Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
164,381 - 164,400 of 200,618 Comments Last updated 56 min ago

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188159 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed H&M. It does make for an interesting psychological study. If a woman is sexually attracted to another woman, why would she choose a very masculine woman? No disrespect intended, just puzzled. The plumbing has got to be the primary reason. Yes?
Oy... Another armchair psychologist...

Why does a person's attractions to another person vex you so much? Why do you believe it's any of your business?

If a woman is attracted to a woman or a man is attracted to a man, it in no way impacts their ability to live a full, healthy, productive life.

My attraction to men has never gotten in the way of my going to work and doing my job. It didn't impact my ability to get my education. I can take care of myself--even take care of others.

Once I recognized that I could not change my attractions--once I just accepted the way God had made me--I settled into life just fine.

But for some reason you feel the need to ponder why it is that some lesbians (not all) enjoy being with "butch" women.

Basically, it's a question that doesn't deserve an answer. You might as well ask, "Why is grass green?" or "Why is water clear?" The answer--who cares?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#188161 Apr 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!
I knew that would make you stop your silly boycott of Frankie.
But seriously, no one cares what some loudmouthed angry yenta from Joisey thinks about California politics. Butt out. Fix New Joisey. Talk to chubby Chris not us.
No one cares about what YOU think about ANYTHING, because you are obviously drug addled.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#188162 Apr 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay judge siding with a gay issue and back up by a Court that has more reversals than an old fork lift. In CA.
Didn't we have this conversation already???
Snicker.
Yes. And the Court snickered at you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188163 Apr 11, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>must such for you being all thats left of the afterbirth and all
Wow! Witty.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188164 Apr 11, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus rolls up on a hooker that was being harassed by a few righteous men. Yes they where going to stone that girl. Jesus demanded that they stop. Jesus told the boys, "Hey she's coming to work for me, I need her in my stable. Don't make me show you my pimp hand".
What a dopey joke. Don't quit your day job at the car wash.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188165 Apr 11, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about what YOU think about ANYTHING, because you are obviously drug addled.
Thank you for taking the time to share those thoughts. No matter that they are very dopey, angry and irrelevant. It shows you care!

Remember! There are no dopey posts. Only dopey angry and vindictive jackass posters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188166 Apr 11, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Courts don't snicker you silly goose!

"The court snickered at you." No it didn't.

What a dopey jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188167 Apr 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a person's attractions to another person vex you so much? Why do you believe it's any of your business?
If a woman is attracted to a woman or a man is attracted to a man, it in no way impacts their ability to live a full, healthy, productive life.
My attraction to men has never gotten in the way of my going to work and doing my job. It didn't impact my ability to get my education. I can take care of myself--even take care of others.
Once I recognized that I could not change my attractions--once I just accepted the way God had made me--I settled into life just fine.
But for some reason you feel the need to ponder why it is that some lesbians (not all) enjoy being with "butch" women.
Basically, it's a question that doesn't deserve an answer. You might as well ask, "Why is grass green?" or "Why is water clear?" The answer--who cares?
I asked my beautiful lesbian niece why she dresses butch. She told me to shuddup before she kicked my ass.
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188168 Apr 11, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> You two slime balls gettin along just dandy.
HEY!!! Go clean your damn house and get rid of some of them cats. For christ sake I can smell ammonia all the way over here. Do it or I'm calling animal hoarders and your disqusting situation will be on t.v for everyone to see!
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188169 Apr 11, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm strange kids out of wedlock to fiance brother... you nasty
Oh no your illegitimate kids were born out of wedlock. This much I know for a fact considering no man would want to marry a nasty stripping HOrror! When you look at a man you see a d!ck and child support checks!
WarmUp

Covina, CA

#188170 Apr 11, 2013
Today's color is purple and that it in a nut shell.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188171 Apr 11, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure did, that was fun, they even had the conservative justices chuckling at the argument.

That argument has been shot to pieces in 3 successively higher courts now... it is funny how desperately they still hang onto it.

I suppose they dont have anything else left to hang onto, like the last rats on a sinking ship
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188172 Apr 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure did, that was fun, they even had the conservative justices chuckling at the argument.
That argument has been shot to pieces in 3 successively higher courts now... it is funny how desperately they still hang onto it.
I suppose they dont have anything else left to hang onto, like the last rats on a sinking ship
Once again, they politely laughed at the lame joke about older people procreating. They did not snicker or laugh AT other Americans.

Thankfully, our courts and judges are not as immature, vindictive and mean spirited as you are.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188173 Apr 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, they politely laughed at the lame joke about older people procreating. They did not snicker or laugh AT other Americans.
Thankfully, our courts and judges are not as immature, vindictive and mean spirited as you are.
Stings doesn’t it? to have them laugh at your most precious argument
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188174 Apr 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing that thought, no matter how mean spirited, devisive and idiotic. It is also of course another Big D lie, a nice added touch!

Remember! There are no dumb posts. Only stupid, vindictive and condescending jerk posters!

P.S. You're lying again.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188175 Apr 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to try and argue that someone claimed procreation is a requirement of marriage all day today again, when no one has ever said that?

You know, are you going to lie again all day today, "Liar Big D"?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Big D lies like a rug!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188176 Apr 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
All that, most of irrelevant, to the simple questioned I posed? Oh Madone! Why not just offer an opinion as to why, instead all that "....impacting...producti ve lives..." stuff?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188177 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
All that, most of irrelevant, to the simple questioned I posed? Oh Madone! Why not just offer an opinion as to why, instead all that "....impacting...producti ve lives..." stuff?
The Volcano God created everything and his word is written in the lava for all to see.

any virgins around here?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188179 Apr 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Volcano God created everything and his word is written in the lava for all to see.
any virgins around here?
Don't quit your day job.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188180 Apr 11, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Jesus walks into a bar in New York, sits down and orders a beer and a double shot of Rye. The bartender asks if he is OK, Jesus replies I will be after this shot, man did I get Hammered yesterday.
Slightly better, still very dopey. Don't quit your job at the car wash just yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 55 min tottal 15,969
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr punch tips 7,935
Californians fight over migrants 6 hr Cat74 134
Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested (Oct '08) Sat nikki 377
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Sat james marple 50
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council Aug 28 Quail Valley Resi... 8
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••