LOL Silly me, I did that wrong...."Opps"
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191434 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I don't get much positive feedback. Most posters here fail to see my humor. Dummies.
Praise Jesus.
You know that I love you, old man, in a manly way (of course)...
Not in a Greco-Roman sort of way...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191435 May 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh......did u read what u just wrote? Why are you asking government to regulate an intimate personal relationship? Either u want government involved, or u don't.
It's all smoke and mirrors.. "Ignore that man behind the curtain..."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191436 May 8, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your drug habit has taken control of you. Lay off the ISH, fer cryin' out loud. The drugs won't help you forget about the war, just get over it, and you can be a better person, without making up lies.
Jizzy claims to have been "shot at" when he was in the Army.

Meaning he was peeling potatoes when someone let off a round in his direction from the next time zone.

Any trauma Jizzy had in the war was when the the mess hall stopped serving his favorite pink cookies with the little sprinkles.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#191439 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. This is a perfectly good marriage equality forum.
Then don't. But the only thing I'm going to say when it comes to polygamy is it's not an equal rights issue.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Why don't you start a thread on "are you a monster?" and "do you think you should have been aborted" type nonsense?
By your logic same sex marriage is not an equal rights issue because no one can marry someone of the same sex in many states there.
No, that's like saying interracial marriage wasn't an equal rights issue because everybody could marry someone one of the same race.

A man can marry a woman, but a woman can't. That's an equal rights issue.
A woman can marry a man, but a man can't. Again, an equal rights issue.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
It's crazy that you truly believe equal rights applies only to gender.
Not true.
You can't get anything right, can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menifee Pop Warner Scam (Aug '09) Tue Rob Whitey 76
Another Water Bond Scam ... Nov 17 james marple 2
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Nov 15 PSYCO LOC 7
MURRIETA: Victim in rape case angry over plea a... (Feb '13) Nov 10 K CA 4
Come on people get the round-about right. Nov 9 UbetterUbet 3
Winco in Perris: Rating the Self-Checkout Lanes Nov 8 customer 7
strip malls Nov 7 chuck-M 1

Menifee News Video

Menifee Dating
Find my Match