Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Honey Boo Boo

Los Angeles, CA

#189127 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a racist. Ask Chongo. "Racist" means "Pro-White". Guilty as charged.
Mama says you're a queer and big-time sperm gulper. Mama says you got bad teeth too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189128 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
After the reception that my own pics got? No, I sure the f*** wouldn't!
Oh hell no. Me either.

Rose_NoHo thinks that pic of her stockinged ham hock and high heeled hoof is hot. That picture is obscene. I don't know why it's not banned.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189129 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis hardly matters.
I heard Jizzy is an Elvis impersonator in the only bar in whatever cheese head town he lives in up there in jackass land.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189130 Apr 17, 2013
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama says you're a queer and big-time sperm gulper. Mama says you got bad teeth too.
Is it true you have a mullet, troll from El Lay? I picture you in a bad mullet. Just seems like your type.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189131 Apr 17, 2013
For troll from El Lay. Rate your mullet.

http://www.ratemymullet.com/
Bill

Los Angeles, CA

#189132 Apr 17, 2013
caution: phagget lurking ^^^ above ^^^.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189133 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was outrageous, I agree. Imagine if I called him a ___. All hell would break loose and I'd be banned. Dan would want to meet me at Home Depot to beat some tolerance and diversity into me. Jizzy would insult veterans. Big D would sh!t a brick. Rose_NoHo would want me aborted at 8 months and three weeks. X-Box would comment on psych meds.(He seems to know them all and dosages etc!). Who'd I forget?
But he can call a woman a "gash" with no repercussions of course. Some posters are more equal than others.
Probably Marram. But it still sounds like "The Mad Hatter's Teaparty", complete with The March Hare...VV, he could sit in the corner and be all insulted, and shit, and you would be the unfortunate dormouse that they were stuffing into the teapot...And you forgot the West Coast Slasher. Details, mate, details.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189134 Apr 17, 2013
I bet Jizzy has a mullet too!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#189135 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're finally seeing the light! All we want is a contract recognized by the government. We'll deal with our own sacred vows.
You don't need marriage for that silly boy.

Smile.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189136 Apr 17, 2013
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama says you're a queer and big-time sperm gulper. Mama says you got bad teeth too.
I beat yer mama so badly that she got me and yer dada confused.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#189137 Apr 17, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
great! we'll have that valuable piece of paper - nothing else matters as that would mean we'd have to care about your personal opinion for those "looks" to matter.
see, here in america, we all can think feel or believe any way we see fit. we just can't cross the line and affect someone else's rights with those thoughts feelings or beliefs. isn't that cool how that works here? we all get to decide for ourselves what we think about something and it doesn't matter to anyone else!
A duplicated barren desolate half of marriage is not 'equal'.

That is simple reality.

Smile.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189138 Apr 17, 2013
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama says you're a queer and big-time sperm gulper. Mama says you got bad teeth too.
Think back, piglet, Yer daddie was the one with the white, crusty mouth, and I was the one leaving the sympathy money...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189140 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Do you feel that way about heterosexual marriage, where the two people can not have children? Is it also half a marriage?
You forgot to call him a "fuckling clueless asshat" while criticizing him for ad hominem insults.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#189141 Apr 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A duplicated barren desolate half of marriage is not 'equal'.
That is simple reality.
Smile.
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Do you feel that way about heterosexual marriage, where the two people can not have children? Is it also half a marriage?
You are confusing two distinct things like you do relationships.

The duplicated half of marriage refers to gender. A childless marriage is still male/female. A ss couple is always only half of that.

As to childless, there is a vast difference between an accidental and an innate sterility.

Either one of those distinctions cause ss couple to fail being equated to marriage.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#189142 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to call him a "fuckling clueless asshat" while criticizing him for ad hominem insults.
Identifying reality is an ad hominem insult?

You forget I'm speaking to 'just the facts'.

Smile.
ourkiwi com

Riga, Latvia

#189143 Apr 17, 2013
You want to start your business, but you donít have a business idea? We can help!:)
http://ourkiwi.com/product/business-ideas/
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189144 Apr 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Identifying reality is an ad hominem insult?
You forget I'm speaking to 'just the facts'.
Smile.
"just the facts". He posts to me "you always use ad hominem insults you flucking clueless asshat"!

Cracks me up! He's such a dope.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#189146 Apr 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marriage equality" is the mantra of the movement, yet there is a strong reluctance to include polygamy. Why? A seldom mentioned yet obvious objective within the movement is to shatter the monogamous conjugal (husband and wife) marital standard forever. To fundamental alter the very legal concept as a unique privileged union of one man and one woman as husband and wife. It stands to reason once that's changed, ssm is not the only logical path.
1.) Don't confuse the fight for same-gender "marriage equality" with any other marriage movement. We're not fighting for under-aged marriage. We're not fighting for incestuous marriage. We are fighting for the right for consenting, unrelated, adult U.S. citizens to choose their partner.

2.) Where do you get the ridiculous idea that our movement's goal is to shatter the monogamous (husband and wife) marital standard forever? Clearly, heterosexual couples will continue to marry. And they will outnumber homosexual couples who marry.

3.) "Privileged union"?!? What the heck is that? Are you seriously whining about losing a special label? Could you get any more immature?

4.) It does not stand to reason that if SSM is legalized throughout the country then fathers will be marrying their daughters, men will start to marry furniture, or any other such ridiculous claim.
If same-gender marriage is legalized, then that's all that's going to happen. Period.
Heterosexual marriage hasn't led to plural marriage or any other silly union. Why would homosexual marriage lead to such things?
Your logic is totally flawed.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189147 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) Don't confuse the fight for same-gender "marriage equality" with any other marriage movement. We're not fighting for under-aged marriage. We're not fighting for incestuous marriage. We are fighting for the right for consenting, unrelated, adult U.S. citizens to choose their partner.
2.) Where do you get the ridiculous idea that our movement's goal is to shatter the monogamous (husband and wife) marital standard forever? Clearly, heterosexual couples will continue to marry. And they will outnumber homosexual couples who marry.
3.) "Privileged union"?!? What the heck is that? Are you seriously whining about losing a special label? Could you get any more immature?
4.) It does not stand to reason that if SSM is legalized throughout the country then fathers will be marrying their daughters, men will start to marry furniture, or any other such ridiculous claim.
If same-gender marriage is legalized, then that's all that's going to happen. Period.
Heterosexual marriage hasn't led to plural marriage or any other silly union. Why would homosexual marriage lead to such things?
Your logic is totally flawed.
How dare you. Plural marriage is no more a silly union than same sex marriage is.

Poly MARRIAGE deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex MARRIAGE.

Marriage. There's no one right way.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#189148 Apr 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need marriage for that silly boy.
Smile.
Prove it... Answer these questions and I'll be satisfied.

1.) How can a same-gender couple, who is not legally married, file a joint income tax form?
(The U.S. Internal Revenue Service does not allow same-sex spouses to file joint federal income tax returns, because the federal Defense of Marriage Act.)

2.) How can a member of a same-gender couple, who is not legally married, receive protection under the Family Medical Leave Act to care for his or her terminally or seriously ill partner?
(The federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) does not recognize same sex marriages; therefore, federal FMLA leave is not available for same sex partners/spouses.)

3.) How can a member of a same-gender couple, who is not legally married, receive Social Security and/or Medicare benefits of a deceased partner?
(Because DOMA prevents the federal government from recognizing same-sex marriages, these couples are thus excluded from the same benefits offered to heterosexual married couples in programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Perris-South Metrolink Train Station 15 min SOUTH PERRIS 2
Review: Perris-Downtown Metrolink Station 20 min DOWNTOWN PERRIS 2
gay grandpa sex in sun city ca (Dec '15) Apr 19 Theinspector 2
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Apr '15) Apr 18 ArceliaD 3
New Sensory House at 29028 Heaton Ln. Menifee, ... Apr 12 Menifee Ranch Com... 6
Murrieta Valley Ranch Community is located at 4... Apr 12 Murrieta Ranch Co... 2
News Temecula man re-appointed to Californiaa s tour... Apr 12 NORCAL mom 1

Menifee Jobs

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages